Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:55 PM

Author Topic: Roper league.  (Read 4272 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Roper league.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 05:37 PM »
I think maybe what is displayed in the general clan profile could be on the same page as the claan league stats!? With the medals you seen in hall of fame under the current position or whatever with the season it dates to?

I also dont understand the activity stats, How come overall ratings per scheme on that page are in the 4000 mark, when overall ratings on current league one are alot less??

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 05:57 PM »
the activity stats adds up all the games people played in our clan in singles too, thats probably what you missed

Offline pr

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 07:25 PM »
Agree with wooka about countries.
Dunno about removing country games type but:
country standings should be based on singles and maybe clan league. (use activity stats here?)
each country should have captains responsible for playoff participation and other related stuff.
Captain Wooka, what do u think?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 07:42 PM »
i think any form of patriotism for russians is a threat to national security!

Offline Ray

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 08:44 PM »
I have to agree with these points, some simplification would still come handy for this site.
I told Monkey long ago that the Country games have no real point... The statistics based on the single games could be used to determine the Country standings for each season (activity stats...) and there could also be playoffs with the four best countries of the season, with this captain thing pr mentioned. Good idea!

And about the profiles, I was also thinking about simplifying it, but I couldn't come up with an actual idea, so I just kept quiet... x)

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 09:21 PM »
maybe only the countries with a captain are the only ones allowed to qualify for PO, also some people might have a problem deciding a captain... cant think of how to fix that at the moment

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 09:30 PM »
1. Maybe its time to get rid of country games.
2. I'll try to update league at the start of the new season, I'll add medals or so in the people's page.
3. I don't agree with country PO at all. The reason is, We have trouble getting people to play their single PO, Much harder to get them play their clanner PO. I'm sure you know what's the next line.

ps: Please suggest a good name for activity stats.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:43 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 12:53 AM »
yeah you have a point MI they probably wouldnt get played

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 10:00 AM »
indeed, more playoffs is a bad idea. Id still say scarp them to reduce the 'size' of the site!  :o

As for clan stats, its nice to see your overall rating, ur overall standings and rating per scheme, but adding the stats of single games n stuff doesnt seem worthwhile.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 10:33 AM »
Where in clan stats we've added the single games n stuff?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:29 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 08:53 PM »
I think Chicken pointed at the activity stats.
@C23: activity stats are cool because you can get an overall view of the activity and  efficiency of different countries, which is cool I think. ;D

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 09:44 PM »
yeah if it was the other way it would be the same as the clanner stats overall wouldnt it?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 09:48 PM »
Activity stats is the stats based on only the single league. It is very useful to see what your clan members actually pick and play.

For example:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/groups-stats2/CKC/?s=8

Shows how CKC members did in season 8:
Most scheme CKC members played was Elite. Almost 25% of CKC  picks was Elite. Meaning in 4 schemes, CKC members picke 1 Elite. Isn't that cool? If you know what TUS is offering you, You'll love it. 

Offline Devilage

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2009, 12:18 PM »
About the prize...Yeah i think ray said it or some1 else but u should put prize for a cup so the winner of the cup wins the money, but no @ paying 1 dollar to sign. Could be good tho...

Smoking proud.

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2009, 03:24 PM »
i think paying 1 dollar sign up is the best way actually, i dont see a reason for monkey to spend money when he already put all of this work in