Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:43 PM

Author Topic: bin laden dead  (Read 12218 times)

Re: bin laden dead
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 04:56 PM »
I think it's very important that proof is shown of bin laden's body or many people will not believe it and he becomes a sort of myth for the fanatics.

Offline angus

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 05:07 PM »

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 05:39 PM »
September 11 was a big joke, a big fake organized by the US gouvernement itself. If they really wanted to catch bin ladden before, they would have done it. They've just let him run. Now, is he really dead ? I doubt about it. He must be chilling in some paradise island

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 06:08 PM »
September 11 was a big joke, a big fake organized by the US gouvernement itself.

Please don't go there.

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 06:19 PM »
September 11 was a big joke, a big fake organized by the US gouvernement itself

If you really spent time researching the claims of the 9/11 'truth' movement then you'd soon discover that there is no grand conspiracy perpetrated by the US government against their own people.

If you aren't willing to do the research then at least present some evidence you feel proves your point.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 06:20 PM »

lol that image was made for a tv channel from pakistan or israel , dont remember , i saw that on tv , and obviously was fake , i also heard on tv that the Pentagon had some pictures of Osama's corpse , and they were going to release it , dunno when

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 06:52 PM »

If you really spent time researching the claims of the 9/11 'truth' movement then you'd soon discover that there is no grand conspiracy perpetrated by the US government against their own people.

If you aren't willing to do the research then at least present some evidence you feel proves your point.

Since you seem to be in the know, how did the world trade center perfectly implode on itself, when it would normally take a demolition team weeks to prepare and set up to make a building that size fall perfectly?

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 07:02 PM »
Farenheit, 11 september

This movie explain many things...

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11 PM »
Osama has bin laden to rest.

Offline sock

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 07:19 PM »
Osama has bin laden to rest.

"RIP Osama bin Laden, World Hide and Go Seek Champion (2001-2011)".

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 07:28 PM »

Since you seem to be in the know, how did the world trade center perfectly implode on itself, when it would normally take a demolition team weeks to prepare and set up to make a building that size fall perfectly?

If there weren't bombs in the building right?

Mate, I could answer your questions and more because I have a nice resource for 9/11 conspiracy questions with good solid answers.  But I won't engage in this topic unless people are willing to change their minds.

I am willing to change my mind on anything but usually people who believe in an 9/11 inside job are completely unable to change their mind even in the midst of strong persuasive arguments against their position.

No point in debating this imo for the above reasons.

Offline Peja

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 07:39 PM »

Mate, I could answer your questions and more because I have a nice resource for 9/11 conspiracy questions with good solid answers.  But I won't engage in this topic unless people are willing to change their minds.

I am willing to change my mind on anything but usually people who believe in an 9/11 inside job are completely unable to change their mind even in the midst of strong persuasive arguments against their position.

well nice said, the problem on conspiracy theroies is u cant convince em with facts cause they belong to the conspiracy
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 07:40 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u the videos I saw give quite clear explanations

I also rather enjoyed dprjones' small series on it:

Michael Moore's movies have very little to do with actual research, though. I'll be the first to admit that Bush was an idiot and should never have taken office, but I don't buy Moore's stuff. He can be demonstrated to be wrong on multiple accounts.

Back on topic: they seem to have used several techniques to identify bin Laden, though it's amazing they apparently got DNA proof already. As far as I know, with modern techniques, it'll take several hours to get DNA proof and I'm not sure such equipment was at hand so quickly. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 07:43 PM »
iam still crying
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 08:04 PM »

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just don't understand how the buildings fell so perfectly. Was hoping you had a quick answer.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper