Forums
May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM

Author Topic: What the f@#! is going on?  (Read 5441 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: What the f@#! is going on?
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2016, 12:09 PM »
Agree with komo on this one. If player wants to play 1 scheme, he host it and wait if someone will accept. Soon as other player joins it's not 1st player pick anymore, but third/mutual.

I don't see why it's considered to be lame or avoiding style. It's not like someone is forcing you to accept 1 pick game. Especially if you can win a lot more pts than you could lose.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2016, 12:20 PM »
I was never afraid of losing points, at the time I was only interested in BnG and sometimes Roper, so didn't want to spend my time doing things I could avoid doing, such as the other 6 schemes :D

Same here :) I don't play tus calsic to be in POs, I just enjoy playing hysteria, team17, aerial and sometimes shoppa & elite.

Offline ANO

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2016, 12:24 PM »
I am sure that such players, who only want to play their favorite scheme, don't have any brother/sister. 

Offline spleen17

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2016, 12:25 PM »
Not sure if MI actually reads all these threads (would be understandable if he didn't due to all the spam / bickering). But there are some good ideas on noob-bashing here, and seems like most are in favour of a reset too.

Any chance we can start a poll on these issues?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2016, 12:27 PM »
I am sure that such players, who only want to play their favorite scheme, don't have any brother/sister.

Got both. Try again.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2016, 12:30 PM »

Got both. Try again.

haha :D me too :D

Offline ANO

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2016, 12:51 PM »

Got both. Try again.

haha :D me too :D

you're spoiled and selfish anyways.  :D

Your attitude doesn't make sense in a league where there are 8 schemes. Can you see this?
It would be more appropriate having a league for each scheme at this point, because we can't talk of "classic league" when players like you play only their own favorite scheme, 1 pick only, or you accept to play 1 pick of this scheme or I don't play... very mature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2016, 12:58 PM »
Your attitude doesn't make sense in a league where there are 8 schemes. Can you see this?

If it doesn't make sense then why is there an option specifically for reporting 1 mutually agreed scheme? Can you see this?

You're not angry at people who play specific schemes only, you are angry because there aren't more people playing what YOU want to play, if you had 1000 people to play every day and there were people like Chelsea/Sensei etc asking for only 1/2 schemes, you wouldn't have a problem would you?

1 pick only, or you accept to play 1 pick of this scheme or I don't play... very mature.

Someone enters #AG and asks "TuS anyone?" and someone replies "Yes, me", they play their games happy, and carry on with their lifes.

Someone enters #AG and asks "TuS anyone? *Scheme* only" and someone replies "Yes, me", they play their games happy, and carry on with their lifes.

What's the different in maturity? If anything it's immature to look down on someone simply because they enjoy different things in life.

Offline ANO

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2016, 01:06 PM »

If it doesn't make sense then why is there an option specifically for reporting 1 mutually agreed scheme? Can you see this?

You're not angry at people who play specific schemes only, you are angry because there aren't more people playing what YOU want to play, if you had 1000 people to play every day and there were people like Chelsea/Sensei etc asking for only 1/2 schemes, you wouldn't have a problem would you?

"we both picked this (3rd game)"

I am from the 80s, your pick, my pick, 3rd game let's chose together, and it's ok if we only play 1 game, maybe let's try to agree without being too exclusive.
Ofc now that only few persons are active such a behaviour is more notable.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2016, 01:09 PM »
Ano, your "anger" would be understandable if, for example, I'm playing only 1 scheme to reach playoff spots.
But we all know that's far from truth. Dunno about others, but I play classic only cause bng stats.
Funners are too boring and players are too newbish. a2b league is down atm and not many guys play it anyway.
So only real competition for this scheme is on TUS.

Offline ANO

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2016, 01:16 PM »
I am not angry anymore about this. Actually I agree, as you wrote before, of giving bng players a trl or a TBL. I even might come back to play uahuah.

The classic has 8 schemes, period. If nowadays only few users are playing this and some of them act like you, it's really time to renew it. Start with resetting everything, and create something new. And for sure, you guys who are active should propose something. That's what I think. No rage, I am actually sad the few times I come to ag and I see only noobs playing schemes I have never heard... until they meet the best Ukrainian wormer with the corset  ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2016, 02:21 PM »
The classic has 8 schemes, period. If nowadays only few users are playing this and some of them act like you, it's really time to renew it. Start with resetting everything, and create something new.

Well yeah I support playing all schemes more now, if there was a reset I could play again, (of course when I find new home lol).

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2016, 03:07 PM »
You guys haven't understood yet; as the rules says, that you're supposed to play 2 picks, then, as far as both agree, you can both pick anything you want. You're supposed also to play for reach playoffs not to reach 1st standing at your favourite scheme, this doesn't help activity, because you have no intention to reach playoffs, you're too lazy and cheap for do that, aren't you?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2016, 03:22 PM »
Hehe, just because your life goal is to be no1 on tus, you don't have right to call ppl lame and cheap if they don't share your dream. There's million ways to help improve this community, such as: getting new ppl, share your knowledge, uploading new maps, schemes.. donating..
I, personally, admire your skill, but you're acting quite immature to have normal conversation with. Cheers bro.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2016, 03:30 PM »
You guys haven't understood yet; as the rules says, that you're supposed to play 2 picks, then, as far as both agree, you can both pick anything you want.

Of course we understand, we understand more than you do.

If someone asks "TuS anyone, Hysteria only" they usually always play 2 or more games, or at least, they should, this is 2 players agreeing they both pick the same scheme.

It's entirely legal as long as rules are concerned.

You're supposed also to play for reach playoffs not to reach 1st standing at your favourite scheme,

Please show me where in the rules it says you must play TuS in order to reach Playoffs?

Why do you think there is an option to withdraw from Playoffs in profile options?

Why do you think each scheme has their own standings as well as overall?

this doesn't help activity,

Actually, it does help activity, all the people who play specific schemes might not play at all if they were forced to play every scheme.

A small amount is better than no amount, don't you think?

because you have no intention to reach playoffs, you're too lazy and cheap for do that, aren't you?

Ok now that's just silly.

I spent at least 8 hours most days playing BnG and looking for TuS BnG games, I played more BnG than anyone, ever, are you saying I am lazy because I focused mainly on 1 scheme?

I put more time and effort into BnG alone than most people have their entire time on Worms, while doing that I also had time for Clanners and other communities etc.

So that takes out your accusation for being lazy, now what about cheap?

I've played with and against the best players there are, I played hundreds of BnGs with anyone willing to play, I never avoided anyone and always have and always will teach people my tips and tricks to become a better player.

That takes out your accusation for being cheap.

Do you honestly think it's cheap and lazy?? Really?