Forums
May 05, 2024, 07:52 PM

Author Topic: Season 32 playoffs  (Read 7883 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: Season 32 playoffs
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 08:00 PM »
so u work 24 hours per day?

i will work probably 11 hours

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 08:29 PM »
including weekends?

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 08:32 PM »
including weekends?

probably yes

more questions ?

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 08:37 PM »
not rly, good luck getting ur game done with free

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 08:48 PM »
dt clan, we discussed a lot and we agreed that weekend is kinda hard to some players of us to play.

So, we are up to play next weekend, saturday-6 in any time between 15 GMT - 19 GMT.

Waiting sexy answers :B

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 11:09 PM »
artic, this sunday 30th? 22 gtm or later maybe

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 01:40 AM »
ok, Saturday the 6th, the later the better for us...

lets say 17gmt... that gives us 2 hours to play, should be more then enough, considering only 3 games are gonna be played!! ;D

jk... maybe...

so, unless any dt have a problem with it (they will say it here, or in private and ill get let you all know here) then saturday the 6th 17GMT is confirmed.... GL, HF!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 05:29 PM »
HHC any news? It's getting late.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2013, 07:43 PM »

lets say 17gmt... that gives us 2 hours to play, should be more then enough, considering only 3 games are gonna be played!! ;D

jk... maybe...

so, unless any dt have a problem with it (they will say it here, or in private and ill get let you all know here) then saturday the 6th 17GMT is confirmed.... GL, HF!

i've known Roperz couldnt saturday as i said, but idk yet so lets confirm this date and i'll post here if soemthing changes.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2013, 11:14 PM »
I have a question. Are playoffs with season 32 played with season 32 rules or with season 33?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 05:48 AM »
With season 32 experimental stuff. If both parties agree they can go back to the original though, but the default is 32's stuff.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline deejay

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 06:42 AM »

jk... maybe...

sry for late reply but saturday wont work for me, im available on sunday though
cheerz hope thats ok

Offline HHC

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 07:14 AM »

We're sticking to the 12th I guess. It's not ideal for all of us, but it's hard to arrange a new date within the deadline. So I guess we gotta do it on the 12th.

At say 19:00 GMT'ish?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 07:57 AM »
It's fine by me. I'll ask other dPs.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 11:55 AM »

We're sticking to the 12th I guess. It's not ideal for all of us, but it's hard to arrange a new date within the deadline. So I guess we gotta do it on the 12th.

At say 19:00 GMT'ish?

So far it's okay for Kins and myself.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)