Forums
May 05, 2024, 12:23 AM

Author Topic: playoff is not fair!!!  (Read 6456 times)

Offline BoNuS

Re: playoff is not fair!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 01:27 PM »
LOOK ALL These are the new rules tus:

hmm who winner? if you think that two spaces are fair to not have something to talk about!
!!! FULL Pack `TTRR` Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/files/download/file-210-1/
!!! All Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/members/BoNuS/

Offline rU`

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 01:38 PM »
L.M.A.O. POLISH REVOLUTION!
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 01:50 PM »
As for the 2-spaces: There are keyboards for sale that actually have 2 space bars. Should we ban them for that? Should we also ban people with bigger screens who can have bigger resolutions? Should we ban people who can host? (after all, they have an advantage over people who can't host!). Perhaps we should ban people who never have screenlag during games.
And even after that, how will you know who has 2 space bars?

Please answer these questions (all of them). Then let me know how you're going to prove whether I have 1 or 2 space bars.
Are you asking for us to do something or do you just want to complain? If you want us to do something, I have no idea what exactly it is you want us to do (or more importantly, how)

Because the other players more deserving than him! played enough matches, have played as many, and got to the playoff why? have 80% game won? so WTF!?!?!?!

Alright then:
1) who deserves getting into playoffs more than Zippo and why.
2) 80% winning percentage is HUGE. I'll give you a few examples from chess.

Anand Viswanathan is now the #1 in the world. His results: 46 wins, 121 draws, 13 losses, which is 59.2%
Magnus Carlsen is now the #2 in the world. His results: 111 wins, 176 draws, 43 losses. That's 60.4%
Levon Aronion, #3 in the world. His results: 81 wins, 179 draws, 36 losses. That's 57.6%

Even when you're not counting the draws, it's 77.9%, 72,0% and 69.2% respectively. Only Anand gets close to 80% and he's the #1 in the world and reigning world champion.

Offline HHC

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 01:56 PM »
You can't check if someone has 2 spaces or just 1.

Also, my keyboard is absolute crap, it has key lock, bad response and a very bad spacebar for tapping. Do I care? No.

Offline Rodent

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 02:14 PM »
Bonus, I can win "ferrari" with "bicycle" . Why? Because in this case it is not big deal. It's true that fr is little advantage, but if you care so much about that start using it.

You are asking anyone to quit their style of playing... from my point of view that is not fair and that should be forbidden in any game.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 02:28 PM »
Bonus,let's drop this pathetic topic and let's play our po's  ;)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 02:50 PM »
I still dont think anyone explained to him how the PO system works (or used to work).

Spot 1 goes to highest seasonal

Spot 2 goes to highest overall

Spot 3 goes to 2nd highest seasonal

Spot 4 goes to 2nd highest overall

Spot 5 goes to 3rd highest seasonal

Spot 6 goes to 3rd highest overall

Spot 7 goes to 4th highest seasonal

Spot 8 goes to 4th highest overall

From now on its all seasonal though.

I dont think his english is good enough to understand.
worm and learn

Offline BoNuS

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 03:37 PM »
I dont think his english is good enough to understand.
I understand more than you think, All me have too idiot. and the truth is that whatever I will not tell you and so you do not care.
Are you asking for us to do something or do you just want to complain? If you want us to do something, I have no idea what exactly it is you want us to do (or more importantly, how)
Exactly nothing you can not do, I've already written what I think but still tomorrow forget all about it so injury me nerves.
End of the topic!
play just as you like, and I still know that a playoff is not fair!!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 03:39 PM by BoNuS »
!!! FULL Pack `TTRR` Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/files/download/file-210-1/

Offline angus

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 03:39 PM »
Wtf are you saying, bonus. ?

Offline BoNuS

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 03:42 PM »
about the fact that all of us here are playing on their terms and have a ass what you say

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2011, 05:25 PM »
Please ask someone polish to translate for you, because google translator sucks.

Also, you completely forgot to answer any of our questions. If you want anything to happen, you should answer them.

Offline BoNuS

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2011, 06:57 PM »
Why do you think Zippo shouldn't be in playoffs.
Because the other players more deserving than him! played enough matches, have played as many, and got to the playoff why? have 80% game won? so WTF!?!?!?!

Why do you think there are cheaters here.
as the topic it's not fair! so if I had raced on a bike the ferrari!
2 spaces in the cheat Such is my opinion! but like all your colleagues as they play This you does not forbid this. why do not you do Voting to find out whether the two spaces is a scam or not!
but as usual you have somewhere to my mind because who would obey such a bonus!

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2011, 08:22 PM »
dunno but this topic ownz!!!!!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2011, 09:03 PM »
Could one of our polish members please explain to him what he's supposed to do here?

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2011, 11:04 PM »
Bonus, mistrzu, nie dość, że ciągle powtarzasz jeden i ten sam argument, który praktycznie nie jest argumentem, bo to jedynie Twoje puste opinie, to jeszcze robisz burdel na forum. Zippo zasługuje na miejsce w PO, ponieważ z jego punkty overall są bardzo wysokie i w systemie TUS (tym starym) overall > seasonal. Wrzuć na luz i nie siej lipy, ciesz się ze swojego miejsca w PO. Już prędzej Ty nie powinieneś być w PO z powodu łatwości, z jaką zdobywałeś punkty - zaczynałeś od 0, gdzie reszta już otrzymywała dużo mniejsze punkty ze względu na ich wysoki overall score. Takim przykładem jest Zippo, który jednak mimo to utrzymał się w czołówce zdobywając niejednokrotnie śmieszne punkty porównując do Twoich. Odpowiedź sobie w takim razie sam - kto bardziej zasługuje na miejsce w PO, Ty, on on?

A co do fr na dwóch spacjach - znów mówisz, że to Twoja opinia i wyłącznie Twoja, ale żądasz banów za to i sam wyzywasz MI od cheaterów. Nie, tak do niczego nie dojdziesz - zacznij mówić z sensem i poprzyj to sensownymi argumentami, bo póki co mówisz, że 'nie bo nie i już, ja mam rację'. Sam nie chcę się wtrącać w dyskusję na ten temat.

I just translated what you guys were trying to say, hopefully he will more likely adapt to his own language. And please don't bitch me for talking in polish! :)