Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:18 PM

Author Topic: Roper league.  (Read 4270 times)

Offline ZiPpO

Re: Roper league.
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009, 12:46 PM »
I have a suggestion ... continue to play like this and choose tus roper and end of all the guys makes a separate playoff with better ratings of the season roper.

bad english kkkk!

Offline Ray

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2009, 12:52 PM »
ZiPpO, it would be good, really, but see, the current playoffs are already pretty hard to be played. Although, it would be nice to have separate playoff opportunities by I say, signing up for the different schemes in your profile. Or maybe one person can participate in only one scheme playoff (naturally that would not affect the standard PO in any way).

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2009, 06:55 AM »
 Even the very being played roper think you will spend valuable time doing something separate just to be a league of roper.

In my opinion then I would leave as is.

Perhaps you could spend the time they would spend to make a separate league in doing some tournaments roper elite etc on the same ag ... make an appointment and make a plan similar to that of ftm.

yah i hate my english too ;D

Offline Devilage

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2009, 05:24 PM »
omg zippo now the thread has no sense.

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2009, 05:34 PM »
In 3-4 days I'll host a roper cup.

If you have time devilage you could mod it. But I don't see you much around here.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.