Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:42 PM

Author Topic: Do you believe that the World will end/change athe the end of 2012?  (Read 6269 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Do you believe that the World will end/change athe the end of 2012?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 01:38 PM »
Oh look, I just made another reply within 20 minutes of the last one, but AWWWWWWW Devilage beat me to it so now I must be pro poster !!! xDxDxD

Offline Devilage

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 01:41 PM »
fingers rdy biiaaatchhhh.

Edit: O shit after reading it i realized it sounds like women wanking marathon ;0
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 01:43 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 01:44 PM »
I just edited my post and u have already posted after i edited it so that porves ur point I guess.

Smoking proud.

Offline darKz

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 02:33 PM »
IF I MAKE A POST, AND THEN MODIFY IT 20-40 MINUTES LATER, THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY READ IT, ARE TOO LAZY TO READ IT AGAIN OR EVEN NOTICE I HAVE MODIFIED IT, AND WILL MISS THE UPDATED OR ADDED TEXT,THEREFORE IF IT IS SO LONG UNTIL THE NEXT POST I WILL JUST MAKE A NEW REPLY INSTEAD OF MODIFY SO PEOPLE WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING I HAVE TO ADD TO THE LAST POST.

Did you know that edits are also treated as new post if it's the last post of a topic? So editing does make sense.

On topic, I don't believe in things like "the world will go kaboom at 11th november 2011 at 11:11h".. It's made up by humans who love the drama. However I saw 2012 and really liked the movie. There may be some truth to it, I like to think that humans are parasites to the earth and the more parasites there are and the more we mess the earth up (which we undoubtedly do), the more likely there will be a reaction as in natural catastrophes and stuff like that. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Devilage

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 02:35 PM »
The earth has been around here before we even born as humans, so u rly think that we are doing big damage to it, she will always manage to survive we are the ones in danger not the earth.

Smoking proud.

Offline SPW

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 02:49 PM »
IF I MAKE A POST, AND THEN MODIFY IT 20-40 MINUTES LATER, THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY READ IT, ARE TOO LAZY TO READ IT AGAIN OR EVEN NOTICE I HAVE MODIFIED IT, AND WILL MISS THE UPDATED OR ADDED TEXT,THEREFORE IF IT IS SO LONG UNTIL THE NEXT POST I WILL JUST MAKE A NEW REPLY INSTEAD OF MODIFY SO PEOPLE WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING I HAVE TO ADD TO THE LAST POST.

Did you know that edits are also treated as new post if it's the last post of a topic? So editing does make sense.

Nah, he didnt know, and he is to proud to agree this too. Nvm, I give it up now, its almost like talking with a special zillian guy which name I dont wanna write now. :d

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 02:50 PM »
Well, the thing that gets me is the alignment of Earth/Sun/Centre of Milky Way, something WILL happen with this once in a blue moon occurance, if we all die who cares lol, we were gonna die at some point anyway.

SPW - I know that, but it doesn't make your post JUMP forward to the latest reply if people have already replied does it? That's my point.

I can't be arsed to modify a post when my most recent post is over 20 minutes later, so to put it simply, I don't givva f@#!, your making mountains out of molehills so go f@#! yourself.

Offline darKz

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 02:51 PM »
The earth has been around here before we even born as humans, so u rly think that we are doing big damage to it, she will always manage to survive we are the ones in danger not the earth.

Maybe you should start to wonder why we're in danger then. ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 02:58 PM »
Devil, i dont like that u call earth a SHE! Man, wtf?? :D IF the earth has a sex its obviously a man! xD

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 02:58 PM »
Oh yeah, darkz, I thought 2012 was amazing (the film), some people I know said it was so unrealistic they didn't like it, but I think it's pretty realistic, I mean the only bit I thought was close to being unrealistic was every part in the film with a plane flying lol, but I still loved it, one of the best films i've seen in the last couple years along with "The day the Earth stood still" that was awesome too !

Oh and SPW, at least when I moan, or complain about something, it's actually about something someone said, not because of bad grammer, spelling or because they didn't use a stupid damn "modify" button, get a life mate lol, now, if you called me a wanker or a tit, or a double headed diddy cuz SOMETHING I said wasn't to your satisfaction, fair enough, but cmon man, grow the f@#! up, stop complaining because I didn't hit your precious little modify button...

Offline Devilage

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 03:11 PM »

Maybe you should start to wonder why we're in danger then. ;)

Coz we're runnin' out of weed? nah thats not gonna happen so I'll be ok :)

lol uber I said she coz typo but ok him then xD

Smoking proud.

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 03:12 PM »
I thought double posting was against forum rules?  It is on a lot of other forums I go to....

On topic.

No it won't end, and if it does it won't be anything to do with calenders or prophecy.

:<

Offline Devilage

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 03:16 PM »
I agree with that double ´post rule but only if the posts are spam crap.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 03:28 PM »
I know, the double post rule, but I thought it applies if you post like literally RIGHT after the 1st post, which I didn't, 1st one was like 20 minutes next was 40 or the other way around.