Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:23 AM

Author Topic: bin laden dead  (Read 12222 times)

Offline THeDoGG

Re: bin laden dead
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2011, 09:19 PM »
God, Husk !! this song is horrible, what a pain for my ears XDD

« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Regarding 911 conspiracies - I was like Cue; I watched Loose Change and I was sold.  Few years later and more researched, my view has changed.  Like HHC's view, I feel like the government had knowledge of these attacks.  There are some things that still seem shady, imo... most shady would be WTC7... BBC reported WTC7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it did, there were only small pockets of fire in WTC7, the whole thing with the owner of WTC7 just seems like fishy business... idk.. Haven't researched it in a while but WTC7 was always the odd part of the story for me. 

<3 dprjones

Regarding government - USA is definitely controlled by corporations... it is sickening... the media along with the f@#!ing worthless Constitution prevents any 3rd party candidates from ever making a serious run at president, although the president has little power compared to Congress... but the same deal goes for Congress... stupid winner-take-all voting system makes voting for 3rd parties useless... and the reason I bring up independent parties is because they aren't f@#!ed up the ass with corporate agendas.. at least not nearly as much as the Republicans and Democrats.  The government is run by greed... I wouldn't put it past them to off some people for a buck... maybe not as large scale as 9/11 (though it did benefit them), but you know... the CIA has been doing it for years.  f@#!ing capitalism does this... slaughtering American Indians, enslaving Blacks, and countless wars are all forms of unregulated capitalism.

I have only a few words in response to this: Anthony Weiner for president in 2016 :)

There's a plethora of evidence for those willing to find it on this subject. I daresay 9/11 is event with the single biggest impact we know right now as it spawned 2 wars (well, it spawned one and it was used as an excuse for the second one) with all its ensuing geopolitical consequences.
To think nobody has done proper research on the matter is laughable; it's right there for you to find if only you are willing to look for it and look at it critically.
All I can say is: don't fall for movies that make something "look convenient". Look for sources and clear evidence. I don't claim to know the truth, but I sure won't just look at any propaganda video like Loose Change or Fahrenheit 9/11 and call it true.

Nice video.
Nice that you mentioned Weiner.  He is one of the only good ones left in Congress and maybe my favorite
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Free

« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2011, 10:09 PM »
There was no 9/11, it was a mass hallucination.

I can't prove it was, but you can't prove it wasn't. How you like dem apples?

:D

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2011, 10:22 PM »
We sure can follow the everything's-not-real theory which is kindda passionating, but there is too much way to become insane trying to find evidences of it. :/
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2011, 10:25 PM »
occam's razor ftw  ;D
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2011, 10:30 PM »
There was no 9/11, it was a mass hallucination.

I can't prove it was, but you can't prove it wasn't. How you like dem apples?

:D

You joke, but conspiracy theorist David Shayler believes that the planes were holograms.

And yeah, I can't prove they weren't.  

It makes debating a bit pointless when no standard of evidence is good enough to prove a point.

occam's razor ftw  ;D

Someone should of said that 3 pages ago :P

Offline Ramone

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2011, 11:27 PM »
WtF? That shitty song have 135,269,285 views!
373,769 likes and 2,693,973 dislikes!
And it's the very first time that I've heard for that "chick" Rebecca and her song..
Hell, must be that I'm uninformed.. Same as Americans are about the subject. ;x

Offline Devilage

« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2011, 04:54 AM »
;0

Smoking proud.