Forums
May 18, 2024, 03:33 PM

Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 5124 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Betrayal
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2010, 01:39 AM »
awwww come on dili!! please come to jail with me!! haha

oh, and a kid i have known for a long time ago (was not friends with, just knew him) died a couple months back, he was at some night club, and the bouncer kicked him out...he swung at the bouncer, and the bouncer layed him out one shot....   

killed him...

now the boucer is f@#!ed, they r saying he used excessive force, and shit... hes gettin charged with murder over one punch.. so u see, a fight could change ur life forever....

but dili... kicking him in the balls is not weak! hahaa... as long as u do it last... after u kick his ass....

matter fact my bestfriend was just in jail for a month, and another friend of ours f@#!ed his gf while he was in jail... he got out found out about it, beat the shit out of him... took his watch, hat, all his money, drugs, and anything else he wanted... took his pants (just to be an asshole, sending him home in boxers) cut his head open with his knife, then stomped on his balls while he was down on the ground......

my friend is a bit crazy... but when he told me he did that.. i was pretty proud of him :D the other kid has left town now, no1 has seen him for over 2 weeks, they think my friend murder him lol.. but thats not the case... the other guy just scared.. but its a funny story... maybe it will inspire u dili

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2010, 01:52 AM »
dilli, put it this way, it's your choice whatever you do, whether you fight or not, you are still a man, but, if you don't act, or do anything to him, he will never learn a lesson, would you honestly be happy to sit back and know you let him away with it? And him walking around thinking he got one over you?

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2010, 02:13 AM »
LOL avi, jail date. Are you American?

I know, Komo, it's f@#!ed up. She's with him now but tells me that we could get back together next year. She's a silly girl. I dunno what to do. I say go with the flow, if I fight him then that happens. If I don't then nothing happens. I still win in the end. She will want me back next year I'm sure so f@#! him. They can be together for now. I can be with other chicks and then we can meet up again if we do. If we don't then f@#! it. Just drink up! Woooo it's christmas!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2010, 02:15 AM »
No offence mate, but i'd never take her back, f@#! waiting a year for that.

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2010, 09:05 AM »
Not a year, about 1 or 2 months. She's a real nice girl, honestly.

Offline nino

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2010, 12:06 PM »
man if u really want her back, just tell her it is now or never, if she agree ok, then u back to her and try it again, if no, just say f@#! off, and forget even her name, life still man, go use ur dick in another dark and wet place and ull be ok very soon. believe me, iam Freud.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 07:31 PM »
Dude forget her!!!! Move on! You make me feel sad.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 08:44 PM by Johnny »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline avirex

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 08:30 PM »
lol its true.. r u a depressed little child :p

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 10:53 PM »
Haha, but the thing is, it's summer now and we have this big music festival here that goes for 5 days called Rhythm and Vines and so there's gonna be a a few sexy chicks around so I can fool around for now and then see what her decision is next year. Kinda win-win if you ask me. I get to fool around now during summer and then can have her back next year.  And no I'm not depressed lol :P

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2010, 12:40 PM »
So, I hit him and it felt so f@#!ing good. Seeing him drop to the ground was just so good. My ex was with him at the time and I walked up and threw my fist through his face. She texted me after and said there's no chance of us getting back together, but after hitting him, I actually feel no need for her anymore. My new year's kiss was a punch to the face of a betraying c@#! and it was good. Happy 2011 everyone! Time to train hard!

Offline Rok

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2010, 02:24 PM »
I don't want it to look like I support punching people in the face, but yay, you got over her!  ;D
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2010, 02:33 PM »
I don't want it to look like I support punching people in the face, but yay, you got over her!  ;D
You make it sound like it's a bad thing! ;p

Offline CJ

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2010, 05:23 PM »
you know i refrained from posting here until now.

in short you did the right thing.

i was in a simiair position about 2 years ago, got with a girl, she shagged my best m8 i battered him. turned out he robbed her once i left the home, she called me wanting me back, me like a fool took her back with the mindset that id use her for a xmas and birthday present (this was in november and my b/day is in feb) and told all my close friends about this. all was going well until my 21st birthday, when bam what do i get for my birthday? a positive pregnancy test.

Now sure, i dont regret gracie one bit, but i regret who i had her with. so theres both sides of the coin flipped.

BTW before any1 says anything, i didnt/dont use condoms cos im allergic to latex so fu xD
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline nino

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2010, 05:27 PM »
lmfao @ allergic.

dude i heard in UK there are 6 cm condom so no excuse, it was ur fault.

and also she could take pill xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Rok

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2010, 05:29 PM »
BTW before any1 says anything, i didnt/dont use condoms cos im allergic to latex so fu xD

chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz