Forums
May 09, 2024, 09:36 AM

Author Topic: should something like this be rewarded with a playoff spot?  (Read 3437 times)

Online Peja

Re: should something like this be rewarded with a playoff spot?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 02:07 PM »
# 1: No you dont, like i already said: there is no rule

# 2: no, but your winning would be below 50% without all these games. maybe its not on purpose but you fix your ratio by playing a higher amount of games against weaker clans.

#3  you wouldnt ask this question if you were 100% sure you deserve this spot, right?

#4 cfc 3 games, mm 0 games, ckc 3 games, ps 0 games, cfc 0 games, es 19 games.

#5 never said you shouldnt play them

#5 husk already showed its bad leaving tdc for bak because u cant get back to tdc  ;D

of course you can play whoever you want. but imo you dont deserve this spot in a  case like this.
i remember similar situations as random wrote something about r3spect in classic league. someone also wrote something as komo pawned me 14:0 in first tel season. the difference is, komo just played for fun and didnt care of playoffs. i just have a feeling the community nowdays just accpet such situations. gabriel for example reached trl playoffs by playing a significant number of games against his own clanmates who arent known as a serious hysteria challenge.of course he belongs into hysteria playoffs, but its not the best way to reach it.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:10 PM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 02:13 PM »
ok so ask MI to delete us from playoffs, Gabriel from TRL playoffs, Chelsea from Classic playoffs, take off me from trl team17 playoffs and put a rule:

"a player/clan cant play against players/clans without Peja's ok" and make Peja TUS League Moderator.

:D I have a good idea:  :D

Peja can create a thread in FOS forum like "Karma System 2.0", u can create the "Clanner System 2.0", check my example:

Bak is callin clanners in #ag.

I go to Clanner System 2.0 and post "Bak wants clanner, can eS plays?" so Peja approve or disapprove it, could be very nice!!!

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 02:22 PM »
I think the only thing you can argue is that eS got a +50% winning pct by beating weaker clans.

The number of points they scored vs them isn't so big. 400'ish is pretty peanuts.
CKC scored over 1000 by playing 26-23 vs mm.

Online Peja

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 02:37 PM »
sorry for talking down your achievment. anyway was a cool night/morning.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline rU`

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 02:57 PM »
ok so ask MI to delete us from playoffs, Gabriel from TRL playoffs, Chelsea from Classic playoffs, take off me from trl team17 playoffs and put a rule:

"a player/clan cant play against players/clans without Peja's ok" and make Peja TUS League Moderator.

:D I have a good idea:  :D

Peja can create a thread in FOS forum like "Karma System 2.0", u can create the "Clanner System 2.0", check my example:

Bak is callin clanners in #ag.

I go to Clanner System 2.0 and post "Bak wants clanner, can eS plays?" so Peja approve or disapprove it, could be very nice!!!

+1 :)

[approved]

« Last Edit: Today  at 05:17 pm by philie »
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 03:04 PM »
You would never guess who was totally against a rule about avoiding lol

amigo, this is as "invade privacity".

Play who wants against who this person wants.

Where is freedom? Noone must to be forced to play.

All about this is personal. In my viewpoint, make rules about who play with someone is crazy man. Absolutelly roflmao.

If someone wants to play against noobs and get points, ok, leave him alone. HE WILL NOT TOUCH THE POS THIS WAY EVER EVER EVER. If there is a problem, this one is a problem on the tus system games and isn't about ppl ask tus in AG.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:17 PM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 03:27 PM »
its funny but God is powerful and i am the eS leader, so we are saved from the hell :D

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 03:33 PM »
The clan who bash weak clans (I am saying in general not eS), can reach the PO but whatever ??  They will not win the PO anyway, there will always be a good clan also in PO to them lose, think about it and leave them alone.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 04:25 PM »
Kaleu, we cannot accept "they won't win po anyway, who cares" as an acceptable condition to allow this horrible and cowardly sportsmanship to continue.

Like the example I had shown, it isn't fair on another clan with better results, quantity should not be superior to quality.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 04:45 PM »
it's impossible for a clan reach POs playing just with weak clans, forget it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 04:47 PM »
it's impossible for a clan reach POs playing just with weak clans, forget it.

No, it isn't, You could have 40% winning ratio with mm, cFc, ckc, ps, CF, and be #1 in standings with points, but won't make PO cuz winning %, but if you have 90-100% win ratio, lots of games with noob clans, it will raise your overall winning %, and you could steal a PO position from a more deserving clan.

Didn't they teach math at your school?

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 05:02 PM »
my opinions is, there really is nothing anyone can do to stop eS from doing what they do...

its obvious they are bashing, and there is nothing they can say to change everyones opinion on that...

they have more wins vs bak then they do games played total vs higher end clans...

I think eS is trying to make a good name for themselves, and want to be seen as a top clan, and a competitive clan along with clans like cf, cfc, mm, ckc, ps....

but they are going about it all in the wrong way... the sooner they see that, and understand that, is the sooner they may get noticed, and accepted as a top clan.

so with all that said: there are 3 type of clans: top competitive clans, that will play everyone, and anyone, at any time.....  fun clans, that still play for the win, but really dont care either way as long as they are having fun, they also play anyone, at any time..... and then there are the avoiding type clans, who play more vs lesser skilled clans, and tend to avoid the top clans unless they have optimal members to compete.......

eS will have to decide which type of clan they wanna be seen as.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 05:47 PM »
just because we beat BaK we are a basher clan?

Ah cmon Avi u can make better than it.

eS vs mm is 8-11 (equalized score), we beat mablak and statik (vn players in hyst) 2 times in a row using average hysterians team (me and easy).

Why u dont talk about RoH? RoH just play clanners when they have ropers online, if they havent, they play just default schemes. Does RoH is a lammer clan too?

We dont disrespect no one TUS rule, we play clanners always against every clans and for now u are trying to disqualify our job because we won some points against a clan who u are calling noob.

Its pretty beautiful say "TUS needs more clans to be competitive" but in the practice is "blame all noob clans they give free wins for eS".

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 05:50 PM »
I've already said I don't think eS are basher clan.

We just played them, Hysteria/Roper and they didn't even have any strong ropers on, I offered them another scheme but they were ok with it.

I feel a bit bad because throughout both games we were on top of them the whole time, but I was very impressed because not once did they act out of order, Chelsea said few swear words, but this is normal when having a game like this and having no luck, they never insulted us, or anything, and acted mature.

I wouldn't worry about eS, we should be more concerned about the loophole with noob-bashing for winning %, it should be looked at.