Forums
May 20, 2024, 12:17 AM

Author Topic: Random vs Mablak  (Read 3356 times)

Offline Random00

Random vs Mablak
« on: January 18, 2012, 06:21 PM »
I've been thinking about this, could we like sponsor some sort of huge event where Mablak plays Random, I will personally donate a cash prize, I swear it'd be one hell of a match to watch, each player gets 1 month to train.

Mablak/Random, interested?

It could be interesting games, so I'm generally interested in playing such a thing. Don't really like your suggestions for the setting, though. I dont think it's necessary to have money involved in this and I doubt that a month for training is useful, cause honestly who would really need 1 month practice for this? It would be enough if both players would just be active the last week, so noone blames his inactivity for sucking, heh ;D

Offline TheKomodo

Random vs Mablak
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 07:40 AM »
thats maybe a cool idea Komo, but sorry no1 here dont read your post, they are too big  :(

Thanks, and to be honest, that's their problem not mine if they are too lazy or lack the intelligence or will to read big posts.

I've been thinking about this, could we like sponsor some sort of huge event where Mablak plays Random, I will personally donate a cash prize, I swear it'd be one hell of a match to watch, each player gets 1 month to train.

Mablak/Random, interested?

It could be interesting games, so I'm generally interested in playing such a thing. Don't really like your suggestions for the setting, though. I dont think it's necessary to have money involved in this and I doubt that a month for training is useful, cause honestly who would really need 1 month practice for this? It would be enough if both players would just be active the last week, so noone blames his inactivity for sucking, heh ;D

It was just an idea, but yes, I think you would both need a month if you were to play the 8 schemes in classic, that's alot of schemes to play your utter best at, and if you guys both trained for a month, I think you would both be even better, BUT, that's just an idea, that's just the way I would personally like to see it, if you guys want to do this, with darKz help we can set up a live event, i'll sponsor it, get some streaming video whatever, and you and Mablak can discuss and agree the terms, if you guys even like the idea, if not, just tell me to shut up and we'll all forget about this very soon :)

P.S. MI, sorry for taking this off topic, could you be a dear and split the topic please? Dub-C has a point.

Offline avirex

Re: Random vs Mablak
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:19 AM »
I'm sure I lack intelligence, but the bits and ppieces that I was able to understand I think are good ideas... I have to hand it to ya komo, sometimes you have rather good ideas, but like Rand00 said, I don't think 1 month is needed either... A week is more realistic, sure its alot of schemes to master, but thats why they are the best all sounders...

Its like telling you to take 1 month to train for a bng match, you would tell us we are all idiots lol

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 11:54 AM »
what about Random VS Mablak game 100,000 TUS?

;D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:23 PM by Professor »

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 12:51 PM »
I'm not opposed to this idea, but if the goal is to really prove who's the best, it would take a good 5 games in each scheme, seems like a lot of effort. I'd probably rather devote that time to a cup or something, instead of playing 30-40 games against the same person. Maybe I should just play a season of TUS so that Random and I might meet in playoffs instead?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 12:59 PM »
I think if you play TUS classic singles it will get people the most clear result than this "test". Also you let others to challenge you too. Which would have even more benefit.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 02:39 PM »
meet on playoffs and play some kind of 1v1 challenge is very different, isnt?
And yehh month its alot, 2 days 20 mins ttrr, 1 roper, some elite and you will be overwarmed for this :Dd
Oh and ye, if you need the best player, I think it must be 1v1v1 cuz I must play too on it...

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 03:41 PM »
Yes mablak! Come play a season of 1v1 tus! Maybe then we will be able to track you down on clanners more often :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 04:27 PM »
I love the idea. Streaming it would be quite possible too. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Random00

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 04:34 PM »
if the goal is to really prove who's the best, it would take a good 5 games in each scheme, seems like a lot of effort. I'd probably rather devote that time to a cup or something, instead of playing 30-40 games against the same person.

totally agree with you there. Imo such a competition (1 game in each of the 8 classic schemes) most likely can't really show who's the better player, but nevertheless it's still interesting.
Also playing tus singles seems to be a good idea. Facing each other in Playoffs wouldn't be too different from the competition mentioned above, so I simply dont know what the best idea is... :/

Offline barman

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 04:36 PM »
Maybe I should just play a season of TUS so that Random and I might meet in playoffs instead?
Thumbs up!
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 05:05 PM »
Maybe I should just play a season of TUS so that Random and I might meet in playoffs instead?
Thumbs up!

:o
that would be epic
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 06:15 PM »
I love the idea. Streaming it would be quite possible too. :)

we could make money putinho. lets schedule a meeting.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 06:25 PM »
lmao we'd make the perfect commentator combination.

"ae, this is nino, and next to me is my putinho darKz. Say ae darKz!" :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 06:31 PM »
I'd prefer one with a clear english accent so that everyone understands,

thanks for nominating me to comment on the roping games between them ^^