Forums
May 09, 2024, 08:52 AM

Author Topic: should something like this be rewarded with a playoff spot?  (Read 3434 times)

Re: should something like this be rewarded with a playoff spot?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 06:04 PM »
There is a nice rule in the Intermediate cup hosted by Jakka: activity > winning ratio. eS is very active clan, they are not used to avoid games, some of them are annoying, but still, they make a good effort to get into POs. Why a "better" clan with less games should replace them? That clan can beat eS and steal their points at any time if want...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 06:11 PM »
statik *.* so cute  :-*

im loving u now! seriously xD

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 06:12 PM »
absolutelly, Statik.

We are up to play clanners with our players as possible, We prefer to get clanners with players enough (at least 1 defaulter and 1 roper nices) and this isnt wrong. We have 200 ~ games in this season and we were about 700 points to get the POs. We did a hard job winning nice clanners last week to be where we are now. Clanners vs BaK didnt help so much because BaK isnt a overrall clan but today we played vs AQ and we lost a game.

When my mates plays vs BaK or AQ i got scared because 1 game lost = 70 points lost and 1 game won = 15 or 20 points gained - this isnt a good deal but we called clanner in #ag so we cant avoid these clans.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 06:15 PM »
There is a nice rule in the Intermediate cup hosted by Jakka: activity > winning ratio. eS is very active clan, they are not used to avoid games, some of them are annoying, but still, they make a good effort to get into POs. Why a "better" clan with less games should replace them? That clan can beat eS and steal their points at any time if want...

Nah that's just wrong mate, i've already proved it if you are willing to go back, read, and understand it.

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 06:20 PM »
ofc Komo, I'm wrong, but you say it like cFc should get into POs automatically. Play games, be happy.

Offline darKz

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 06:39 PM »
Please don't use "we beat Mablak and Statik at Hysteria" as an argument, Hysteria is a joke and you know it.
And generally I agree, you guys should play more games vs stronger clans and probably not pick Hysteria (25%) and Team17 (15%) all the time. Not gonna call you avoiders or noob bashers but think about it, you won't get stronger by playing noobs and you're basically stealing a PO spot from a more deserving clan. And if you're honest you don't stand a chance at winning the playoffs anyway, so it would be a wise decision to work on your overall skills before you seriously go for playoffs.

Now flame me to death! :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 06:43 PM »
nah Darkz i guess u have a good oppinion even about hysteria hehehehe

we make mistakes its normal, just there are players who want to make mash here.

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 06:52 PM »
I agree with darkz, if eS wanna learn something new, they have to play strong clans and improve at their weak schemes. But now it looks like they are ok with winning weaker clans, and we can't force Chelsea to learn ttrr hehe. People who want to improve (hi style) left them and joined real top clans ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 07:59 PM »
ofc Komo, I'm wrong, but you say it like cFc should get into POs automatically. Play games, be happy.

Well it wasn't my intention mate, I used cFc as an example because if it actually did happen, i'd feel cheated out of the PO, not because I feel we should get auto, but look at it this way, if we played 120 with best clans and they played 200 with noob clans, and limit for PO is 50 games, +70(120) games is still alot of games in 1 season and with a win % of 70% - 80% against the best clans, obv we would deserve the PO spot lol.

Offline SPW

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 09:16 PM »
Please don't use "we beat Mablak and Statik at Hysteria" as an argument, Hysteria is a joke and you know it.
And generally I agree, you guys should play more games vs stronger clans and probably not pick Hysteria (25%) and Team17 (15%) all the time. Not gonna call you avoiders or noob bashers but think about it, you won't get stronger by playing noobs and you're basically stealing a PO spot from a more deserving clan. And if you're honest you don't stand a chance at winning the playoffs anyway, so it would be a wise decision to work on your overall skills before you seriously go for playoffs.

Now flame me to death! :D

Its just the truth.

And Peja, I'm absolutely with you there. eS with that way dont deserves a playoff spot. And its obviously why. But, they didnt break any rule. Its just lame and no sportmanship.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 09:42 PM »
I can't see any reason why eS should not deserve a PO spot. They have played clans like ps, mm and cFc an equally amount of games as vs BaK. CKC is the clan which they very clearly have played most games with. Should they not play vs BaK? Should we all avoid playing vs BaK? eS has played many games vs all the top clans this season.

