Forums
May 09, 2024, 01:14 PM

Author Topic: should something like this be rewarded with a playoff spot?  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Asbest

Re: should something like this be rewarded with a playoff spot?
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2012, 12:59 AM »
f@#!ing sad to read it all, these guys who liek to start fights should be full watched out / muted, wtf take care of urself, this is not with me but I really feel very frustated with it all cya.
Yeh,agree. Well,I stoped read it coz I know that all this bullshit. And all this bullshit started WHO? Right,peja. Coz why? Coz troll. For what? For annoying...

Re: should something like this be rewarded with a playoff spot?
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2012, 04:37 AM »
Scorpus, I don't know what Pejas intentions are, but I am well aware eS is not a noob bashing clan, but the fact you have 19-0 with BaK, 14-2 with vI and alot less games with all other clans, doesn't deserve a PO spot, I know you prolly play them just for fun, but think about it?

Edit:

For example, 1st is CF, 2nd is mm, 3rd is CKC, 4th is eS, 5th is cFc

The PO clanner limit is 50 games I think? Anyway if it is for example, 4th is eS, but they played say, 200 clanners, they have 55% win ratio, JUST making the requirement for qualification, they lose most of their games against clans like CF mm CKC and cFc, but they beat so many like BaK, vI, AQ etc, on the other hand, there is cFc, sitting with only 120 games played, and 500 points less, but have win ratio of 75% against all clans.

Are you honestly trying to say that eS would deserve the PO spot, just because they played 80 more games, against noob clans? Regardless if it was innocent fun, or noob bashing?  Imo that spot in this situation would belong to cFc, but instead the clan with 20% less win ratio and most points with less skilled clans unfairly claims the last PO spot...

I feel that information like above should be taken into consideration when offering PO spots.

This is the life man, accept it.... a lot of ppl on Tus single got PO spots every season playing only vs bad players, and we play vs good clans too, i think u have to agree with me.. but the fact we hav many players, makes possible we play in diferent times of the day, and cfc, for exemplo, isnt online all the day.