Forums
May 10, 2024, 04:58 PM

Poll

should hysteria be moved to the free league?

yes
no
idk

Author Topic: should hysteria be moved to the free league?  (Read 17586 times)

Re: should hysteria be moved to the free league?
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2017, 03:15 PM »
Omg to pro scheme for classic ?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2017, 03:15 PM »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2017, 03:23 PM »
ZAR Roper scheme for classic ?

YES please :)
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline avirex

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2017, 03:45 PM »
Komo I know you want to go back and forth, but I'm not going to do this with you...

I think you should be banned from all things league related TBH..

You don't care, you don't play.. and every time there a glimmer of hope something might change that you don't like, you turn into the "give me green or I won't light" child that you are, and say "If this change is made, I'll never play tus again" lol

If I ran this league, your ass would only be able to post in forums like "off topic" and "other games" LMAO...

Let's predict the future... komo will copy and paste the last paragraph then say "but YOU don't run this league, and all i'm doing is presenting FACTS and evidence to back up ALL of my claims, just because you can't handle the facts, and have NO evidence to even try to change my mind does not mean I should be banned"

Did y'all like the emphasized caps on certain words ? Just a little extra komo flair lol

Anyway, komo, I won't debate with you.. but I would like you to go back and read the shit you say...

Do you notice anything anyone says is just opinion? With no evidence.

But your pretend your opinions are facts? It's pretty comical... enjoy your day of breaking down posts into fragments to debate each sentence. (The threads alone don't give you enough to debate, you have to break down each sentence, then type a paragraph on why their opinion is just opinion, and your opinion is fact)

Maybe no one will debate with you the way your starving for, because we are all bored of you by now
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:47 PM by avirex »

Offline lalo

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2017, 04:01 PM »
Stop avi or I will tell all the times you have ever aliased thus cheating in this casual game.
Hysteria is FUN and COMPETITIVE AS MUCH AS TTRR, THIS IS WRITTEN IN THE DICTIONARY, LOOK IT UP YOU ILLITERATE. If you give me any solid argument like you and Gabriel already did I won't listen because Hysteria is FUN,  FUN,  FUN.
Give me my old green, don't beat me with notching, dont say a word if I quit when I am losing, listen to my superior intellect or I'm gone!

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2017, 04:04 PM »
If komito goes forever tus forums and drama will die...

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2017, 04:06 PM »
How about Tus RopeFree Season?  :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2017, 05:00 PM »
Stop avi or I will tell all the times you have ever aliased thus cheating in this casual game.
Hysteria is FUN and COMPETITIVE AS MUCH AS TTRR, THIS IS WRITTEN IN THE DICTIONARY, LOOK IT UP YOU ILLITERATE. If you give me any solid argument like you and Gabriel already did I won't listen because Hysteria is FUN,  FUN,  FUN.
Give me my old green, don't beat me with notching, dont say a word if I quit when I am losing, listen to my superior intellect or I'm gone!

lol that reminds me... did anyone notice how in one post, komo said how hysteria was harder for him to learn then bng was???

then in another post, he said bng was harder for him to learn then rope was??

so... to sum things up, hysteria is harder to learn then roping....   and this is the guy that speaks nothing but facts...

1 more thing komo, i said 9 out of 10 old schoolers stuck around because of roping....

you came to me "no, chicken is an oldschooler, and he hates rope"

WRONG: chicken actually does enjoy roping, and even has been improving at rope, and actually can hold his own in rope games (to bad he stopped playing) but for ages, he sucked at rope, so just did not try...

then you said Mablak...

WRONG AGAIN: Mablaks first love was roping, he dedicated more time to perfecting that art then most likely any other wormers, and its payed off... you can not think of rope race legends, or even rope in general, without thinking the name Mablak.

then you said random00

dont know if your right or wrong: but by your track record, your FACT is wrong, im assuming.

so.. just stfu already... we are all sick of your ass.   

did you notice you even argued with the people that said hyst should stay?? you have an illness dude... seek help now.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2017, 06:49 PM »
You don't care, you don't play..

