Forums
May 12, 2024, 06:30 PM

Author Topic: Clanners messed up 2  (Read 8962 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Clanners messed up 2
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2010, 12:38 AM »
mm will make the po's and still the people qualified in singles

but i suggest we go back to the orginals., the clan league has changed. more medium sized clans.

60/70 or 70/80 would be fine i think for next season.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2010, 02:48 AM »
I also don't think 90 games is fair for this season. Look how its had 1000 games less than normal due to WO. Players like l7uckus, titahemp and f0rest have all had good seasons and before it was 70 games right? They deserve a spot over a player like renatonal who only has a winning prefect of 53% just because he is active.

I dont think the limits that were set for this season should be used, i think the previous ones should be encluded instead..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2010, 06:29 AM »
I love the new limits, except like Chicken said, they shouldn't be used for this season due to WO.

But I still think 80 clans and 90 singles is perfect...

Offline SPW

« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2010, 09:24 AM »
nah, I'm totally agree with Chicken.

shhhh komo, u did some faults why u dont accept it?  :-\

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2010, 09:43 AM »
nah, I'm totally agree with Chicken.

shhhh komo, u did some faults why u dont accept it?  :-\

Just because CF doesn't play as much as alot of other clans doesn't mean it's a bad idea, actually most people that read this thread from the start actually agreed with it...

4 clans have made the playoffs limit this season, although mm is only 1 game off... I still count it as 4, and that's pretty impressive considering everyone has been concentrating on the WO this month...

So, next month more should make it...

SPW, get off my back already please, I already apologised for the CF thread, stop going on about it, I stopped, so why can't you?

If you don't like me, fine, but stop bringing up the past please...

Offline Random00

« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2010, 02:06 PM »
I still count it as 4, and that's pretty impressive considering everyone has been concentrating on the WO this month...

There are just a very few players that really concentrate on WO that usually would play clanners if there was no WO.
And I can just think of one clan that might be A LOT more active if there was no WO and this is CF.
I mean TaG is very very active at WO, but they still managed to play by far the most clanners this season. So I dont think WO has a big influence on tus clanners at all, cause its basically different players involved.

Offline SPW

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2010, 03:20 PM »
If you don't like me, fine, but stop bringing up the past please...

What else should I do? Think about ur words every day, so wheres the problem to look at the past? You just every day in focus so u have to learn how to handle with it. You earn what u seed. (dont know if its correct in english but I guess you know what I mean).

Some ppl just "agreed" with you coz of sickness to discuss with you, coz it never ends and you have always the last word.

Think about it.

-> I dont reply anymore so dont waste your time to make a new post.  

There are just a very few players that really concentrate on WO that usually would play clanners if there was no WO.
And I can just think of one clan that might be A LOT more active if there was no WO and this is CF.
I mean TaG is very very active at WO, but they still managed to play by far the most clanners this season. So I dont think WO has a big influence on tus clanners at all, cause its basically different players involved.

and thats true too. :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2010, 08:14 PM »
Actually it's bullshit to raise the minimum games limit.. Yeah there are like 5-6 clans which are active enough to exceed that limit - 4 of which are going to playoffs. It's turning kind of too activity-rewarding to me..

Edit: I am puto.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 12:34 AM by darKz »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2010, 11:14 PM »
nice post darkinho, but you forgot to mention the you are puto. <3
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2010, 02:45 AM »
i agree.. with dark.

i think 60 or 70 is games is fine.

singles 70 or 80.

45 day seasons are shorter than other leagues which were on average 60 days cus of 2 months and the limits for those clan leagues were similar values. We need to find a balance between quality and quantity and and a benchmark that won't change depending on the activity of the season.

So picking between 60/70 or 70/80 seems fair to me...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2010, 06:17 AM »
Actually it's bullshit to raise the minimum games limit.. Yeah there are like 5-6 clans which are active enough to exceed that limit - 4 of which are going to playoffs. It's turning kind of too activity-rewarding to me..

Edit: I am puto.

Well I think it's bullshit that clans can play the very limit to make it and no more...

If no one agrees with me, fair enough lol, i'll always still think that ONLY the most active and better clans should qualify... And BEFORE you assume, I am not referring to CF, I am talking about EVERYONE...

I honestly do think that if you can't be bothered to play as much as the rest of the clans who do, this must mean you are not interested and that it bores you, or you don't have enough time to play, if this is the case then why should you deserve to do playoffs, that never ever get finished anyway?

A big reason why I came up with this idea is that if 4 clans play 80+ games a season, they are obviously active enough to do their playoffs...

I mean if you don't care enough to play as many games as possible, then why should you deserve the playoffs?

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2010, 07:50 AM »
Actually, why shouldn't they?

And who is to say that these numbers aren't as high an amount of games they can play?

And just because someone is active doesn't mean they finish their playoffs quickly

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2010, 08:28 AM »
True, but CF is pretty inactive - all the time, and seeing as they make playoffs every time, and rarely play, it's kind of hard to play them, if mm/cfc/bOr/TdC/TAG/doH were in playoffs, it would definately be played...

Offline SPW

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2010, 09:12 AM »
There are always two clans for a playoff round. So stop punish always CF only. I rly just feel hate from you when u speak about CF. Why? Its coz we like quality more than quantity?

Sure, we have some PO's still to play, but thats not just our problem, coz we are EVERY day in #ag and its just a matter of talk. CKC and CF had a date last sunday, we knew about that date and we were ready to play it (darkz, random and me). Chicken was there too and Husk. But CKC didnt want to play that PO. I really dont know why they didnt want to play, I just read something about "Albino isnt here". Albino is never here, but thats a different point. :D By the way, no offense to CKC, its just a true example which happend last days. Happend with other clans too in the past. So ask us about "PO ne1" and stop spaming "Clanner ne1" - even happend when we are at WO tourneys at #pt or #rh channels (20+ times!)

i agree.. with dark.

i think 60 or 70 is games is fine.

singles 70 or 80.

I totally agree with this too.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2010, 11:14 AM »
There are always two clans for a playoff round. So stop punish always CF only. I rly just feel hate from you when u speak about CF. Why? Its coz we like quality more than quantity?

I didn't say this is a really bad thing, I respect that you guys can and will play when you want, it doesn't even matter what I say, so I won't even bother now, because as usual you will twist my words, take it too seriously, get pissed off and make me out to look bad...

So anyway, just enjoy it :)