Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:39 PM

Author Topic: Protest vs. Seasson 32  (Read 7928 times)

Offline sm0k

Re: Protest vs. Seasson 32
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 06:38 PM »
haha you guys are funny, you know u can still play by old schemes if both sides agreexD but yeah rather playing attention whore and crying xD

there stand nowehere that u are still allowed to play by old rules .. and whats about if u ask for tus , you play ur own pick , then ur opponent pick roper by new rules? and u dont agree to it .. its like u give him a free win ..  post something usefull next time..

Offline sm0k

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 06:40 PM »
smok, there was huge change with adding hysteria.

but if we let it go, it will stay... Don't be silly

that's why this protest

JOIN US PEOPLE

well hysteria isnt a classic sheme .. but 80% of tus member slikes hyst.. so i dont see it that badly to add it to classic , even if i dislike hyst. but ok we can live witht hat

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 06:41 PM »
thx,  I know but i don't f@#!ing care, better be warned/muted and play old GOOD tus league then can post and don't play tus coz retarded rules  :-\

How high do you think the chances are that we would listen to you if you think you're going to be banned?

"I disagree with everything he says, so ban! But he also makes sense, so let's do what he says."

sm0k thought about that, why didn't you?

Rope knock destroys some tactics, but it also creates tactics in elite and T17.
You also talk about "original classic schemes", but roper as it's played now is nothing like the real classic roper. Same applies to classic shopper, which had banana bomb and such in crates. T17 used to have unlimited girders. Forts used to be a classic scheme, WxW didn't even exist until near the end of cl2k if I recall correctly.

Leagues change all the time. And every time, people protest against the changes without even giving the change a try.
The sad truth about leagues is that you can't please every one. Just look at hysteria. At any rate, if you read the announcement, you'll see that MI has made a couple of changes definite (more worms in TTRR, infinite teleport/shotgun) and the rest is experimental - let's see what works. If it works, then you've got an improvement of the league, if it doesn't improve, then it's back to business.

Have you acutally tried the schemes with these changes?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 06:44 PM »
smok, there was huge change with adding hysteria.

but if we let it go, it will stay... Don't be silly

that's why this protest

JOIN US PEOPLE

well hysteria isnt a classic sheme .. but 80% of tus member slikes hyst.. so i dont see it that badly to add it to classic , even if i dislike hyst. but ok we can live witht hat

60%, there was pool about it. Worth to add votes were given mostly by weak newcomers
Anyway, I would be happy coming back to some older league, no one complained about classic league, bucause it was holy. Tus rapes this holiness.

EDIT: Darkone, I would happily come back to league: ttrr, roper, shopper, elite, t17 and bng - no wxw and hysteria
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:46 PM by Maciej »

Offline Kyho

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 06:46 PM »
I haven't read this drama, but what is wrong with season 32? It's only good that we can try new stuff.
Chill out it's only 60 days >_> .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 06:46 PM »
Worth to add votes were given mostly by weak newcomers

Since when do you have access to the TUS database?

Offline sm0k

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 06:48 PM »
well d1, as i said , we leave tus as long this rules are active. and i show you antoher way to test it - like with a trl seasson. as you see l3x clan isnt the only one that dont want this rules, you see ppl here that dislikes it too. im not a hater ..  but to try big changes u cant close a classic sheme., cmon.  ye chelsea actin here like a child - but i can understand him since im angry coz of it too. ppl gonna leave tus when seasson 32 starts.. and when we get bored one of us gonna make new league..  maybe not that good as tus.. but still we gonna get our fun.

ye rules always changes a bit.. but there are always just small changes .. like 7griders in t17.. ye tus sheems for shoppa and wxw are good that way as they are now.. the old shemes had bananas.. there we had a good change. im not blaming hysteria - i said we can live with that, so letz stop talking about this.. back to topic. i already wrote in a post here why i dislike the new rules.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:50 PM by sm0k »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 06:49 PM »
Worth to add votes were given mostly by weak newcomers

Since when do you have access to the TUS database?

as I said oldschoolers are mostly inactive/stopped playing/come and go, you don't have to be genius to deduce it

JOIN US PEAOPLE, DON'T LET CLASSIC LEAGUE DIE
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:51 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 06:58 PM »
Please don't agitate people to boycott scheme changes, it's only your personal decision, we can live without Chelsea, Maciej and other guys. I hope other people who are not sure yet will give it a try.

This topic deserves to be closed or moved to l3x private forum.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:01 PM by Statik »

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Kyho

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 07:00 PM »
JOIN US PEAOPLE, DON'T LET CLASSIC LEAGUE DIE

I`m sure you didn't even test any scheme from 32 Season.

If we played wa 10 years on THIS rules to elite/t17 and old GOOD schemes to shoppa and wxw and everything was all right so why the f@#! you wanna f@#! up this with this shit ?!

As you can see on main page : Classic Season #32 goes experimental! .

As I said it's only 60 days of experiment. If you disagree with these rules just stop f@#!ing play for this 2 months. What's the problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline sm0k

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 07:04 PM »
Please don't agitate people to boycott scheme changes, it's only your personal decision, we can leave without Chelsea, Maciej and other guys. I hope other people who are not sure yet will give it a try.

This topic deserves to be closed or moved to l3x private forum.

i guess when there are 30+ ppl that dont agree to something - i guess monds cant just ignore that? or is it ok to ignore a bigger group?
and ints not just a l3x group that dont like the whole stuff. i said that few freinds of us see it the same way, and in this topic u find ppl that actuelly agree to us. so whats the point to move this topic?

kyho ye, its aexperminet. but on this time u are not able to play a classic league fopr 60 days. u can just try something new and f@#! ur own standings with that.

Offline Peja

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2013, 07:04 PM »
haha sm0k it written in the same post where u can find all the changes:

Also these changes are the default settings, meaning upon disagreement these settings must be played. If 2 players like to play the old way, then can.

this means u can play your beloved classic league like always with all your 30 + friends who think the same. isnt this nice? nothing changes xD next time just read more careful  ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:07 PM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline DENnis

Re: Protest vs. Season 32
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2013, 07:06 PM »
Well to think that making schemes obviously fairer and much better doesn't fit to classic league is strange.

The only way I would agree is if the confusion is too big and one of them doesn't know which scheme is played (for example Shopper-Variations: Powers, weapons and crates and other settings) under a wrong named pick.

But the idea to create a "Season 32R" besides the original "Season 32" could maybe be an good idea. Then all are happy and some can try to win even in the classic league with too big advantages because of luck again.

The mentioned rule changes are all very good and thought over already, so I don't see a real probleme there. Just don't make a scheme worse (like adding cows and nanas (or bungee :D) to the standard shopper scheme), that would be too bad!

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2013, 07:07 PM »

I predict 20 pages of drama

Offline sm0k

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2013, 07:08 PM »
haha sm0k it written in the same post where u can find all the changes:

Also these changes are the default settings, meaning upon disagreement these settings must be played. If 2 players like to play the old way, then can.

this means u can play your beloved classic league like always with all your 30 + friends who think the same. isnt this nice? nothing changes xD next time just read more careful  ;)

u still didnjt get my point.