Forums
May 10, 2024, 02:58 AM

Author Topic: Clanners messed up 2  (Read 8921 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Clanners messed up 2
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 07:50 PM »
they deserve that spot just as much as we dont... if u get my drift.

the system is just f@#!ed :D

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 08:13 PM »
But you are making it out like we hate TdC, that is far from the truth, don't twist our words, we just think the rating should be higher, obviously they deserve it because they met requirements this season, don't be silly lol...

No, I'm not making it out like you hate TdC and I would like it you didn't twist my words.

They didn't meet the requirements *you* think should be held. I'm just pointing out the logical consequence of your suggestions.

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 08:19 PM »
ye 100 games is fine for me, so CF will please ckc and doh and tag and cC and other clans to clan them rofl -.-
and the league will let tdc get into playoffs much more than it was before, so I'm cool with 100 games

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2010, 09:16 PM »
But you are making it out like we hate TdC, that is far from the truth, don't twist our words, we just think the rating should be higher, obviously they deserve it because they met requirements this season, don't be silly lol...

No, I'm not making it out like you hate TdC and I would like it you didn't twist my words.

They didn't meet the requirements *you* think should be held. I'm just pointing out the logical consequence of your suggestions.

No offense mate but for a mod you are pretty dumb... Or close minded at least, We said it's what we feel the requirements should be from NOW ON, we are NOT saying they don't deserve to be in these playoffs, what is your problem? For someone who claims to try and stop flamewars n stuff, you are not doing a very good job of it right now, what is wrong with you, stop provoking us and making it out that we don't think they deserve their spot which we've already said THEY DO...

The logical consequence of what I said, is what I have already explained, which is in future terms not past, seriously, i'm seriously asking you to start reading my posts twice and think about what I have wrote because you are starting to make me look bad for no reason, since you are a mod, the sheep will follow you, don't do this please...

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 10:00 PM »
If you can't be bothered to actually take my post literally instead of trying to be the victim here, I see little point in going on with this.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2010, 10:27 PM »
If you can't be bothered to actually take my post literally instead of trying to be the victim here, I see little point in going on with this.

Just, lol man... And I quote from wormf00d here:

"There must be a language barrier"

Offline beer

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2010, 09:00 PM »
komo, u can start, instant of avoing us play us.. easy
so 'take this seriosly now' means less games and more carfully? that what u complaning with CF!!! shame on you

drama queen iz back

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2010, 09:25 PM »
so 'take this seriosly now' means less games and more carfully? that what u complaning with CF!!! shame on you

What? Tiago seriously, that isn't what I said, I said I TAKE clanners more seriously, I didn't say I avoid anyone or anything, CKC clanned ALL DAY yesterday I played and won about 12 clanners yesterday myself, and others more, I am just tired on clanning for one day, whats the big deal, we played bOr like 8 games yesterday lol.

Stop trying to spread rumours and act your age man...

Offline beer

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2010, 09:26 PM »
u wanted play funner 2v2 instand of clanner, thats avoindign us, as u said u were taking clanner more seriosly, that  was the reason

drama queen iz back

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2010, 09:31 PM »
u wanted play funner 2v2 instand of clanner, thats avoindign us, as u said u were taking clanner more seriosly, that  was the reason

Aw piss off Tiago, your just making stuff up, how the hell can we possibly avoid you when I played you like 4-5 times yesterday and others play you more?

Am I not allowed to enjoy a simple funner now and again?

Stop being an idiot, jus cuz I left bOr...

Offline beer

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2010, 09:36 PM »
u wanted play funner 2v2 instand of clanner, thats avoindign us, as u said u were taking clanner more seriosly, that  was the reason

Aw piss off Tiago, your just making stuff up, how the hell can we possibly avoid you when I played you like 4-5 times yesterday and others play you more?

calm ur ass, im not being idiot cose u left us, glad u did it, since u only lose clanners there and was alwys war with my baby nail, but thats is other deal, leave it out of this!

thing is that u avoind us, u wanted funner with us, devilage was about to play clanner and u not.. so that maybe what CF feels!

u're doing the same, and u didnt played me yesterday not 6 not 1 time..

so in my eyes this complain dnt make any sense, u are the same

drama queen iz back

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2010, 09:37 PM »

rofl same here, dibz told me beer also ignores dibz now just cus he left bor lol.
for beer ppl who left bor doesn't count

Offline beer

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2010, 09:38 PM »

rofl same here, dibz told me beer also ignores dibz now just cus he left bor lol.
for beer ppl who left bor doesn't count

dibz is just mad cose lost 2 elites with me..

ps, stop off topic crash, its avout playing clanners, not about me.

drama queen iz back

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2010, 09:40 PM »
Is it time to lock this thread too? ???

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2010, 09:44 PM »

calm ur ass, im not being idiot cose u left us, glad u did it, since u only lose clanners there and was alwys war with my baby nail, but thats is other deal, leave it out of this!

thing is that u avoind us, u wanted funner with us, devilage was about to play clanner and u not.. so that maybe what CF feels!

u're doing the same, and u didnt played me yesterday not 6 not 1 time..

so in my eyes this complain dnt make any sense, u are the same

Nah seriously, your just being a little jealous kid man, you were all emotional n sht with me on MSN begging me to stay in bOr and not to leave, and then when I did you gave me ALOT of crap on MSN telling me i'm a dick etc just cuz I leave and then join CKC.

I didn't only lose in bOr, I won more games than you ever will, and I never played you cuz you never play, I hardly ever see you play clanners, i've played more clanners in last 12 months than you have in your life, I JUST got onto wormnet and asked for a funner before I even KNEW that you were trying to get a clanner, so don't make crap up.

Why would I avoid you when statistics show we beat you mostly, and i'm not trying to say you suck or anything, but if we win like 70-80% of games with bOr, why would we avoid you? It just doesn't make sense, you are being a petty little kid with an attitude problem trying to make me look bad.

Can we get back onto the point of this subject please, if you have a problem with me beer, talk to me in MSN or PM me, leave this subject for what it really is, I stopped commenting about CF, i'm trying to be serious here so drop it.

If you still don't understand, or if you REALLY think I would avoid you, then whatever I don't care because we've played bOr a ton of times, and i've played bOr more than most clans, so I actually have PROOF that you are talking crap...

I left bOr and joined another clan, get over it, the rest of bOr are still cool with me, why can't you be?