Yes, I do, and yes I do lol.

I know it, the universe knows it, doesn't matter if you can't grasp that.

I don't need your approval or your ackowledgement.

komo said how hysteria was harder for him to learn then bng was???

I never said that.

then in another post, he said bng was harder for him to learn then rope was??

I did say that though.

so... to sum things up, hysteria is harder to learn then roping....   and this is the guy that speaks nothing but facts...

Nobody said that, that's just you being silly.

1 more thing komo, i said 9 out of 10 old schoolers stuck around because of roping....

And i'm saying they never, where are they now? Again, you are talking sh*t with no evidence to back up your wild claims.

I agreed that many got addicted to WA because of rope(like myself), but it isn't the only reason they stuck around for 14+ years.

you came to me "no, chicken is an oldschooler, and he hates rope"

Ok, sorry, I got that one wrong, but it is true he became addicted to Default schemes NOT Rope.

then you said Mablak...

WRONG AGAIN: Mablaks first love was roping, he dedicated more time to perfecting that art then most likely any other wormers, and its payed off... you can not think of rope race legends, or even rope in general, without thinking the name Mablak.

then you said random00

No, I never said that, THIS is what I said:

Mablak/Random00 and countless other players stuck around because they simply enjoy Worms Armageddon and the variety it offers, not JUST roping.

It's not my fault OR my problem if you can't read and understand what people ACTUALLY type up.

Offline avirex

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2017, 07:06 PM »
komo, your right.

THANK you for clarifying WHAT you said sometimes i CANT understand....

because you know.. I'm that LARGE part of the community that is DIM.

but WHEN you talk to me WITH cap locks on SPECIFIC words, then i SUDDENLY understand, and REMEMBER how RIGHT you are.

thanks. 

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2017, 07:24 PM »
Yeah, everytime you know you were wrong you give up, change the subject and start being dramatically sarcastic.

And for the record TTRR isn't more competitive than Hysteria, one is more mentally demanding and the other is more physically demanding.

You can win with 1 worm / turn in Hysteria and you can win with 1 worm / turn in TTRR.

Both schemes are easy to learn and finish, but both take years to master all the combined skills within the game.

2 noobs look bad in both games, anyone could win.

2 pros looks awesome in both games, anyone could win.

A good player can lose to a bad player in both schemes.

I laugh at your failure to see the truth.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2017, 07:28 PM »
And for the record TTRR isn't more competitive than Hysteria, one is mentally demanding the other is physically demanding

Which way round?
TTRR is both.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2017, 07:30 PM »
Yeah, in the same sense Hysteria is, if you try to do the jetpack low grav drop combos for example, doing things within the 1s is quite physically demanding.

I should have said TTRR is more physical based and Hysteria is more mental based.

Offline lalo

« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2017, 08:06 PM »
Omg hahahha. Yes Dave, a match between dibz, sbaffo vs daina and ryan is not as mentally demanding as a good match of hysteria. Ttrr is unique, it can make you heart race and your hands shake like crazy, a scheme in which every little mistake means you lose.
You dont need any complicated combo to win in hyst. You need to kill your own worms leaving just one of them with good health to pile and kill the opponent,  hide and throw zooks and molotovs.
How can you be so disconneted from reality?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2017, 08:09 PM »
Lalo your heart shakes because you really care about winning and finishing your turn doing the best you can.

I get the same feeling from BnG and Hysteria because getting the right shot at the right moment gives me the exact same rush.

Go ask any professional psychologist about these emotions if you can't take my word for it.

You are disconnected from reality? Another silly sentence.

Edit: ooooo let me have a shot.

You don't need any complicated move in ttrr just plop all your worms except one and get to end.

Wheeeeeeee that was fun :) ofc it's bullsh*t just like your example lol.

Have you ever heard the term WYSIWYG?