Forums
May 02, 2024, 10:41 PM

Author Topic: bin laden dead  (Read 12220 times)

Re: bin laden dead
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 08:10 PM »
Shady: http://www.crono911.net/docs/Bazant2007.pdf Link provided by dprjones (2nd video in the playlist I linked you to, just ignore the name of the video)

The quick answers are usually the wrong answers in these cases :( Conspiracy theorists usually pick the quick answers and put them in a nice package and hope other people will take their word for it. Unfortunately, it seems to be working.

Why are you crying, king? :(

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 08:18 PM »
What bugs me the most with 9/11 is phone calls from the planes, several tests proved at that height there was no signal possible :/

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40 PM »
What bugs me the most with 9/11 is phone calls from the planes, several tests proved at that height there was no signal possible :/

Well don't feel bugged anymore.  Because you can use cell phones at that height and you could back in 2001 too.

Offline nino

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 08:53 PM »
Why are you crying, king? :(

cos iam paki lol.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Online Wolfgang

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 09:25 PM »
this is a really he is dead :O
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline CJ

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 09:26 PM »
Osama has bin laden to rest.

"RIP Osama bin Laden, World Hide and Go Seek Champion (2001-2011)".

you saw the facebook group then?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline sock

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 09:28 PM »
Osama has bin laden to rest.

"RIP Osama bin Laden, World Hide and Go Seek Champion (2001-2011)".

you saw the facebook group then?

affirmative

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2011, 10:09 PM »
C'mon guys don't be so naive.
Do you really think Bush / Obama are leading the USA ?

About the towers, they found some explosives traces, some bombs were placed there.

One of the tower that also exploded was the archive on the CIA.. strange no?

Also, NYC is one of the most protected city, but this day, US air forces weren't around, they were in some mission in canada or i dont know where.. Isn't this strange ? :P

Oh, and also they found the passport of a terrorist gently placed on the pile of debry after the explosion...

Anyway, I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, just saying there something we don't know, and the story they said at TV wasn't the truth. Even some american journalist admitted it.

Economics rules the world, it's sad but its like this !!!

Offline Peja

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2011, 10:18 PM »

kinda true but i dont get the link between 9 11. tell me, why the us economy should be interested in an terror strike  which f@#!s ups up wallstreet and obviously folowed by an war which is really not cheap. just to find an excuse for the weapon industrie? nah there would be smarter way then killin thousends of americans (irak anyone :))
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline sock

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 10:24 PM »
Even some american journalist admitted it.

NO WAY!!!

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 10:35 PM »
Your post reminds me of a quote by Death in a terry pratchett book (Hogfather): "MERE ACCUMULATION OF OBSERVATIONAL EVIDENCE IS NOT PROOF." (fans know why I used caps :))

Watch the videos. They deal with facts.

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 10:37 PM »

About the towers, they found some explosives traces, some bombs were placed there.

Also, NYC is one of the most protected city, but this day, US air forces weren't around, they were in some mission in canada or i dont know where.. Isn't this strange ? :P

Oh, and also they found the passport of a terrorist gently placed on the pile of debry after the explosion...

Anyway, I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, just saying there something we don't know, and the story they said at TV wasn't the truth. Even some american journalist admitted it.

You are saying that it's a conspiracy.

You are suggesting that bombs brought down the twin towers.

Can't get much more of a conspiracy theory than that!

I bet you watched the video 'loose change' didn't you?  I watched it too and was then convinced 9/11 was an inside job.  I was absolutely amazed at what I saw and how it was so obviously a cover up.

A few years down the line, I look back at how absolutely f@#!ing stupid I was.  Seriously.

Falling for the 9/11 conspiracy and then realising how wrong I was taught me some valuable lessons.

You have been severely misguided by the information you've read on 9/11 and I hope you spend some time digging a little deeper on the subject.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:41 PM by Cueshark »

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 10:38 PM »

kinda true but i dont get the link between 9 11. tell me, why the us economy should be interested in an terror strike  which f@#!s ups up wallstreet and obviously folowed by an war which is really not cheap. just to find an excuse for the weapon industrie? nah there would be smarter way then killin thousends of americans (irak anyone :))

Weapon industrie, yeah :)

- terror marketing -
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:48 PM by THeDoGG »

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2011, 10:44 PM »

kinda true but i dont get the link between 9 11. tell me, why the us economy should be interested in an terror strike  which f@#!s ups up wallstreet and obviously folowed by an war which is really not cheap.

Gold took 1000% that day and actions of air transport compagny crashed, experts noticed that several actions  were sold the day before 9/11, something like 200% more than usual, some people knew it, it's a fact

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2011, 10:47 PM »

You are saying that it's a conspiracy.

You are claiming that bombs brought down the twin towers.

Can't get much more of a conspiracy theory than that!

I bet you watched the video 'loose change' didn't you?  I watched it too and was then convinced 9/11 was an inside job.  I was absolutely amazed at what I saw and how it was so obviously a cover up.

A few years down the line, I look back at how absolutely f@#!ing stupid I was.  Seriously.

Falling for the 9/11 conspiracy and then realising how wrong I was taught me some valuable lessons.

You have been severely misguided by the information you've read on 9/11 and I hope you spend some time digging a little deeper on the subject.

I haven't seen this video, but I've seen several documentary on french TV about it.
And I'm trusting in the "conspiracy" theories in a general way, not "paranoid" way like "omfg they all wants to kill us", more like there are some hidden mega-puissances that control the world, and we, ordinary people, don't have a clue of what they do.

And yes I was describing some conspiracy, but I'm not claiming it's the truth, was just some theories. I just wouldn't be surprise that US governement could be involved in all this story. USA are the best in "terror marketing".

If I find some free time I could try to document myself more about it, but actually I'm not sure we are going to know the truth one day.