I think professor is nice and honest guy who wants what's best for the community and his clan. eS might have some players that have a few things to learn about fairness, but I don't think accusing the clan like this is fair at all. They've played many games this season and surprised in quite a few games against stronger rated clans, they deserve the spot imo.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:34 PM by Crazy »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2012, 09:53 PM »
Okay now i arrived in my house and i am calm and i have time to write some useless words for u guys about all:

:-\ I am wondering if TUS accept new clans here. Because We have a "TOP 5" composed by CF, CFC, MM, CKC and PS.

After these "top 5", excepting TdC and RoH - traditional clans, every clan who born is quickly blamed by somethings what i didnt wait from men balled. When i was rox it was the same. When dC born everyone blamed dC. Same with doh and eVo.

I just want to know what is it? Affraid? Jealous?

Maybe TUS just need 5 or 6 clans to play and a playoffs with 2 clans.  ::)

Style, Me, Scorpus, Easy, Chelsea, even Phanton has the same profile: players who joined medium clanners or came back to activity after a long break. Otherwords, all us are players who are semi-skilled. Addicionally, some players never joined good clans so they are inexperient. If today i try to join any TOP5 clan 100% i'd be refused by my poor skillz in rope games. So must I get clanless just coz TUS doesnt accept other clans?

:o Much more than that: I saw here a order composed by some tus oldschoolers who have problems with new players. I dont need say names, everyone here know who they are, its always the same. The same ppl who posted here in 3 threads to try disqualified eS clan in the TUS communitty. I dont care because we are a familly, we have our problems and sometimes some players make shits, its normal, anyone here can make mistakes.

eS clan is a place for ppl who is interested to take part of a team where there are charges and fun. We wont play to lose, we wont play to be the 7th, 8th or 100st place in stats. We will play to be the number 1. We have our way to manage the clan, and we are always improving our manage style with good tips from the other players.

But what we saw today? Just a fcking ladies mess. Peja caling us noob bashers, other ae calling us avoiders (even playing 2x more than some pro clans ae), another player saying "eS has just noobs". Ah cmon do u havent job? Do u havent gf? Do your hands are busy?

We just played clanners vs BaK because they accepted. No one here put a shortgun in BaK players's head to play with us. Who must care with clanners vs BaK? Me, the leader, sure. What weak clans can help us? Losing points, that's their help. We wont touch the playoffs playing against weak clans. Playing against weak clans is bad for any skilled clan, any stupid player know it.

That's the end for now. You some guys brought mess enough for now.  :'(

Thx for who understood our viewpoints like Komito (always smart), Crazy (always lovely) Statik (always Statik) and others...  :-*

I wont post nothing more here and i ask the others eS players the same. Wanna watching some soap opera, wanna eating some burritos and wanna take a chat with a girl with boobs in cam coz more helpful.

If You want to annoying someone, forget eS clan stuff because - to be honest - its not your matter.
Helps are welcome so u guys can pm me, i'd love!

Regarditos from Profitoo xD
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:56 PM by Professor »

Offline avirex

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2012, 11:04 PM »
Useless wors are right, it was annoyings of honesty, but still i say do you, bash on, playoffs ill see you, luck be good i hope.. I too love girl with boobs, beers for tus on me

Offline Tomi

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2012, 11:18 PM »
Nice words ae.. we need to accept that whatever we make here will be bad for tus people.. beginner clans should play only vs the best clans to improve, and after losing 50 games the beginners will be gone, they gave up playing w:a.. maybe we should stop playing this league too.. coz the other players don't like if we are playing.. to be honest I'm really sad to see these words (and it can be worse to Profe).. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

btw there were a lot of games in this season when we played with a bad team vs the big 5 (Profe was kinda angry hehe :D).. weren't that noobbashing? they got a lot of points vs us, when I had no roper partner, or when I had to play normal scheme (and here is not the "I" is important, but my English is poor to write it well).. it was the same I think.

Thanks guys again, I really don't want to play this league now.. but I hope eS will make me happy again somehow :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:28 PM by Tomi »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 12:43 AM »
f@#!ing sad to read it all, these guys who liek to start fights should be full watched out / muted, wtf take care of urself, this is not with me but I really feel very frustated with it all cya.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