Forums
May 13, 2024, 04:51 PM

Author Topic: wxw scheme  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Maciej

wxw scheme
« on: July 15, 2010, 11:07 PM »
hey pls check wxw scheme, i played using this scheme with Dario from cC and.... i couldn't believe crates! How is it possible that he was getting dyna, sheeps, pigeons, grandmas etc, and i got petrols, cluster, fire punch, dragon ball, uzi... got few good weapons (2 grandmas and one sheep), mostly at the end of the game when i had no chance to win. I had to use zook still, it was my best weapon! And he was still getting good weapons, it was irritating.

It's not complain about game, i don't want take it off, nah it was good game, with keeped rules, i just want to check wxw scheme i just can't believe this horrible BAD LUCK! XD

btw it was game 34123

Offline Guaton

Re: wxw scheme
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 11:26 PM »
lol

seriously?  

are u seriously making a threat for this?

there is something called "bad luck"  ( quote= maciej : horrible BAD LUCK! XD ) , everyone got it at least once on his wormlife

maybe ur -180 karma would answer ur question XD

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 11:30 PM »
Actually the official TUS WxW and Shopper schemes really suck guaton. They need to get replaced with more balanced schemes..
It's especially annoying to get Dragonballs and Fire Punches, there are hardly EVER opportunities in Shop/WxW where you can make good use of them, so it means 30 damage in 99% of the cases.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Guaton

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 11:44 PM »
lol wxw scheme sucks

but u cant make a threat in complaints like a complaint cos u got a bad luck lol , if so , just fu , shits happens

he thinks there is an option to put same weapons to eachother lol , if he wanna play on that way , put a wxw only zook scheme , maybe he'll be happy

if u got sucky weaps , release ur skill and show us what u can do with that kind of weapons

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 12:39 AM »
The majority of the tus schemes have flaws. Sadly they aint been updated and everyone who is from the tus generation believes these schemes to be the law.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 01:01 AM »
i'm not complaing my bad luck... come on man, grow up...
I write because there are needed changes in wxw scheme, for what are there weapons like fire punch or cluster? They can be useful in shopper sometimes maybe, but wxw in another scheme. Zook is faster and takes more dmg than dragon ball.

And how can I show my skill if i do 30 dmg every round while my opponent does 70 because of weapons? come on.....

what about other schemes, i think that fb scheme is good for t17, we shouldn't change old good schemes, which were here before mostly of registered ppl here. Now when i play t17 i get half of the all crates and i still don't have any sd weapon... COME ON!

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 01:57 AM »
he did say he is not making a complaint about the game.... he is just starting a debate about the scheme, so maybe in the future he wont have that problem...  and personally i think hes right... i dont like the shoppa/wxw scheme either, and i have heard many many complaints about it as well...

i think mods need to do somthing about that scheme...  maybe have a small group of reputable wormers come up with somthing a bit better....   of course a scheme based on weapon cr8s will always have a factor of luck, but we can deff. improve the scheme from what it is now...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 04:21 AM »
Why don't you offer a 'balanced' scheme and we shall update? :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 05:17 AM »
The Shopper scheme which DarkOne and FFie used to host WMDB Shopper tourneys with was actually very good. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 06:47 AM »
lol wxw scheme sucks

but u cant make a threat in complaints like a complaint cos u got a bad luck lol , if so , just fu , shits happens

he thinks there is an option to put same weapons to eachother lol , if he wanna play on that way , put a wxw only zook scheme , maybe he'll be happy

if u got sucky weaps , release ur skill and show us what u can do with that kind of weapons

1) thread* :)

2) the thread was made to get the wxw and shopper scheme changed.

I can't upload anything now as I'm at work (apparently, nobody has gotten sick just yet!). I'll try to find a nice wmdb when I get home, but since I'm unable to host myself, I probably don't have it myself.
If anyone else happens to have the wmdb shopper scheme, please do upload :)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 10:02 AM »
we should get new scheme and put it as league one.
And yesterday some player avoided to play t17 with me, scheme which i put was official tus lueague scheme, and he just said 'no tus then'. He had said that tus scheme is bugged and he doesn't play with 7 girders. What to do then??

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 10:23 AM »

i said a reputable wormer!!  hehehemonster!!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 10:33 AM »
Quite alot of people still use FB shopper and wxw scheme, as do I and it's pretty decent, but seeing as FB and TuS only schemes I used for league matches in these schemes I don't really have a valid opinion, but alot of people seem to like the FB schemes for Shopper/WxW.

Either that, or just put the crate drop ratio down on the worse items? I don't know lol, but I agree that the crates are kinda weird, I got 4 prods in a TuS shopper once, and like lots of bows.

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 11:00 AM »
Monkey, the community is not always the solution! Have some balls and do what avirex said. Put a good staff together - as avirex said (thumbs up) - including reputable wormers, arrange a meeting on MSN/Skype/IRC, it doesn't matter, just make sure it has group talk. Then these people should discuss what to do with the scheme, then make it and then upload it. Work is done, everyone is happy.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 11:49 AM »
Monkey, the community is not always the solution! Have some balls and do what avirex said. Put a good staff together - as avirex said (thumbs up) - including reputable wormers, arrange a meeting on MSN/Skype/IRC, it doesn't matter, just make sure it has group talk. Then these people should discuss what to do with the scheme, then make it and then upload it. Work is done, everyone is happy.

You could also use that meeting to discuss other things?