Forums
May 16, 2024, 05:17 AM

Author Topic: TRL Season 33 - Schemes & Season Announcement  (Read 871 times)

Offline TheKomodo

TRL Season 33 - Schemes & Season Announcement
« on: April 30, 2024, 10:34 AM »
*DRUMROLL*

The schemes for Season 33 of TRL:

Artillery:

Hysteria

Physical:

Darts - For TRL Darts use this map pack only! https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/mappack-621/

Strategic:

Abnormal

*PRIZE POOL FOR TRL SEASON 33*

1st - £150

2nd - £100

3rd - £50

*INFORMATION ABOUT DARTS FOR TRL SEASON 33*

Darts and ZaR both received 4 votes.

This Season I'm choosing Darts over ZaR purely because Triad said he would donate a very generous sum of £100 for the prize pool if his favourite schemes were picked! On top of the £200 already(£100 from me, £100 from sponsorship) we now have a whopping £300 prize pool! Not bad!

However... Both Triad and I agreed in advance if Darts were picked we would simplify it so it's not so overwhelming and ridiculous for casual players. As there have been concerns that advanced Darts maps/rules are too complicated and varied. Due to this, we've reduced the number of maps available to play for TRL Darts down to 20! Using only straight simple throws instead of trick shots etc.

We've also spent some time checking each map and even fixing many maps so there are as little issues as possible, it is possible to roll on a couple of maps but only if you throw at a VERY horizontal angle and very fast in specific spots which is fine because you can optimize your shot to avoid this. Those who throw their shots properly, will have zero issues!

Please download the "TRL Darts" map pack and use ONLY this map pack when playing TRL Darts!

--> TRL DARTS MAP PACK <---

Vote results:

Artillery:

BnG - TUS Scheme with no rules ~ 1 vote
BnG - No rules BnG K Scheme ~ 5 votes
Boom Race ~ 2 votes
Hysteria ~ 7 votes
Markosteria ~ 2 votes

Physical:

Darts ~ 4 votes
Get Frank ~ 3 votes
Mine Madness ~ 3 votes
Roper ~ 1 vote
Supersheeper ~ 3 votes
ZaR ~ 4 votes

Strategic:

80hp ~ 4 votes
Abnormal ~ 5 votes
Intermediate ~ 3 votes
Kaos ~ 2 votes
One of Everything ~ 3 votes
Teleporting ~ 4 votes

Offline Kradie

Re: TRL Season 33 - Schemes & Season Announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 12:33 PM »
Ah yes follow the money. Money buys everything.

Well i can't compete with that.

Good luck and have fun.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 12:50 PM »
Ah yes follow the money. Money buys everything.

Well i can't compete with that.

Good luck and have fun.

I'd have chosen Darts over ZaR anyway as I get the deciding vote during ties. :D

Funny enough I was thinking about choosing ZaR over Darts because of how complicated Darts can be, then we decided to simplify it and it'll be much more accessible to everyone.

The whole point of what I am doing is to give better prizes for people who compete, so yeah, in this case, it's a higher incentive to compete for more players as there's now also a 3rd place prize and £50 for 3rd place isn't bad at all!

Remember though Kradie! Everyone will have their day! Vote for ZaR again next Season! It's all about variety, so everyone gets a chance to play their favourites!

If it's ever a tie between ZaR and Darts again, I'll be choosing ZaR next time.

Offline Triad

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 12:54 PM »
Yeah, I personally won't vote for Darts again for a long time after this season. Hopefully ZaR will have its time to shine, too. :)

Offline Kradie

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 03:14 PM »
Alright fair enough.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 04:20 PM »
Alright fair enough.

Besides, the success of this season and next season gives you some hype and time to find as many potential zar players for next season and encourage them to vote for it!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 06:00 PM »
Well, these are results, to be sure

See you in season 3!  glhf all

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 08:41 PM »
Season 33 of TRL has started! Good luck everyone!

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2024, 10:14 AM »
This Season I'm choosing Darts over ZaR purely because Triad said he would donate a very generous sum of £100 for the prize pool if his favourite schemes were picked! On top of the £200 already(£100 from me, £100 from sponsorship) we now have a whopping £300 prize pool! Not bad!

Literally Pay 2 Win season of all time, instead of taking actions with Comet Dodging or another poll, you just picked a scheme "by its reward"...

But still better option than ZaR xD
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Kradie

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2024, 10:38 AM »

Literally Pay 2 Win season of all time, instead of taking actions with Comet Dodging or another poll, you just picked a scheme "by its reward"...

