Forums
May 04, 2024, 03:57 AM

Author Topic: Do you believe that the World will end/change athe the end of 2012?  (Read 6270 times)

Re: Do you believe that the World will end/change athe the end of 2012?
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2010, 01:07 AM »
... the last time I seen Slipknot on TV I almost burst a blood vessel shouting at my GF to change the channel...

...and the secret to beat Komo in a BnG has been revealed ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2010, 03:56 AM »
... the last time I seen Slipknot on TV I almost burst a blood vessel shouting at my GF to change the channel...

Hah ! wormf00d actually beat me twice in a row the other day, just glad I kicked his ass right left and centre before and afterwards lol, I blame my spare monitor i'm using cuz my good one broke cuz I just can't hit the pwoer right now and he blames the 113hp setting we were doing lol, I don't play THAT much worse than normal, but enough so that I miss those crucial shots where the shot you use has to be 100% perfect pwoer it can't be a pixel over or pixel under or it will miss and lose games more than I used to, hats off to wormf00d though because the games he beat me, he would have won the 1st one anyway at least.

But actually that was such an awesome night for me, Started about 1pm GMT a 3-way 113hp a2b winner stays on, if you win 2 in a row (beat both opponents) you have to rest for a game to let others play, then later we had 4, we played about 28-29 games and it lasted until about 10pm-11pm GMT, man it was awesome, then after that I went on to play Dead Rising 2 and this guy wanted to join my game so we could do co-op, ended up playing and chatting with him till like 9am - 10am GMT, I am so addicted to DR2 right now it's ridiculously fun.

So yeah it's been a good few days, and all-round, I don't believe the world will end but i've enjoyed my life enough so far, and done so many things I feel privileged to have done, and met people who i've had some of the best times of my life with and experienced so much I think I can safely say I don't care IF the world ends in 2012, i've had a good life so far and I wouldn't care too much to die, just hope it happens fast lol.

Which coming to think of it, most people who are scared of dying, aren't really scared of death itself, they are scared of HOW they will die, cuz most people fear pain. I and I think the rest that are scared, are just scared cuz they don't know what will happen WHEN they die...

Offline Devilage

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010, 11:20 AM »

Hah ! wormf00d actually beat me twice in a row the other day, just glad I kicked his ass right left and centre before and afterwards lol, I blame my spare monitor i'm using cuz my good one broke cuz I just can't hit the pwoer right now and he blames the 113hp setting we were doing lol, I don't play THAT much worse than normal, but enough so that I miss those crucial shots where the shot you use has to be 100% perfect pwoer it can't be a pixel over or pixel under or it will miss and lose games more than I used to, hats off to wormf00d though because the games he beat me, he would have won the 1st one anyway at least.

But actually that was such an awesome night for me, Started about 1pm GMT a 3-way 113hp a2b winner stays on, if you win 2 in a row (beat both opponents) you have to rest for a game to let others play, then later we had 4, we played about 28-29 games and it lasted until about 10pm-11pm GMT, man it was awesome, then after that I went on to play Dead Rising 2 and this guy wanted to join my game so we could do co-op, ended up playing and chatting with him till like 9am - 10am GMT, I am so addicted to DR2 right now it's ridiculously fun.

So yeah it's been a good few days, and all-round, I don't believe the world will end but i've enjoyed my life enough so far, and done so many things I feel privileged to have done, and met people who i've had some of the best times of my life with and experienced so much I think I can safely say I don't care IF the world ends in 2012, i've had a good life so far and I wouldn't care too much to die, just hope it happens fast lol.

Which coming to think of it, most people who are scared of dying, aren't really scared of death itself, they are scared of HOW they will die, cuz most people fear pain. I and I think the rest that are scared, are just scared cuz they don't know what will happen WHEN they die...

u touched a deadly spot on komos ego right there :)

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2010, 11:36 AM »
u touched a deadly spot on komos ego right there :)

OR, I just like to talk about BnG and take the piss out of wormf00d cuz thats what we do?

Don't try and make me look egotistical because I ain't, I do nothing but try and help others get better and encourage them to beat me, unlike a certain someone I don't want to mention the name of...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2010, 11:37 AM »
Dammit, I hit quote instead of modify... Sorry lol

Offline avirex

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2010, 11:44 AM »
hahahahai stopped reading this thread for a while, im glad i just scanned it over, it was all really amusing! hahahah. this one made me lol

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2010, 01:25 PM »
Don't try and make me look egotistical because I ain't,

Komo!!!!  You're famous for your ego!!!! 

But we wouldn't have you any other way!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2010, 01:27 PM »
I don't have ego at BnG though, or worms in general, maybe about my confidence in general being but I am not egotistical at BnG...

Anyway, let's get back on topic, no one cares about BnG anyway lol.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2010, 04:41 PM »
<3 komo.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2010, 11:25 AM »
If you wanna hear metal that has meaningful lyrics despite the vocals, then listen to Between the Buried and Me's album Colors. Or even just read the lyrics. It's awesome stuff.

People think that screaming vocals are pointless, but if you've got heavy technical guitar lines then clean singing ain't gonna cut it most of the time, hence screaming suits it better. Off-topic but I live for music, which is metal 8)

On-topic: I believe nothing will happen. Too tired to explain why and it's all already been said by others ;D

Offline Devilage

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2010, 08:10 PM »
This is a good example how dudes who sing with scream can do amazing vocals.

xDD btw why u posted this here dilligaf? hahaha

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2010, 09:05 PM »
dev, but that did not sound like screaming to me.. i actually thought that was a cool song...

shit like that, i dont mind.. and even enjoyed to listen to... its then its the screaming that u dont even understand what they r saying, it just seem pointless to me..

but lol, i also wondered why he posted here, bit confused lol

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2010, 09:22 PM »
Lol, they were talking about it on the previous page. Not really the right place to, but heck.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2010, 10:07 PM »
dev, but that did not sound like screaming to me.. i actually thought that was a cool song...

shit like that, i dont mind.. and even enjoyed to listen to... its then its the screaming that u dont even understand what they r saying, it just seem pointless to me..

but lol, i also wondered why he posted here, bit confused lol

oh yeah no screaming on this one but youtube any other song of them and u'll see this song kicks ass.

Smoking proud.