Forums
May 20, 2024, 01:18 PM

Author Topic: bin laden dead  (Read 12260 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: bin laden dead
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2011, 11:27 PM »
Thanks for the images, I exactly needed those one to put the bomb theory out (at least at the base).

But imo (this is my though there), the government organized those plane crashes (could be actors or real Al-Quaida members).
I don't have any evidences, but: there is no war, only earnings.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:24 AM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline HHC

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2011, 11:53 PM »
Let me just point out that governments consist of people like you and me. People with different opinions, beliefs, ideals.. Especially in the west there is no THE government, there's only politicians, human beings, who like others are trying to do good. :)

Offline sock

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2011, 12:23 AM »
Let me just point out that governments consist of people like you and me. People with different opinions, beliefs, ideals.. Especially in the west there is no THE government, there's only politicians, human beings, who like others are trying to do good. :)

+1

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2011, 12:29 AM »
I don't know how it works in the USA, but I can tell you that French politicians don't care of the country or people, but only of their wallet.

I miss the "De Gaule" I have in mind. :/

Quote from: Bob Marley
We're sick and tired of your ism and skism game
Die 'n' go to heaven in the Jesus name, Lord
We know when we understand
Almighty God is a living man
You can fool some people sometimes
But you can't fool all the people all the time
So now you see the light
You stand up for your rights
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:33 AM by Abnaxus »

« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2011, 12:43 AM »
But imo (this is my though there), the government organized those plane crashes (could be actors or real Al-Quaida members).
I don't have any evidences, but: there is no war, only earnings.

Ok, well if it's real Al-Quaida members then they're not actors.  Plus I don't think you're going to get many actors willing to stab and murder people like the terrorists did.  They didn't just ask nicely for permission to fly those planes.  They murdered.

Ok so in your mind right now it is more likely that the government organised those plane crashes.  

Would you mind if I show you compelling evidence that this is probably not true?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:47 AM by Cueshark »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2011, 12:52 AM »
If MonkeyIsland would say what he thinks about all of this, I guess FBI would close TUS forever... ;x

so ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~! ;o

« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2011, 01:26 AM »
Regarding 911 conspiracies - I was like Cue; I watched Loose Change and I was sold.  Few years later and more researched, my view has changed.  Like HHC's view, I feel like the government had knowledge of these attacks.  There are some things that still seem shady, imo... most shady would be WTC7... BBC reported WTC7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it did, there were only small pockets of fire in WTC7, the whole thing with the owner of WTC7 just seems like fishy business... idk.. Haven't researched it in a while but WTC7 was always the odd part of the story for me. 

Regarding government - USA is definitely controlled by corporations... it is sickening... the media along with the f@#!ing worthless Constitution prevents any 3rd party candidates from ever making a serious run at president, although the president has little power compared to Congress... but the same deal goes for Congress... stupid winner-take-all voting system makes voting for 3rd parties useless... and the reason I bring up independent parties is because they aren't f@#!ed up the ass with corporate agendas.. at least not nearly as much as the Republicans and Democrats.  The government is run by greed... I wouldn't put it past them to off some people for a buck... maybe not as large scale as 9/11 (though it did benefit them), but you know... the CIA has been doing it for years.  f@#!ing capitalism does this... slaughtering American Indians, enslaving Blacks, and countless wars are all forms of unregulated capitalism.

Regarding Bin Laden's death - When I watched the news and saw people cheering in the streets, I cringed.  Was absolutely ridiculous and those people gave the image of America a terrible stain, imo.Please (addressing this to anyone) don't make blanket statements about all Americans just because some assholes were excited about the death of one man.  They use the claim "he killed 3000 of us!" well I would love to direct those people to the statistics on civilian deaths during the Iraq War... over 100k now.  Imagine how the USA is looked at by Iraqis... a group of radical Muslims kill 3000 over here, we invade them and kill over 100k, and now they see us rejoicing in the streets over more death.

Bye bye  :) 
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2011, 01:39 AM »
Regarding 911 conspiracies - I was like Cue; I watched Loose Change and I was sold.  Few years later and more researched, my view has changed.  Like HHC's view, I feel like the government had knowledge of these attacks.  There are some things that still seem shady, imo... most shady would be WTC7... BBC reported WTC7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it did, there were only small pockets of fire in WTC7, the whole thing with the owner of WTC7 just seems like fishy business... idk.. Haven't researched it in a while but WTC7 was always the odd part of the story for me.  

Regarding government - USA is definitely controlled by corporations... it is sickening... the media along with the f@#!ing worthless Constitution prevents any 3rd party candidates from ever making a serious run at president, although the president has little power compared to Congress... but the same deal goes for Congress... stupid winner-take-all voting system makes voting for 3rd parties useless... and the reason I bring up independent parties is because they aren't f@#!ed up the ass with corporate agendas.. at least not nearly as much as the Republicans and Democrats.  The government is run by greed... I wouldn't put it past them to off some people for a buck... maybe not as large scale as 9/11 (though it did benefit them), but you know... the CIA has been doing it for years.  f@#!ing capitalism does this... slaughtering American Indians, enslaving Blacks, and countless wars are all forms of unregulated capitalism.

