Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:51 AM

Author Topic: Tus playoffs  (Read 9191 times)

Re: Tus playoffs
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 09:16 PM »
reseting hasnt been a problem at all, i really dont see why to get rid of it... every 2 seasons or something would be good but i think half a year is a little long, fb allowed resets every month and they didnt have problems with it either

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 10:21 PM »
FB didnt have a seasonal points option. They had playoffs selected of 16 players. Only 4 with highest handicap points ((most improvement)similar to TUS seasonal points) got into playoffs..

I think at the moment its too for noob bashers and avoiders to reach playoffs, and inactive pros in overall standings to make playoffs. :o

I dunno how resetting relates to this, but i think it helped unique climb into first place easly and he could keep resetting and making playoffs again? Maybe Rays suggestion of anyone under 1000 can reset, but anyone over has to wait atleast 2 season?

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 01:51 AM »
I agree with chicken, I think the minimum numebr of games for signles should be raised to at least 50.
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 07:43 AM »
It is right too, Unique played 30 games in 2 days and the season lasts for 60 days... I could imagine even more games as limit, 75 for instance.
And reset should work for anyone under 1000 only, they would have the limits which are used right now, but noone under no circumstances could use the reset option with higher than 1000 points.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 04:18 PM »
So what is the result of this topic?

I suggest the game limts get increase to 50 for singles and 30 for clanners.. I think they should take effect even during this season as it has been pretty active!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 04:24 PM »
So far:

1. Increase to 50 for singles and 30 for clanners
2. Reseting allowed only for players under 1000

I'll include them in v1.9 (Chicken, It's not good to change the pattern at the end of the season, It messes up many people's mind)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 05:13 PM »
thats right, gj with thise new changes guys

drama queen iz back

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 07:51 PM »

2. Reseting allowed only for players under 1000

I think this should be considered abit more before doing it straight away..
Maybe people be allowed to reset, has it only been unique who has used this option to rape and get in playoffs?? Maybe if over 1000 you only have the option of resetting every other season?

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009, 01:23 AM »
if weeman avoids a lot like xray does

totally true.  he told me he would tus me after I tus'd some guy, and I came back and starting pm'ing ray, and I got no answer, so I went into ag with the alias TuscanChicken and started to pm ray "wanna shoppa??" and Ray privately responded to TuscanChicken, but not to me, Sogeking, when I kept pm'ing him at the same time as I was with TuscanChicken.. then he finally told me he'd tus later and left the lobby.  you've been caught, boy
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2009, 04:39 AM »
has it only been unique who has used this option to rape and get in playoffs?? Maybe if over 1000 you only have the option of resetting every other season?

The only guys who used it that was above 100 was Unique. But believe me he just felt like having a fresh start, Not anything like raping others.
I didn't get your last line. If you are aboce 1000, Then what?

@soge
Ray doesn't know you mate and same thing happen to me. I pmed him in ag for TUS and said after his game and I couldn't find him, While he never refuses me.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2009, 04:46 PM »
has it only been unique who has used this option to rape and get in playoffs?? Maybe if over 1000 you only have the option of resetting every other season?

@soge
Ray doesn't know you mate and same thing happen to me. I pmed him in ag for TUS and said after his game and I couldn't find him, While he never refuses me.

yeah he doesn't refuse because he just stays silent and waits for you to leave.. oldest trick in the book

Offline Ray

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 06:23 PM »
Sogeking, you are delusional. If you were here you could see you could see what I do here, especially these days, you would understand right away. When I am online in #AG it doesn't mean that I am sitting in front of the computer waiting for someone to play with. And strange thing, I don't remember what you are talking about with that aliasing thing, show me a log. Anyway, call me whatever you want, I don't care at all, I have my own problems to care about.
By the way, if you want that, I will only be online in #AG when I want to play, so maybe once a week. And if you want easy points because you think you could beat me, or you are jealous, I can reset my points, just for you.

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2009, 12:50 AM »
I'm not delusional.  I had 2 snoopers in ag, Sogeking and TuscanChicken.  Sogeking was pming you about the tus, and TuscanChicken was pming you about "host shoppa??", and you were only responding to TuscanChicken via pm, and ignoring Sogeking... oh yeah, then you told me you were getting off, and I noticed you were on the tus site for over 30 minutes... you are a clear cut avoider, you just thought you'd never get caught sonny.  you are the decline and disgrace of worms, sir

Offline beer

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 01:02 AM »
lmao, and the winner of the drama of this season is..........
sogeking, congrts. we laughd a lot with u

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009, 08:51 AM »
You are childish, I am always online on TUS site because I leave my computer here and online, when I turn it off, I get offline. And I was probably going to watch a movie or American Dad or something.
Anyway, I don't see a point why I should be defending myself against you, still I say show a log or call me whatever you want, I don't care about you and after this I will never play with you since that wouldn't be fun. Sorry for breaking your heart. Probably I won't play any more games here since there is no point playing with jerks.