It is a tremendous shame. I hoped that there would had been a poll between Darts and ZaR. The winner could had received prize money, and sponsorship. Komodo has shown that he likes to create polls, but when it was between Darts and ZaR, I think he made a personal and undemocratic decision, no polls were needed. He opened his big fat wallet and made a decision. He has also said something like this in the past ''I really like ZaR, but the only reason why It puts me off is because of you Kradie.''. Sure I am not perfect and nobody is. In movies you have actors, and you may not like the actors, but you can look past them and appreciate the movie anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the sentiment provided by Komodo here, hence I wrote ''Fair enough''. But yet it felt like a cop out. So I guess I had to elaborate even more..

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2024, 11:00 AM »
Biased decision, i would have given my vote to zar

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2024, 03:30 PM »

How is that pay 2 win? We're paying for OTHER people to have more prize money lol.

Even without Triad choosing to add extra prize money, I'd still have chosen Darts...

Also I did say in advance that if any of the polls draw I'll decide the winning scheme.

You're welcome to get all your friends to vote for the scheme you want for next time. If its a clear winner than I'm not allowed to interfere.

TRL wasn't even active anyway before this idea so don't see what the problem is... Before you had nothing, not you have a chance to win decent money.

It's vote 2 win, not pay 2 win.

Kradie - Any time there is a vote, someone always feels a cop out, someone always loses.

You seem to be missing the whole point of this new League idea.

We are using TRL but it ISNT Classic TRL.

This is an idea for a League that I wanted to run and operate to create some cash prizes for everyone by cycling through various schemes each month and so that everyone gets their chance to play their favourite schemes over a period of time.

MI liked the idea and said we could use TRL instead of adding a League which I would have called CWA naturally...

He approved me to run it fairly, and I've done everything so far that I said I would.

It's like people read and agree to the terms and conditions, then complain once those terms and conditions are followed exactly.

We don't always get what we want in life, but with this new League eventually we should all get a chance to play all the different schemes!

No scheme can be used more than twice in a row either, so it has to sit out for a few seasons.

I'm not voting for the same scheme every season, I pick something new for variety.

Also... It's hilarious than when I literally hand picked ALL 3 SCHEMES  for the first Season NOBODY had an issue... And now because I choose 1 winner from a draw vote a couple people feel so bad?

Cmon man 🤣🤣🤣

I literally am less biased this season than last season lol..

The incentive for me is that I get to choose the winning vote between ties, since I'm paying for the cash prizes.

I don't get to rig anything though.

If the entire community has an issue with me deciding the winning vote between draws then quite frankly I'll just stop altogether and you can go back to a dead inactive League, would you prefer that?

I want SOMETHING back for all the time, money and effort I invest into this League... It's a lot of work and you don't seem to appreciate that. So I get to pick when there is a draw? Why is that such a problem?

Still. Even with the very few complaints I've had a lot of great feedback for this Season as well 😊

Anyway, Kradie, ZaR has like 1000000 members, why didn't more ZaR members vote for ZaR, why don't you go complain at them for not supporting you 🤣

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 04:20 PM »
Bro literally making essays once again 💀
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
<StepS> party
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2024, 04:30 PM »

Why are you even making that comment?

You came here complaining, since it's me running this multi league thing I have to respond and explain my choices and actions and be held responsible if I did actually do anything wrong.

Then when I go into detail to explain everything that's happened and why it's happened that way,  that's all you've got to say back??? You can't even follow up with anything relevant??

Why can't you act like a civilized adult and continue with the conversation as normal? Why not say you do or do not understand the points I've made, you agree or disagree with them, or don't say anything at all?

Making comments about how people write, is completely irrelevant and is ACTUAL DRAMA.

My posts are not the drama here, the drama is you guys who can't stick to the subject.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2024, 04:39 PM »

Why are you even making that comment?

You came here complaining, since it's me running this multi league thing I have to respond and explain my choices and actions and be held responsible if I did actually do anything wrong.

Then when I go into detail to explain everything that's happened and why it's happened that way,  that's all you've got to say back??? You can't even follow up with anything relevant??

Why can't you act like a civilized adult and continue with the conversation as normal? Why not say you do or do not understand the points I've made, you agree or disagree with them, or don't say anything at all?

Making comments about how people write, is completely irrelevant and is ACTUAL DRAMA.

My posts are not the drama here, the drama is you guys who can't stick to the subject.

1. Arent we on public forum where freedom of speech is an option?
2. We had discussion on Discord publicly aswell, and you still almost copypasted what was said
<StepS> party
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )