Forums
May 20, 2024, 12:21 AM

Author Topic: bin laden dead  (Read 12258 times)

Re: bin laden dead
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2011, 10:58 PM »
C'mon guys don't be so naive.
Do you really think Bush / Obama are leading the USA ?

About the towers, they found some explosives traces, some bombs were placed there.

One of the tower that also exploded was the archive on the CIA.. strange no?

Also, NYC is one of the most protected city, but this day, US air forces weren't around, they were in some mission in canada or i dont know where.. Isn't this strange ? :P

Oh, and also they found the passport of a terrorist gently placed on the pile of debry after the explosion...

Anyway, I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, just saying there something we don't know, and the story they said at TV wasn't the truth. Even some american journalist admitted it.

Economics rules the world, it's sad but its like this !!!

You are saying that it's a conspiracy.

You are claiming that bombs brought down the twin towers.

Can't get much more of a conspiracy theory than that!

I bet you watched the video 'loose change' didn't you?  I watched it too and was then convinced 9/11 was an inside job.  I was absolutely amazed at what I saw and how it was so obviously a cover up.

A few years down the line, I look back at how absolutely f@#!ing stupid I was.  Seriously.

Falling for the 9/11 conspiracy and then realising how wrong I was taught me some valuable lessons.

You have been severely misguided by the information you've read on 9/11 and I hope you spend some time digging a little deeper on the subject.

I just wouldn't be surprise that US governement could be involved in all this story.

Well yeah.  I'm sure that could be true. 

However it deserves to be said that this is a million miles away from the claim that the US government deliberately and knowingly killed thousands of their own people by putting explosives in the WTC.

The only things I was really interested in about 9/11 was whether it was rigged with explosives and the truth about tower 7.  The missile and the pentagon were cool too.  It's all damn interesting anyway.  JFK, bigfoot, the moon landings etc.  All of that shit is great fun to explore.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2011, 11:04 PM »
Well yeah.  I'm sure that could be true. 

However it deserves to be said that this is a million miles away from the claim that the US government deliberately and knowingly killed thousands of their own people by putting explosives in the WTC.

The only things I was really interested in about 9/11 was whether it was rigged with explosives and the truth about tower 7.  The missile and the pentagon were cool too.  It's all damn interesting anyway.  JFK, bigfoot, the moon landings etc.  All of that shit is great fun to explore.

Hehe yeah true, actually I dont think it could be US governement, more some puissances over it.
Anyway yeah, so many misteries fun to explore :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 12:11 AM »
whos bin laden btw, wtf
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline CJ

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 01:02 AM »
personally, i think 9/11 wasnt a conspiracy or anything like that, i think it was a terrible attrocity, yes the us government cold possibly have done more to thwart it, but then again, how were they to know what would happen?

I was 13 when it happened, and remember being shocked, very shocked.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline nino

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 01:21 AM »
can someone explain me whats going on?
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline magic

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 01:38 AM »
can someone explain me whats going on?
osama bin laden is obama's brother (:

Offline Devilage

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2011, 03:39 AM »
I watched many stuff about 9.11 and my thoughts are bigger on us's goverment manipulation, its just too weird nobody stopped the planes before crash, even workers  say they heard some explosions before airplane contact to the twins, bush its a f@#!er, us wins tons of money with wars osama its just an excuse, terrorist acts gives ppl fear, they feel vulnerable, us goverment can protect them against them! lets put out our weaps and defend our ppl! we want the fuel too :p they gotta show picts about him dead indeed, maybe he's still alive some torture to reveal plans against the infidels o he might be dining with osama atm.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2011, 10:36 AM »
Osama has bin laden to rest.

"RIP Osama bin Laden, World Hide and Go Seek Champion (2001-2011)".

you saw the facebook group then?

affirmative

Offline Ramone

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2011, 10:09 AM »
I was just watching some 9/11 youtube vid with twins towers crashing and there's a comment underneath saying:
"10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths, and $1,188,263,000,000 later; America has killed one man. lol"

xD
But really, it's all like a bad movie scenario. Almost every government of every state on the world is full of bullshit. They just tries and wants to manipulate/control the masses with their acts and their stories/propaganda.. And people are usually as a herd of sheeps, following them blindly.. Most of ppl are mediocre who would believe in anything they hear on TV..  :/

Lets just hope that those powerful mofos won't decide to have a nuclear war, all of the rest comparing to that is just a bad movie scenario, a child play...

Offline Krezo

No signature.

Offline darKz

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2011, 02:00 PM »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2011, 10:44 AM »
the US government deliberately and knowingly killed thousands of their own people by putting explosives in the WTC.
You really think they care of it ?

We are just sheeps who bring money to the government. If they can get more money from other people, they won't mind leaving you dead.

All you'll see and found is what they want you to know. But we're far from the truth, believe me.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2011, 12:01 PM »
But we're far from the truth, believe me.

Perhaps you'd get closer to it if you weren't quote mining, like you did with Cueshark's post ;)

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2011, 12:18 PM »
the US government deliberately and knowingly killed thousands of their own people by putting explosives in the WTC.
You really think they care of it ?

We are just sheeps who bring money to the government. If they can get more money from other people, they won't mind leaving you dead.

All you'll see and found is what they want you to know. But we're far from the truth, believe me.

We're not just talking one or two evil people who would gladly kill 5000 of their fellow man.  We're talking about a whole team of people.

If the US government organised 9/11, how many people do you think it took to plan and execute it?

I would say a fairly large number of people.

A large number of people working in the US government, from the controlled demolition company (for the explosives), the airlines, the military, the fire service, potentially the media.

All these people worked together to plan mass murder on their own people or at the very least cover it up.

I have a bit more faith in humanity than you do.

Now, I'm not saying that governments can't be greedy.  And I'm not saying that governments can't plan conspiracies.  But this kind of complex conspiracy, requiring the cooperation of many many people all confortable with the idea of murdering thousands of their brothers and sisters.

Nahhhhh.