Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:43 PM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15259 times)

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2012, 02:48 PM »
Idc.  You weren't in ToP.  I don't understand how you can continue to argue this anymore. I created ToP, lead it, and we even have members from ToP who still post here, all whom have said either here in public (or elsewhere), that you were not in ToP. 

As far as DoN goes, the way i remember it was me clash deano fab and snowball. You weren't a league player, and the sole purpose of DoN and CoN was for league games. Why would my memory just leave you out?  Deano is still around here isn't he? I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong. Otherwise I will reach out to Fab or Clash on Monday.

No idea what CoR was.

You certainly were not in NBR while I was in it, or when i was leader and ran it, perhaps afterwards when I quit worms and everyone and theirs mother joined.

You truly have delusions of grandeur, and I'm not sure whether or not I should feel bad for you.

Offline avirex

« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2012, 03:21 PM »
komo, its all lies!!!

when will they end!!

you were never in Top, DoN, CoR, TEA, or even cfc!!!  its all lies damnit!!

man i wish cue would mock another post, that made me laugh.. i have all ready listened like 5 times. lol

Offline deano

« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2012, 03:41 PM »
Long time; what's up everyone.

My take on things - CoN had shady, theclash, Fabrousse and snowball in it. If memory serves, DoN was founded after as a tribute to CoN. Komo was probably in this, either way it doesn't matter all that much. You're all oldies to me, what has it been - 18 years?

I genuinely hope you're all doing good.

Best,
Dean

Offline sock

« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2012, 04:15 PM »
Hey, whats up deano?

I was in DoN with fab and SpiN after t5x died, i thought CoN was a tribute for DoN, connars!

Hope your doing well also m8

« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2012, 04:32 PM »
Thanks Dean.

Anyways, lets just end this discussion now....

Don't see a point for people to continue this or get worked up, yadda yadda.

Lets just be civil and enjoy the community.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2012, 07:32 PM »
That's what I have been saying and thinking for the entire time, we are oldies and shouldn't bash each-other like this. :p

Offline Devilage

« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2012, 09:24 PM »
U all oldschoolers wanting to make ur e-cock look big, u were good nice! respect for all that, but nowdays skills are over

the top,imo. Newschoolers are making a difference, they've learn the schemes very fast and it's not all about roping, like

those days u mention, u gotta be allrounder now to be recognized, u ppl had ur days, but's all gone now, i dont know

why komo puts so much effort on proving he was in some kick ass clan those days where the only thing they did was

warming and playing ropers, I mean u were in cfc (or still are don't know) this clan surely kicks every oldschool clan,

because they are an allround clan,  u guys are making it look like noone warms or ropes like them nowdays, thats a lie,

i've seen very good warming/ropers nowdays  who could easily pwn oldschool asses, look at avirex braggin all the time

about being a w2 player, being in best clan, he's even leader in mm, but he can be butt smashed by any newcomer

around, so stop worrying bout the past komo, start to show ur skills now imo, every1 would agree that ur only good at

bng now. I like to live of the present, the past it's for losers who can't prove that they can make a better future for their own or are not rly satisfied about their present.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:26 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Husk

« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2012, 09:42 PM »
yeaa u oldskool bitches, u got nothing on the newskool they mop the floor with yo ass!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Offline avirex

« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2012, 04:56 AM »
lol

devilage

your obvisously

so sad that

i booted

you from

mm

you mention my name

with serveral attacks

at me in many posts...

i hardly brag that im the best

i have admitted several times

that im a washed up oldschooler.

but who are you say to cfc is better

then any oldschool clan?

you dont know shit about oldschool.

im sorry your mad at me that i booted you.

but get over it dude....

seriously...

stop saying my name..

and no, not everyone will agree komo is only good at bng...

komo is a good all arounder

he would smash you

« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2012, 05:19 AM »
rofl
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline OrangE

« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2012, 06:38 AM »
this thread is grotesque.

i f@#!ing loved to read all this shit! please move it in an apposite section where we can store all the epic stuff :D

and yeah, i partially agree with dev when he says that there are a lot of good players around that could compete with those oldschool monsters. legends grow up in people's head year after year. i saw a lot of replays, even those made when replays just came up. based on what people told me i was kinda disappointed to see there's not so many difference between those oldies and lot of people today. i mean, maybe when replays were not implemented all the people you guys nominated were really amazing, but i suggest you just to think if they were so "unreachable" as it seems they were. i guess mablak's knowlege is unreachable, or anubis speed. just because they spent SO MUCH TIME to get it, thru years, that just discourages you to improve. but trust me, some newcomers are on the way.

am i wrong?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2012, 07:12 AM »
Otherwise I will reach out to Fab or Clash on Monday.

No idea what CoR was.

Do that please.

