Forums
May 19, 2024, 06:06 PM

Poll

Do you want w2Roper scheme to be added to TUS league?

Yes, as a second choice to classic roper.
No!

Author Topic: w2rope scheme ***please read***  (Read 23241 times)

Offline franz

Re: w2rope scheme ***please read***
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2010, 08:12 PM »
as u know, im from w2.. i thought ur guys rope sets were retarded from the start tbh... and this is not the first time i have tried to bring these sets to w:a..  (its just the first time anyone listens)

and as i have said in this thread b4, just because u have played a scheme for a long period of time, and its considered "classic" does not mean its perfect, and needs not improvement.

you can call the rope sets retarded, but it's probably the most played game outside of shopper that's been enjoyed for 10+ years.  that has to count for something.  I just don't want you guys to make people HATE rope with your 'retarded/silly/luckfilled' language just to make people start to like w2rope.

try to get people to like w2rope for its own merit, not because we have to HATE normal roper.

use those reasons you say in your last sentence, that you're 'trying to improve a long considered classic scheme that isn't perfect.'  say stuff like that and make it sound like w2rope is a nice alternative that people can enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 08:15 PM by franz »

Offline nappy

« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2010, 08:13 PM »
You jerks who never gave the scheme a try are just getting sour because we've actually spread the word more and people actually like the game
Lmao, I've tried this scheme you f@#!ing retard, I didn't like it coz it doesn't solve roper's problems, satisfied? gg.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2010, 08:23 PM »
w2 shouldnt be added

Offline avirex

« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2010, 08:46 PM »
popular vote disagrees.

Offline beer

« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2010, 08:50 PM »
this poll is even more stupid then u are.

u and shy, both never did nothing for tus, and dnt give a fuk about it.. u guys are just here after all that time cose there is not other league with all of those ''cool'' oldskool.

u dnt have the right of change a think that existe for year, and is one of most played schemes in leagues, i guess the most.

is a fuking poll enough ofr that?! there is only 100 or 200.. even if evryone would vote yes, in my eyes it should not ever be add to 'Classic League' cose its not classic, and it will never be.

u must see where is ur place

drama queen iz back

Offline avirex

« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2010, 08:53 PM »
beer, i respect ur opinion... about as much as my shit im bout to drop in the toilet when im done typing here.

btw, shoppa, wxa, hysteria, etc are not classic.. just cuz they were on w:a b4 u, does not mean they are classic lol.

Offline CMV

« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Define "classic".
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline beer

« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2010, 09:05 PM »
beer, i respect ur opinion... about as much as my shit im bout to drop in the toilet when im done typing here.

btw, shoppa, wxa, hysteria, etc are not classic.. just cuz they were on w:a b4 u, does not mean they are classic lol.

it make them even more classic that a scheme that has 1 week on w:a. lol its realy not classic.

ps, i dnt give a fuk about what u think about me.

i cant just see u trying to make this XTC, cose its not. think about it, here u are a normal player as i am, not a super cool oldskoolr.

drama queen iz back

« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2010, 09:13 PM »
i don't think there is more room for debate... we've gone out and showed the public the scheme, and as you can see in the poll, they find it league worthy, just how like hysteria was voted in.

franz, even if people need to keep their cool and composure when getting a hard crate, why should they accept a scheme that allows the game engine dictate even a single turn in the game?

And I know you guys bring up the argument that t17, shoppa, whatever is luck too, I agree with you and I hope we can find some way to make them less luck filled! But right now, we actually found an alternate to roper that the majority likes.

<-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2010, 09:15 PM »
add w2 roper!

big pros agree.. like dibz,high skilled roper says to add it!
 listen him yo

Offline nappy

« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2010, 10:17 PM »
popular vote disagrees.
Lmao, when there were more people voting for "no", you said this poll is dumb and everyone are stupid. Then, you asked random noobs in ag to vote, so there are more "yes" votes now, and thus the poll surprisingly became fair and worth attention. Hilariously pathetic XD

Offline Guaton

« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2010, 10:30 PM »
popular vote disagrees.
Lmao, when there were more people voting for "no", you said this poll is dumb and everyone are stupid. Then, you asked random noobs in ag to vote, so there are more "yes" votes now, and thus the poll surprisingly became fair and worth attention. Hilariously pathetic XD

+1 lol

« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2010, 10:42 PM »
popular vote disagrees.

I'm afraid you are terribly misinformed... asking random noobs to vote yes? Didn't you already read MI deleted all the bogus votes? We worked hard to get out and host the scheme and show the people... they responded... I'm getting pissed now

Offline beer

« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2010, 10:44 PM »
popular vote disagrees.

yea, i alredy said that avirex is lickyingass evryone to vote, and since 90% of wormers are dumbs and like a nice lick ass from an old player, its working..

but even if this poll whould be that true, and it has 1000 votes!! could we change the roper scheme? it doesnt even any sense in my eyes..
or even add an other 'rope' schemes? whats the point? lets also had bng without rules?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 11:04 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2010, 11:06 PM »
Beer, you accuse us of saying the poll was shit when the no's were leading, yet you had no problem back then accepting that almost all of the no's came from people who never gave the scheme a glance... now that we showed a lot of those people the scheme and they changed their vote, you bitch?  You say we are bullshitting the poll? The poll was already bullshitted but you were fine with it because that time it was in your favor.