Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:54 PM

Author Topic: next request for mods about limits  (Read 844 times)

Offline KinslayeR

next request for mods about limits
« on: October 03, 2014, 10:45 AM »
So again next season is almost over, and again I received the limits with spoonhead, dibz and maybe more players just in first days of the season..
AGAIN I ask the mods (especially boss MonkeyIsland  :-* ) to RAISE the limits, and make this league more beautifull!!
As there was many posts about "dying" tus and what to do to get more active, please at least LAST MEN standing in that game play and enjoy.
Lately it is very hard to find tus at all, so dont be surprised that we play with same players, If You have no idea how to solve problem with activity,at least dont kill it at all. Thanks much and kiss  :-*

Re: next request for mods about limits
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 12:56 PM »
Agreed

Offline Csongi

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 01:18 PM »
get a life xDD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:20 PM »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 01:50 PM »
get a life xDD

NO NO!! MY LIFE IS WORMS xd  :-*

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 02:01 PM »
How many differant people did you get to play ?

This season I have played 147 games with 36 differant players and only reached limits with 3 of them.

I think the Game Limit level is Fine,

PO is only I think 80 games and if limit was 20 then you could reach PO by only playing 4 differant players... and Im sure this would be abused..

Maybe if limit is raised , It could be made so you get less points for playing vs someone who you have already reached limit with.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 05:25 AM »
Hey Kin,

Not many people have asked for this. It is only you :-*
But let's see where this thread goes.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Senator

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 09:27 AM »
Nah. Raising the limits means more games between active players -> more difficult for less active players to get in playoffs. Try to involve less active players instead (an alternative way to playoffs)! The more players, the more games.

edited the message more understandable xD
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:56 PM by Senator »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 05:32 PM »
at least give me more limits with dibzor  :-*