Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:50 PM

Author Topic: Roper league.  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Devilage

Roper league.
« on: October 06, 2009, 11:14 PM »
Since XTC  died along with this idea I would like to have a roper league in here, we are many ropers that enjoy a good roping match so why not to have a special place for us.

Smoking proud.

Offline Ray

Re: Roper league.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:00 PM »
I don't know if this is going to be popular or not, I saw that the roper league XTC created was not that much popular, but I don't know...
It wouldn't be a big thing to make it I think, whatever the community wants... :)

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 05:51 PM »
worms doesnt have enough activity. Look how many games are being played in wa league, barely any...let alone a specific rope league..

my suggestion is just play tus and pick roper

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:05 PM »
I'll be releasing TUS Cups soon. You can host a big cup of roper with it.  I think that's even better.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 06:06 PM »
I never understood why people wanted other leagues then TUS. If TUS was the only league around, with all the people helping with it, it would make one big community.

By the way, Monkey told me that was his idea, and when more than 2000 people are registered, he wants to hack them all.

XDDD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 06:14 PM »
I hack websites? Hello? Have you just met me? xD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 06:25 PM »
Go ahead and smite me! :D

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 07:45 PM »
yeah if the league was more active it would be a good idea, but i dont think it would be active enough for decent playoffs, if anything id suggest rotated league(like i did when tus first started)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 08:18 PM »
Well...Any new idea seems to die here on tus.

Smoking proud.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 08:32 PM »
Thats nothing against you or against new ideas in general... just no point in creating 10 new leagues when the general league is hardly played at all. Thats just being realistic i guess.

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 08:35 PM »
Browse the forum a little Devilage... And then look around in version history.

Plus the people were telling their opinions about what you said, bringing on points of arguments. I don't want to liken TUS forum unto other, already dead forums, but as far as I remember there were no other forums where you could post your idea without getting senseless posts or spams as a reply OR any site where the owner actually did what the community asked for.
Although, this does not mean that every single idea will be created for a sharp deadline on TUS site.

And well, you can still bring on your points of arguments, put on a poll, ask people around to come and vote with yes for the idea so we see that it is popular amongst other people! :)

PS: this is not against you again.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:57 PM by Ray »

Offline pr

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 09:41 PM »
Well...Any new idea seems to die here on tus.

don't think so.

If you find people who will play this league i think MI can create this one.

Anyway as MI said cups are on the way.
Roper cup would be nice and you can even be MOD there :)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 11:59 PM »
where are the ropers to make an opinion? well u guys are right ... this is inactive.

Smoking proud.

Offline beer

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 01:16 AM »
ask veg to make that. he is back! :D

drama queen iz back

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 07:14 AM »
The drama.

Well maybe you could replace something like the free league by a roper league ?
And also maybe you could include in this league roper, RR and wxw ?