Forums
April 27, 2024, 02:04 PM

Author Topic: Clanners messed up 2  (Read 8835 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Clanners messed up 2
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 06:46 PM »
I vote for 500! No, lets make 1000!

gj komo, spaming every hour works. Are u happy now?

IMO increasing the amount of games wont make TUS more active. Some Clans just will give up coz some guys even has a real life and cant play every day 2-3 clanner. Number of played clanners will be going down. Only the single modus will be active like always.

And in a few days Worm Olympics will starts. But at least, Komo won the "Whine-Contest".

spw... i see atleast 1-2 CF guyz in AG everytime i go on.. lol... ckc has far more members, and im more likely to see a CF then i am a CKC guy in ag..  but thats besides the point...  i think it should be 80-100 game limit, and i also think atleast 60% winns.. thats realy not much to ask...

lets look at at like this... if a clan can not get 60% in the season... whats the point of putting them into playoffs???? they need to win best of 7 vs a clan.... with 50% chance of winning.... that means u WONT win the playoffs.. why bother being there???  does this make sense?..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 06:49 PM »
I think it makes perfect sense Avi, but then again playoffs are kind of a learning experience, but I agree.

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 07:13 PM »
winning percentage says nothing about the clans you beat to get that percentage, though.

Or would you say winning 40% of BnGs against (let's just pick a random example) Komo (ok, perhaps not that random!) is subpar?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 07:15 PM »
50% is easier to noob bash than 60% though.

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 07:22 PM »
Winning 55% of games against the best clans still makes you one of the best clans, though :) Even if that wouldn't make you eligible for the playoffs

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2010, 09:11 PM »
but who said anything about playing the best clan? and only the best clan??? ur sposed to play EVERYONE... and as far as i have seen... all clans do play EVERY clan... CF included.. they just do it fewer and farther between...

the noob bash thing keeps being mentioned, and im not sure why... tell me if im wrong, but i have not seen any clan noob bashing.... so why is that even being mentioned??

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 09:30 AM »
So, who else prefers 100 games per season?

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 12:24 PM »
personally id like to see 99.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 05:38 PM »

edit: if you also include the 60% winning ratio, then 2 of those clans would no longer be eligible (including TdC, but we both know they deserved their playoff spot)

if they did not get atleast 60% then maybe they dont deserve the spot...    but thats just my opinion...

You know I love you avi, but your opinion really sucks here I`m afraid! We DO deserve that playoffspot. In the beginning, TdC was struggling real hard to get active again after some years with almost TOTAL inactivity. It was hard to get the any of the members in the clan active, and even harder to recruit any new players. But with the likes of Spaazi, Ninjacamel, smokz and HHC joining the clan, and old TdC`ers like Fada, agneau and Nivman turning active again, we were once again one of the most active clans. But we sucked big time! We lost more then 60% of our games in the first seasons. We have worked hard though over a longer period of time, we got better team work, and managed to turn things around, and met the qualifications the league recuires to enter PO.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 05:45 PM »
Avirex isn't saying YOU don't deserve it mate, we just think the standards should be higher, after all this game is 11 years old, if people aren't good enough yet then what's the point?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2010, 05:56 PM »
Well he was questioning it ;P So the standards should be higher now then they were under CL2K or FB? IMO it sounds weird, we`ve had a shift in generation at Worms, so its not certain the level is any higher now then back then. Few players plays for 11 years in a row...

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2010, 06:31 PM »
Avirex isn't saying YOU don't deserve it mate

He totally is.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2010, 06:45 PM »
No he isn't D1 man, he's isn't specifically saying TdC don't deserve to be in playoffs, he's just saying about what I proposed.

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2010, 07:29 PM »
No, not specifically, but if you're saying
if they did not get atleast 60% then maybe they dont deserve the spot...

and TdC had 52.44% winning percentage, then you are saying they don't deserve the spot.

If you're saying <60% doesn't deserve to qualify but then say that a clan that actually does score lower than 60% deserves to qualify, then you're just making exceptions.

So either he totally is saying they didn't deserve it or he doesn't stand behind the qualification requirements he's proposing. You be the decider.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2010, 07:31 PM »
But you are making it out like we hate TdC, that is far from the truth, don't twist our words, we just think the rating should be higher, obviously they deserve it because they met requirements this season, don't be silly lol...