You certainly were not in NBR while I was in it, or when i was leader and ran it, perhaps afterwards when I quit worms and everyone and theirs mother joined.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened, I didn't stay in NBR long because I quickly realised they were extremely inactive I actually think that's when TheHamster and DevH came back and revived TEA and we had a pretty good short run, I think it was TheFudo who told me to join... But then the guy sorta dissapeared again and I felt a bit stupid...

I wonder if T17 has some sort of copy or backup of people connecting or chatting on their servers in those years, that would definately prove it, f@#!, i'll even pay them just to prove you and avi and ropa wrong.

Edit:

i dont know

why komo puts so much effort on proving he was in some kick ass clan those days where the only thing they did was

warming and playing ropers,

It was a huge part of my life, I had no social life, at that point my friends were the people I played WA with, I was there for Avatar with the shit he went through with his Father etc... link was like my rolemodel before he joined the army,  Fabrousse and TheClash were 2 of my biggest inspirations, TheClash taught me most of what I knew at the time, he was the guy that helped me able to play with "the best of the best", without Clash my WA experience would not have been the same, I really looked up to that guy...

Those are things I will remember for my entire life, and I will be damned if 3-4 people say it didn't happen... And everyone else blindly follows their word like idiotic sheep.

Well it wasn't at the same time as TEA, from what my games folder says from middle of 05 onwards says I was in Ce, then dt, then I aliased for quite some time, then TEA then sw then dt again at the same time as sw?? Wtf... How'd that happen? I gotta watch some of these games...

It was either before my 05 replays or after 08 because I don't have access to my 08-11 files because my old PC is broke need to get new pwoerpack for it.

When did replays come out again? I am sure I am missing some files... Musta been on the other hard drive my mate f@#!ed that had all my family photo's and basically, my childhood... All lost...

Lmfao at some of the chat with Deano though, good times.

Edit 01: Wow, just found this, got no idea about this, I can't remember this game, was I f@#!ing wasted or something... Did Goaty invite me to NBR? I can't remember that, I thought it was either oldsock, orange, thefudo or thewalrus, before 05 or after 08...

Edit 02: Ok, alas the truth lol... Found this game called "warmerNBR" kinda embarassing to post this but f@#! it lol, we musta had good fun, I smoked so much weed back in 05-07 when I started BnG'n competitively, I really wanna go back in time and slap myself what a faggot with this "secret clan" shit lol, can't even remember what f@#!ing clan I was going on about... This game says modified May 06, I guess that means that's when it was played/created?

Anyway, this must be what I was thinking about, when I said oldsock or orange invited me lol...

I can't believe I turned down NBR, how f@#!ing high was I?!? I was active in Leagues and pretty good with my schemes back then we coulda maybe have really revived NBR and had a nice run, that was a really nice game, we should organise more of these late nite Warmers I don't really give a f@#! how good I do anymore reading all that chat really made me laugh shit got emotional lol, cheers sock/orange you guys were cool man :)

AAAAAH SHIT LOL ! That's RIGHT BEFORE when I joined the revival of TEA with devH and Hammy ! Phew, thank f@#! I had a good reason to turn NBR down lol...

Guess it don't matter now lol but Dev/Ham, told ya I can keep a secret haha !

Offline Crazy

« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2012, 08:52 AM »
Did you know Link well? I remember my head getting all sweaty whenever I saw him on WN, and I even got to talk with him once :P Not that I liked him in a sexual way, I just looked up to him like you did. He taught me that long ropes are the most effecient ones, and it really worked out in 30 sec RR

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2012, 09:01 AM »
Yeah man, Link helped me in a way I don't think anyone will understand... Playing with him every weekend with FieryDeath and MaxDamage, IllBeBack and most nights of the week as well, seriously, I wish I could talk to him again and just say thank you... He was my complete and utter Idol, a real role model, he was just so f@#!ing COOL man lol... Everyday at school i'd be thinking about going home and playing some games with Link and others, it made me feel confident and talented when I was bullied at school n shit, quite sad but, really if you knew Link at all you would know just how nice a guy he was...

Actually thanks to many many stories and conversations with people from WA I eventually started standing up for myself, the bullying stopped, I started generally getting better at life lol... Thanks to guys like Link, IllBeBack, Avatar and shit, many many more...

These guys from these places had to put up with some f@#!ing unfair and tough shit back in those days, I ain't gonna tell any personal information (I can't remember alot anyway to be honest, just some really emotional things) but, for me, these guys probably grew up to be real men...

Man I remember when they used to host "locked" games, and had a password they only gave out to certain people, it'd always be like 6 player games, seriously, I can't tell you how cool it was to be part of that, eventually :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 12, 2012, 09:12 AM »
No one said anything about old schoolers being better than the people now before Devilage's post, so I don't exactly know what he's talking about though I can venture he has no idea what he's talking about.

The warming level is incredibly pale in comparison to how it was years ago, this is obvious to anyone that was there, and saying people are better allarounders now doesn't really change the truth in the original comment.

And yeah I remember the times, I think you signed up for every tryout openings at HoS and couldn't even join the real TEA  :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:16 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.