Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:27 PM

Author Topic: bin laden dead  (Read 12219 times)

Offline CJ

bin laden dead
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:37 PM »
yea as the title says, was watching news 24 at half 4 this morning, and there obama announces that the us have killed him and his son in pakistan and now have their bodys, this is the first time in recent memory that both the bins have been taken out on bank holiday. (sorry couldnt resist)

Back to all seriousness now, is this good or bad? and what repurcussions will the US/UK recieve?, i personally don't like it with the 2012 olympics in the UK next year, but we'll see.

Opinions please
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Chelsea

Re: bin laden dead
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 01:38 PM »

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 01:57 PM »

Offline HHC

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 02:00 PM »
I guess many people in the west see it as the closing of a chapter. Not of the whole operation against terrorism, but definitely of Bush' War on Terror.

The Arab world, that's a different case. The border between a serial killer and a hero of the faith is very small.
Sure, we'll have to tackle possible new attacks, but it's definitely a nice punch we've dealt here at Al-Qaeda.
Although, we'll have to see what happens, who his successor is gonna be. An old drewling man in a wheelchair or an enigmatic young extremist jihadi.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 02:00 PM »
you believe he's really dead this??
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 02:03 PM »
iam crying.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline magic

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 02:14 PM »
a big war is coming...

Offline Phanton

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 02:20 PM »
I do not think that really is dead ... I think this will calm the people on the other hand leave country on alert ...... and if he died, why throw your body overboard?? if you kill the snake, dead snake show.

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 02:23 PM »
They won't make a parade on times square with his body..
plus if he isn't dead then he will make a new video... ::)

Offline Phanton

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 02:25 PM »
They won't make a parade on times square with his body..
plus if he isn't dead then he will make a new video... ::)

Or retaliation...

Offline Husk

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 02:34 PM »
plz don't make any more shitty videos

Offline Peja

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 03:23 PM »
whats so shitty on this video? well those asshole always talkin about holy war got shot in the head.now finaly got what he deserved.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 04:04 PM »
Im really not sure about this... were any pictures of his body taken? We all saw Saddam when he was caught, yet we've been searching for this guy for the last decade and no pictures or videos were taken of his body? They said they buried him at sea within 24 hours of his death (respecting Islamic tradition), Im really not sure about this. Im not a big believer in conspiracy theories, but this just seems really strange. Im not even sure he was ever alive, I think they may have killed him ages ago... or not even killed him at all... seems fishy to me.
worm and learn

Offline HHC

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 04:10 PM »
Hmm according to the media they threw him out at sea cause they didn't wanna make his grave a shrine.

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 04:13 PM »
Someone will miss him?