Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:26 PM

Author Topic: Do you believe that the World will end/change athe the end of 2012?  (Read 6268 times)

Offline Crazy

I`m sure many of you have seen the movie. I find this subject very fascinating. After all, it could mean the armageddon of Worms. What do you think, is it all just hoax? Please, watch this documentary before you give up your opinion:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I believe that something WILL happen. What strikes me the most, is that the Mayan`s predictions of what will happen on the 21st of December 2012 is backed up by theories from science: On this specific date, The Earth will be in exact linement with the Sun and the Center of the Milkyway Galaxy, which is a Galatic event that only takes place every 25 800 year. The predicts of the Mayans and the theory of the scientists are very similar: the entire mantel of the earth will shift in only a few days, maybe even shorter, which will change the position of the North and South pole. This will be causing world wide distasters such as earthquakes, massive tsunamies and so on. You find these predictions not only from the Mayan`s, but also in old Roman and Greek history, in Chinese tradition and history and so on. The predictions are backed up by todays scientists, and even Albert Einstein has predicted the same, in 1955! The documentary also says that the poles have changed before, where Alaska was at equator about 800 million years ago. If you don`t bother to watch the documentary, then go a head and reply how silly you think I am for believing in this, but I WOULD like you to watch it first.

Okay. So, say the World ends in 2012. What 5 things would you list that you`d wish to do before this date? Here is mine ;D
1. Have sex with a girl?
2. Have sex with avirex (could also go under number 1, but yeah)
3. Beat Random00 :P
4. Become a father (the world can end in 2070 and I still might not be able to experience this lol)
5. Go to Asia, Oceania, America and South America and explore/experience different countries

I`m also very fascinated by UFO`s. Always been since I was a child, and I still am. I`ve got even more interested in the phenomena crop circles over the years. I mean, no human being can make such crazy formations in the fields. Here`s a very interesting video of two of the most interesting crop circles that has appeared in recent time:

Is this bullshit, or do you have any belief in it?

Finding videos of UFO`s on youtube is wasting time though. 99% of whats uploaded is fake, and yeah, pretty frustrating. I read about one extraordinary example earlier this summer though, that I was facinated by. It happened in a town in China, where the airport had to close for four hours because of the Unindentified flying object.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I guess I`m very open minded or dumb to believe in all this. But I just do! I can`t help myself. I believe we are not alone in the universe, I believe we are being visited by other civilizations, and I believe the world won`t be the same in January 2013 ;D What do you guys think?

Offline Husk

Re: Do you believe that the World will end/change athe the end of 2012?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 01:10 AM »
what a long ass post m8, gonna watch the documentary when i hav more time X:

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 01:17 AM »
for sure it will finnish, jesus is comming back too lol.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 02:01 AM »
put 6. beat zippo king too :DDD

well i dont believe in things like that :P

its just idiot guys than want to win money easy making books etc.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 03:26 AM »
I'm so into stuff like this, whether it's true or not, it's so fascinating to me, anyway, gonna make some food, sit down and watch it before I go to bed :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 04:05 AM »
Lol on the 4th video, at the start the guys name is "Richard Head"

I mean, LOL or what?? The guys name is "Dick Head" HAH !

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 04:26 AM »
Just finished watching, but seems theres 1 video missing, part 6/6, part 4 and part 5 were the same clip, so it looks like 6 was 5, I wanna see the end of this, crazy, any idea whats wrong here?

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 10:19 AM »
Komo, did u ever heard about "edit option"? Maybe u should do this (3 posts in a row, only forum newbs doing this)  :D

Back topic; they also said that the world will go down at millenium. Nothing happens, and nothing will happen in 2012 too.

just blablabla  :)

btw, I didnt watch the vid's, instead I'm going to watch some Simpsons now haha.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 11:08 AM »
Crazy don't be crazy! ;x
Instead of writing a long post I'll just give you this link: http://www.2012hoax.org/
Read it!

Don't be Scammed!

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 11:19 AM »
Crazy, i will give you the Houdini, if u would like.. :D

Offline Almog

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 11:55 AM »
in 2012 USA and Israel will eleminate Iran just before it launches nuclear missles :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 01:17 PM »
Komo, did u ever heard about "edit option"? Maybe u should do this (3 posts in a row, only forum newbs doing this)

If I am posting in the same thread but 20-40 minutes apart from each other, I will just reply again, I only "Modify" if it's within a few minutes, because SO MANY people do not read modified text, so it's pretty stupid to just edit it if no one is going to read it seeing as it was 20-40 minutes apart.

GG.

Offline SPW

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 01:25 PM »
Komo, did u ever heard about "edit option"? Maybe u should do this (3 posts in a row, only forum newbs doing this)

If I am posting in the same thread but 20-40 minutes apart from each other, I will just reply again, I only "Modify" if it's within a few minutes, because SO MANY people do not read modified text, so it's pretty stupid to just edit it if no one is going to read it seeing as it was 20-40 minutes apart.

GG.

IF ur post is the last one, people will read whole post INCLUSIVE any modify.

Comon, are u that stupid komo? I rly cant believe it.

ye gg... keep owning urself.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 01:29 PM »
Lol SPW, you are such an idiot.

I will put this in caps so you can read it easier.

IF I MAKE A POST, AND THEN MODIFY IT 20-40 MINUTES LATER, THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY READ IT, ARE TOO LAZY TO READ IT AGAIN OR EVEN NOTICE I HAVE MODIFIED IT, AND WILL MISS THE UPDATED OR ADDED TEXT,THEREFORE IF IT IS SO LONG UNTIL THE NEXT POST I WILL JUST MAKE A NEW REPLY INSTEAD OF MODIFY SO PEOPLE WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING I HAVE TO ADD TO THE LAST POST.

I hope you understand it this time ya thick git.:P *modified 1 word here as you might take it offensive even though I don't mean it that way lol, some people don't like that word and I don't think you take insults as much of a joke as I do*

*Like now I am modifying this to prove a point, it's only been about, 40 seconds since I posted it, so I doubt anyone has even read it except you because you just replied also and could be checking to see if I have replied, like I already said, I will edit posts if it is this fast, but seeing as my posts were about different points and more than 20 minutes apart, there is nothing wrong with hitting reply*

Offline Devilage

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 01:36 PM »
I have survive the millenium crap, survived the big earthquake on Chile so 2012 here I come bitch.

About ufos I believe on them too it's stupid taht we think on a such big universe we being the only planet with a civilization, if anything weird happens on 2012 it will surely be that the unkwown civilizations from another planet will make contact with us a superior intelligence will never want to teach us their big fancy discovers so they are probably not on a peace mode even us being the same human race over the generations have conquer oru selves due to obtein more power and domain even that bloody fake bullshit called church.

Edit: I read that too komo ;D

Smoking proud.