Forums
May 12, 2024, 09:05 PM

Author Topic: wxw scheme  (Read 5716 times)

Offline chakkman

Re: wxw scheme
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 04:20 PM »
Quite alot of people still use FB shopper and wxw scheme, as do I and it's pretty decent, but seeing as FB and TuS only schemes I used for league matches in these schemes I don't really have a valid opinion, but alot of people seem to like the FB schemes for Shopper/WxW.

Either that, or just put the crate drop ratio down on the worse items? I don't know lol, but I agree that the crates are kinda weird, I got 4 prods in a TuS shopper once, and like lots of bows.

FB shoppa scheme has a lot of super weapons actually... i usually delete them from the scheme which makes it quite ok for me. I guess if TUS would tweak the FB schemes a bit and take them people would be happier with those all in all.

I would REALLY appreciate if you took the Team17 FB scheme at least, TUS one, excuse me, sucks hard.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 04:47 PM »
Quite alot of people still use FB shopper and wxw scheme, as do I and it's pretty decent, but seeing as FB and TuS only schemes I used for league matches in these schemes I don't really have a valid opinion, but alot of people seem to like the FB schemes for Shopper/WxW.

Either that, or just put the crate drop ratio down on the worse items? I don't know lol, but I agree that the crates are kinda weird, I got 4 prods in a TuS shopper once, and like lots of bows.

FB shoppa scheme has a lot of super weapons actually... i usually delete them from the scheme which makes it quite ok for me. I guess if TUS would tweak the FB schemes a bit and take them people would be happier with those all in all.

I would REALLY appreciate if you took the Team17 FB scheme at least, TUS one, excuse me, sucks hard.

The super weapons is what makes it good lol, some super weapons and some of the low power boring weapons, a good mix is perfect

Offline Maciej

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 04:53 PM »
super weapons suck, for example cows, magic or other stuffs (i don't know what you mean in 'super'), and there shouldn't be ss in wxw scheme for sure, idiotic
IMO there should be weapons like pigeon or homing missle, because it is kinda luck too, for example if both hide up and one gets those weapons, other not. There should be just zook unlimited and dyna, sheeps, grandmas and other 60-70 dmg weapons.

btw i just mean wxw scheme, super weapons should be in t17, just simply good fb scheme

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 06:04 PM »
"f@#! this game"... "I complain about this scheme"... "this schemes bugged"...

You failed many times in that game Maciej... you fell next to a crate on your first turn, and then you fell on to a mine on your second turn. Then you failed even more later. Even if you had got "better" crates, you'd only have been able to do 10 or 15 more damage than you would have done without them, and it wouldnt have made a difference to the outcome of the game.

You lost because YOU failed. -.- threads like this, your fail had nothing to do with the scheme, your fail had nothing to do with the weapons you collected.

I also see people saying that "the majority of tus schemes suck"...

Eh..? By majority you mean the 3 schemes that include an element of weapon crate luck? Thats not the majority of schemes, thats THREE out of EIGHT schemes, thats clearly not the majority of schemes...

Crate luck is FAR more relevant to roper than it is to any other scheme that revolves around collecting weapon crates, and even still its extremely RARE that a game is ever lost soley because of the weapons you collected, or the crate luck you had in a roper.

For every game where someone collected "bad" crates using the TUS scheme, theres a game where someone collected "good" crates using the TUS scheme.

For every game where someone collected "good" crates using the FB scheme, theres a replay where someone collected "bad" crates using the FB scheme.

Not to say that all of the tus schemes are perfect.... wtf are petrol bombs and falmethrowers doing in the shoppa and wxw schemes, remove these weps at once! Having to skip 4 or more tuns because your opponant was lucky enough to pick up a petrol bomb is ABSURD, CHANGE IT NOW!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 06:08 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 06:27 PM »
You failed many times in that game Maciej... you fell next to a crate on your first turn, and then you fell on to a mine on your second turn. Then you failed even more later. Even if you had got "better" crates, you'd only have been able to do 10 or 15 more damage than you would have done without them, and it wouldnt have made a difference to the outcome of the game.

You lost because YOU failed. -.- threads like this, your fail had nothing to do with the scheme, your fail had nothing to do with the weapons you collected.

and i thought that you are inteligent... rofl you are NOT!
I wrote that i'm not complaining the GAME but SCHEME, so don't spam here.. ahh it's because you are not inteligent enough! forgot sry

Online Camper

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 06:39 PM »
ye Dumbiej you are the most inteligent here.

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 06:42 PM »
Can we have one thread that doesn't wind up in childish flame wars, please?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 06:42 PM »
ye Dumbiej you are the most inteligent here.

btw Maciej*
and I don't know if i'm the most here but my IQ is high

EDIT: ofc we can Darkone, but you see that CAPer is trying to insult me
I just started this topic to talk about wxw scheme (and even others by theway), and someones come here just to try insult eachothers and write spams
and it's not the first time, it happens often, a lot of smart topics with good ideas have been forgotten because of trolls
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 06:48 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 06:49 PM »
IQ tests are flawed anyway.
So how about back on topicness?

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 06:51 PM »
hm...
as Maciej said, there is no plave fp(firepuch), db(dragonball), petrol, mb flamethrower in shopper/wxw....
btw i found nothing about bow in wxw/shopper official schemes
also btw there is  no words about such shit as sg and uzi lel

now lets thik
fp, db, petrol, mb flamethrower... al this weaps good for plops tries but bad for  dealing damage... (lets forgot that flamethrower can do more 100 dmg sometime) (and lets forgot about blocking ability of petrol).... so, if main purpose of this weapons is ploping/piling. seem like we dont need more damage, but need more push power... so solution is just to add inf LOV GRAVITY to this scheme and pick maps with hard plops and train to use this hard plops.

what about claster? we have 3stars cluster so we can do about 80dmg per 1bomb... how in boring wxw maps? using low health worms! u must know how it... :/

seems like solutions is inf lg and nothing more xd

all this imo...
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 06:57 PM »
Error, weapons like flamethower or petrols to block are good in shoppa where you get weird maps, full of gaps, they are useless in wxw mostly. And what about weapons to push hum... don't you think that playing on maps with plops in wxw is a bit lame? too lucky, but it's ofc nice in shoppa IMO

IQ tests are flawed anyway.
So how about back on topicness?

humm the exercise in those tests (good and long tests ofc, they are a lot of shits in net) are really different and need diferent skills. There is smth true in it, if someone always gets 140 and another one only 90, don't you think?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 07:08 PM by Maciej »

Online Camper

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 07:01 PM »
are you sure that is me trying insulting here?

thought that you are inteligent... rofl you are NOT!
I wrote that i'm not complaining the GAME but SCHEME, so don't spam here.. ahh it's because you are not inteligent enough! forgot sry

Offline Maciej

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 07:06 PM »
yes i am sure you are trying, just check your post, you have just came here, wrote stupid thing to insult me, and now you are following the topic if you got any replay to start a flame war

my post was just an answer to silly (what i proved) post by Nail

and now just leave this topic, and let talk inteligent ppl about how to make tus better

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 07:11 PM »
Crate luck is FAR more relevant to roper than it is to any other scheme that revolves around collecting weapon crates, and even still its extremely RARE that a game is ever lost soley because of the weapons you collected, or the crate luck you had in a roper.

You are so wrong lol, the amount of ropers lost because of 1 team getting harder crates is ridiculous, hence why I always host with maps that don't fill most of the map area, that are ridiculously high, and ridiculously tight at the sides, so that in term even with hard crates, it's always possible to get crate and hit if you are good enough.