Forums
May 12, 2024, 05:29 PM

Author Topic: wxw scheme  (Read 5711 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: wxw scheme
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 07:19 PM »
Also Nail I have played games where I have hit EVERY shot perfect, and had like FD on few shots so I am about 30hp ahead, both have like 40hp left, my turn, impossible crate, next turn, crate lands next to me so now I lose...

So many times... And so many people have had this too lol.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 07:24 PM »
Maciej, so if u think that ploping worm with fp+lg acros half map is easy? i can say that u using lg only in ur dreams haha! and also wtf? i have wrote word _"HARD"_ neare the word _"PLOPS"_... read with ur eyes! playing on maps with !!!***HARD***!!! (translete this word into ur languege) much more interesting cuz u think not only how to attack, but how to plop... this add a bit of fun in the most borring scheme ever (imo) - wxw!

Komo u know beter than me i think that when u loosing it only cuz u worse than ur oponent. even u think it was biggest bad luck in ur life! there is only luck in crates (even not in wind, u know it much more than all). but crates/healhtcrates only bad for top players cuz they clearly understiding that they can be beated by noobs.
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 07:31 PM »
error i know what hard means better than you because i see that your english isn't really well
I have never tried fp with lg (or i can't remember) because i don't play intermediates often (used to play it a lot in the past), i play usually league scheme, because they are most skillful. And i'm sure that i have used lg more times than you because i play bng.
I don't see the sense for using fp in wxw matches just to try luck, because you plop this way (if you are talking about half of the map oO) 1/10 maybe, and it's not about it, i kill your worm in 5 rounds using zook before you plop me this way.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 07:45 PM »
using for example fp+lg is trying luck in ur situatuin, not in mine! for me its just gaining new skills, that seems like skills u will never can get.

btw u broke ur promise not to post there lmao
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 07:50 PM »
Komo I didnt say it never happens, but it is rare to loose a game ONLY because of crate luck.
worm and learn

Offline Guaton

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 08:11 PM »
ah omg

leave it like it is , the luck gives flavor to this game ...

its like adding machines to football , so the referee's mistakes could be avoided , lol ... would lose the essence of what football is

the game would become more monotonous and boring

if u wanna play without luck , maciej ( hard to do) , just play ttrr , elite and bng , and tell me how funny u will find this game

Offline Camper

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2010, 08:15 PM »
ah omg

leave it like it is , the luck gives flavor to this game ...

its like adding machines to football , so the referee's mistakes could be avoided , lol ... would lose the essence of what football is

the game would become more monotonous and boring

if u wanna play without luck , dumbiej ( hard to do) , just play ttrr , elite and bng , and tell me how funny u will find this game

Agreed.

EDIT: Actually, LUCK is in all,
Luck is on the winds of BnG
Luck is on the hard moves of Elite
Luck is on the hard tricks of rr
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:18 PM by Camperz »

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 08:21 PM »
Camperz, so damn komo so lucky, damn mablak so lucky, damn random so lucky...
imo only crates...

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 08:22 PM »
there is not luck in all schemes.. and tbh, there should not be luck factor in ANY schemes...

Offline Camper

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 08:24 PM »
Coz it they are winning alot, Error...
As NAiL said, its rare won a game only with luck.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2010, 08:32 PM »
@ error, i have never promisted that i will not write in this topic anymore, i just want to discuss here

@ guaton, luck is part of the game, but we can make it a bit less lucky, as it is league scheme. if you are gonna get just crazy fun play mine madness.

@ camper and error, leave this thread and stop to make it drama topic ;/

So my ideas are:
remove from official wxw scheme: fire punch, dragon ball, petrol, uzi, cluster and pigeon (why, i had written before)
add minigun and make it powerless (to make max dmg for example 70 if it's possible)
add holy nade and make it powerless like minigun
i could add cow too, but it's not probably possible to get only 1 in crate (?)
put seldom in crates shotgun, baseball and mine (maybe 2 'stars', while all other weapons for 3) and even add axe but put it seldom (for 1 'star' maybe, but i'm not sure, axe is useful at the start of game, and compeltly useless in end part, but it can be tactical too, to keep 1 opponent's worm healther to use axe later if you find it)

What do you think guys? pls just smart guys here, ready to discussion for make it better!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:36 PM by Maciej »

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2010, 08:35 PM »
Camperz, i just want to say that we blame luck too much. but we just can train till hard trick become esay, hard moves become easy, and hard nades become easy! bingo! no luck at all xd so all ur bad luck is not bad luck! it is pure suck lmao

Maciej, i am ready and as i explained in details before, i think that inf lov grav is enough... but if comunity wants more changes, ur ideas good. especialy about hhg xd
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:37 PM by Error »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 08:36 PM »
quote :

"BadLuck?PureSuck"  xDDDD the best one

imo , the " bad luck" is just an excuse from those who cant do his best on a game ( who suck) , just look at pro wormers like mablak , random00 or dibz , they rarely lose a game , and im sure that at least half of theyr games they had bl , but still they won  lulululu

the bad luck rarely exist on a game , if u make an error once , there is not bad luck then

What do you think guys? pls just smart guys here, ready to discussion for make it better!

stop being stupid maciej , everyone can write wherever they want , whit that message u are showing that u shouldnt post here if it is just for "smart guys"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:42 PM by guaton »

Offline Camper

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 08:41 PM »
Maciej, if you are free to start a topic, I am free to reply, so stfu and let me alone, I am saying what I think as you are doing ;)

@Error, ye u are right, but u know that a bit of lucky is always present xD

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2010, 08:43 PM »
guaton, mb cuz they are also noobs like we but noobs much better than we! noobs that pawns xxxddd
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:45 PM by Error »