Regarding Bin Laden's death - When I watched the news and saw people cheering in the streets, I cringed.  Was absolutely ridiculous and those people gave the image of America a terrible stain, imo.Please (addressing this to anyone) don't make blanket statements about all Americans just because some assholes were excited about the death of one man.  They use the claim "he killed 3000 of us!" well I would love to direct those people to the statistics on civilian deaths during the Iraq War... over 100k now.  Imagine how the USA is looked at by Iraqis... a group of radical Muslims kill 3000 over here, we invade them and kill over 100k, and now they see us rejoicing in the streets over more death.

Bye bye  :)  

I completely agree.  No one seems to give a shit about the civilians.  The wrong places do get bombed and it's labelled collatoral damage so that's ok.

Regarding WTC7.  The fires were not small pockets.  The place was absolutely engulged.  They gave up hope and it fell.  Irrespective of what was enclosed in those buildings that is what happened.

I got some seriously overwhelming evidence that conclusively closes the door on a controlled demolition on wtc7.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2011, 01:43 AM »
Objective:
Ok, well if it's real Al-Quaida members then they're not actors.
That's why I used a "or" ? o0
Do you really read my posts ? Or is my english that bad ? <.<

Plus I don't think you're going to get many actors willing to stab and murder people like the terrorists did.  They didn't just ask nicely for permission to fly those planes.  They murdered.
If some terrorists have been able to stab and murder people, why can't some pro USA ?
The government could give them the right to fly those planes. The "drivers" could have been involved in the conspiracy too.
Nothing can proove the contrary.

Ok so in your mind right now it is more likely that the government organised those plane crashes.
Why right now ? It has always been this, but I never told you (or maybe I said it once, don't remember and can't watch the previous posts).

Would you mind if I show you compelling evidence that this is probably not true?
You don't need, I know (without any evidences) that this might be not true.

Subjective:
Actually, with what I know (and IMO, so it means it's not even 5% sure (since I have no evidences)), it's around:
- 70% about a government act (involving terrorist or not).
- 30% about a terrorist act (and the truth can be into those 30%, don't missunderstand).
It's just about clues and feeling.

PS: I'll use those marks everytime, so you won't missunderstand anymore.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 01:48 AM by Abnaxus »

Offline darKz

« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2011, 02:45 AM »
An argument about a subject without any convincing proof is useless. It's gonna go in circles from here on. Let everyone have their opinions I say. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Devilage

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2011, 03:05 AM »
lol @ %

Smoking proud.

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2011, 03:25 AM »
Plus I don't think you're going to get many actors willing to stab and murder people like the terrorists did.  They didn't just ask nicely for permission to fly those planes.  They murdered.
If some terrorists have been able to stab and murder people, why can't some pro USA ?

As an actor that would probably be the worst audition you could ever imagine.

"Ok, so you gotta pretend you're an al-Quaida terrorist"

"Is it a movie or tv show or...?"

"No it's real life!"

"Ok....so what's the script?"

"Well, there isn't really a script...."

"Eh?"

"Hijack Flight 93 ok?  Stab some people...crash it into the WTC ok?  Everything will be improvised but keep saying 'Allah is great" ok?"

"Ahhh ok, see ya soon"

"BB"

------------

Are you insane Abnaxus?

These terrorists weren't puppets.  They were people with lives and backgrounds.   You say things that really are not true and a simple web search would show this to be the case, then you say "well prove me wrong!".

The criminals in 9/11 were terrorists that had their own biographies which you can freely read about if you wanted to.  To even suggest that they could be actors shows that you don't really take this seriously.

Offline theredi

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2011, 10:43 AM »
no1 says it wasnt al-quaida but al-quaida has many common things with cia and usa goverment so add 2 to 2

Can you be more specific dude?

no i cant lol u are so shorteye, get awake and start thinking on ur own, dont believe in shit they tell u and want u to believe coz this is how it works, omg im done here...

« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2011, 11:07 AM »
no1 says it wasnt al-quaida but al-quaida has many common things with cia and usa goverment so add 2 to 2

Can you be more specific dude?

no i cant

Ok.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2011, 11:39 AM »
Cue.... I'll give up soon if you don't make efforts to understand... I really think you put a veil on it, and you miss a lot doing this..

When a FBI agent is in tailing, do you really think he had an audition before ?..

Plus, I don't think they really said "Allah is the greatest", especially for Al-Quaida members. But "Allah akbar" (the same, but in arabic).

The criminals in 9/11 were terrorists that had their own biographies which you can freely read about if you wanted to.  To even suggest that they could be actors shows that you don't really take this seriously.
The thing I wonder is, how can you tell this ? Have you seen these terrorists ? Do you know them personnaly, or some members of their family ?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only clues you get are from videos/"sound tape"/text TV or Web showed you.
So it's not a sure source.

You say things that really are not true and a simple web search would show this to be the case
So you believe everything's on the web ? Take care dude...
If it really was a conspiracy, they planned very freakin' goodly this, so it means there would be almost no evidences of it, from papers to web.
They wouldn't take a single risk to let this getting found.
A single error and it's their end.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:45 AM by Abnaxus »