Forums
May 15, 2024, 03:07 AM

Author Topic: Arrange the playoffs (IMPORTANT! There will be deadlines!)  (Read 18202 times)

Re: Arrange the playoffs (IMPORTANT! There will be deadlines!)
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2010, 01:27 PM »
whats up

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2010, 04:55 PM »
2pac is back!

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2010, 06:31 PM »
cFc vs DoH today :)

These are our open games at the moment that haven't got dates assigned yet:
season 12, crash vs Dibz, October 30th 5PM GMT
season 13, daiNa vs Dibz and ArtiC vs Madden. November 6th 7PM GMT for both games.
season 14: crash vs Dibz, November 13th 5PM GMT
cFc vs CKC, October 30th at 7PM GMT
season 15: mm vs cFc, November 20th 7PM GMT (though could be a later time, please respond if you prefer later)
DoH vs CF, November 20th at 7PM GMT.

On another note, the TNL season 5 playoffs have been cancelled due to inactivity. It looks like TNL will be replaced by TEL anyway.
Free league season 1 is cancelled because there's really only one active player in there.

Free league season 7: evil & xLo have been kicked because they're not active on TUS anymore. Doubletime has been kicked because he's been banned.
This leaves lacoste vs Dmitry in the quearter finals to be played: October 30th 5PM GMT.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 06:41 PM by DarkOne »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2010, 06:32 PM »
Yeah we are just waiting 25 more minutes to play, just practising.

Offline Almog

« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2010, 10:42 PM »

? what season is that

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2010, 11:02 PM »
Well we played and doH won 3-2, congratz doH.

Although all games were VERY close (except BnG, cuz zippo and crash don't even think it's a proper scheme lol, crash played pretty good though) Zippo now thinks they are kings of all worms and everything that's ever existed, and pc problems caused them to lose TTRR.

All hail the King and his Jester !

Well done doH - seriously.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2010, 11:47 PM »
"cFc vs CKC, October 30th at 7PM GMT"

cfc will play with us first...darkone!

we had problems...we play today season 12 why we dont play this season 14 and wo for cfc?

dont be lame!

wins for wo its like "I dont want to play vs doh cuz they pwn!"

dont be afraid -.-"

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2010, 11:58 PM »
I am sure it was season 14 we played today and season 12 you lost by default because of a no show.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2010, 12:08 AM »
nah wasnt...

and u want to wins whitout play vs us?? hahahaha

and u guys reported first in season 12...

we tell with u guys before play..than its the FINAL...

we have the replay...if mods want see...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2010, 12:27 AM »
Zippo, seriously, what is the point in even playing against you?

If someone beats you, it's luck, or pc problems, if you beat them it's cuz you are king of the world and they are noob.

We only played you tonight because we had to or we would forfeit for something the team has worked hard for, taking a free win is more of a relief meaning we don't have to waste our time playing you or have to put up with your crap for possibly 5 games.

I honestly don't think cfc will play doH again through choice unless it's for Playoffs, I only played the BnG to support my clan and I didn't enjoy it one bit, not even beating you made us happy.

Playoffs are supposed to be a series of high-skilled games, something people would enjoy watching, like I said in the BnG I would rather lose to you guys if you played properly and actually had fun with us instead of talking like you own every wormer ever, I feel worse winning that game because of the way I had to play, but like I said I done it to support my team-mates because I care about the hard work they put into reaching the playoffs, and you should have some respect and at least say GG's and mean it for once instead of spitting on every single person you play regardless of whether you win or lose.

I hope I never come across doH in the Playoffs again.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2010, 01:17 AM »
you hope cuz u lose ;D 3-2

DOH!

Offline lalo

« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2010, 01:42 AM »
Thanks for your words Komo :), as a matter of fact no one in cfc wants to play with them again, I got enough with the ttrr, they're beyond of a random stupid in wormnet, these apes are a new race.
According to the 1st post here, we played for the season 12, they won gj; but we're not playing for the season 14, they didn't show up and that's not our problem, Crash could tell us he wouldn't be able to play or try to arrange a date before the deadline but he didn't give a damn.

« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2010, 12:40 PM »
Crash vs Dibz from season 14 was played ahead of schedule, kudos :)

It's looking like slowly, but surely, we're catching up with regards to playoffs.

The clan playoffs seem to be the hardest to get done, though. Perhaps you guys can think of something to change that for future playoffs? I don't want to have to arrange all this stuff.

Offline SPW

« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2010, 02:33 PM »
cFc vs DoH today :)

These are our open games at the moment that haven't got dates assigned yet:
season 12, crash vs Dibz, October 30th 5PM GMT
season 13, daiNa vs Dibz and ArtiC vs Madden. November 6th 7PM GMT for both games.
season 14: crash vs Dibz, November 13th 5PM GMT
season 15: mm vs cFc, November 20th 7PM GMT (though could be a later time, please respond if you prefer later)
DoH vs CF, November 20th at 7PM GMT.

On another note, the TNL season 5 playoffs have been cancelled due to inactivity. It looks like TNL will be replaced by TEL anyway.
Free league season 1 is cancelled because there's really only one active player in there.

Free league season 7: evil & xLo have been kicked because they're not active on TUS anymore. Doubletime has been kicked because he's been banned.
This leaves lacoste vs Dmitry in the quearter finals to be played: October 30th 5PM GMT.

We have to play dOh tonight? I didnt see that in ur last post d1. Are you sure? I just see CF vs doH at november 20th.

Thannk you. :)

« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2010, 02:49 PM »
Season 13
Singles: daiNa vs crash (quarter final): Done!
titahemp vs dibz (quarter final): No show by Titahemp

daiNa vs dibz (semifinals): day: November 6th time: 7PM GMT
ArtiC vs Madden (semifinals): day: November 6th time: 7PM GMT

Clanners: TdC vs DoH (semifinal): Done!
pS vs CF (semifinal): Done!

DoH vs CF (finals): day: 23 October time: 7 PM GMT

I keep the first post updated :)