Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:34 PM

Author Topic: Seasonal vs Overall.  (Read 9384 times)

Offline SPW

Re: Seasonal vs Overall.
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2011, 10:14 AM »
EN: wait, r3spect dont' play whit noob, i not noob, her like play whit pr0-people, her play for study more and more

I just checked one ttrr and one hyst from you vs him (not her).

no more comments. ;d

Offline Maciej

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2011, 10:16 AM »
PL: czekac kurwa. r3spect nie gra z noobami, sam nim nie jestem, on woli grac z Pr0-ludzmi na WA, po to gra zeby sie nauczyc wiecej, i wiecej

EN: wait, r3spect dont' play whit noob, i not noob, her like play whit pr0-people, her play for study more and more

for the first i didn't know that respect was a girl
for the second, nothing against, but you have never seen pro

Offline HHC

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 10:57 AM »
You know what would be funny, respect kicking Random's ass 8-0 hahaha  :D

Offline darKz

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2011, 02:13 PM »
You know what would be funny, respect kicking Random's ass 8-0 hahaha  :D

No way that's ever gonna happen. :D

And MI: As Random already said, it's no fun playing TUS when you got a high overall rating and whenever you look at the standings, you're only #127 or so. I know you can click "show overall standings", but hell it's just not right. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2011, 02:18 PM »
Yeah cuz being 1st by over 1250 points isn't good enough...

His fault for being so good :P

Offline nino

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2011, 02:22 PM »
the same issue iam getting with TEL lol, indeed not fun get normally 20-30 points for a win and lose 50-60 for a lose, but np, thats all fine cos king
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2011, 02:24 PM »
@darKz, I'm stuck in a mess, I'll be back on TUS in a month for good.
@nino, pick better opponents.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2011, 02:33 PM »
Why don't you make it for Classic league you can only play the same opponent a certain amount of times in a week or 2 days, some examples:

4 games per week
4 games per every 4 days (until games played reaches 15)
8 games every 2 weeks (until games played reaches 15)

Or maybe even a slightly more complicated system.

If you beat someone 5 games in a row, you are not allowed to play them again for the rest of the season?

If you beat someone 4 games in a row you are not allowed to play them for 15 days?

Let's improvise, find a solution?

Offline nino

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2011, 02:36 PM »
@monkey

i dont pick..i ask for tel in ag.. 90% of opponets are like this..not my fault and i wont be w8ing all day to have a game with random00..mablak or someone else, i just play who says yes.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2011, 03:10 PM »
+1 at nino's posts

@nino, pick better opponents.

i have the same problems with classic league and its rly hard playto higher rated players , cos the most of them are inactive or its hard to get them around wormnet ...

everytime i ask for tus at wormnet , a wormer lower rated than me ( or new zillian player xD) answer me with a "me tus "  and when im gonna check the analyzer i get pissed cos if i win i'll get 20 pointsas much and if i lose ,i'll lose atleast 50 points lol  , but what can i do?  tell him " no gtfo i wont win any point"? no cos thats not correct lol ...

but dude , sometimes  i say " why should i keep playing tus if i win a shit of points? " ...  i hate losing points , it was rly hard to get the overall i have atm and im not a random00 or dibz or any pro to win everygames i play , and im not gonna stop playing tus cos i like play leagues xDD 

but what can u do MI?  anything xDD so gtfo Guaton stop crying u emo

: (

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2011, 03:23 PM »
yesterday i asked for TuS. tita asked me for tel. I said i wasnt active, he asked for 2 tus hysterias, i said we both pick. I'll pick t17, he was like no.

I could of got some nice points in t17 and elite vs him for classic league but he only wanted tel or two hysterias, this was said. However. You can't force people to pick and play what you want them to.

You may win less points off lower ranked players compared to higher ones but if you still play enough and win enough you'll still climb the ladder surely.

Pro hunting, noob bashing, avoiding, all these things happen. But frankly there is nothing to do about it. its just the way some people are.

(ps, i hadnt read this thread before posting so sorry if ive got the wrong end of the stick here)

Offline Random00

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2011, 04:35 PM »
we started. its 1-1 so far. bng and hysteria played. guess what I've lost. and how. wow.

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2011, 04:46 PM »
i wins bgn u hysteria ok u very pr0 all see that but just relax thats only game...  no really live .  all think i lose 8-0 no now meaby 7-1 ;]

Offline Ray

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2011, 04:48 PM »
If the top players don't play the Classic League because it's not fun to play when you can lose a lot of points, how come The Ultimate Cup is so inactive? You can't lose points there.

I can imagine that BnG victory. Rolled in 4 secs? NO WAY, I HIT THE JACKPOT, MY GUESS WAS PERFECT!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2011, 05:05 PM »
I can imagine that BnG victory. Rolled in 4 secs? NO WAY, I HIT THE JACKPOT, MY GUESS WAS PERFECT!

Lol ! Good one, +1 xD