Forums
April 30, 2024, 03:29 AM

Poll

Do you feel that you have changed as a person in 5 years time?

Yes
14 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Do you feel that you have changed as a person in 5 years time?  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Kradie

I wonder if anyone from Worms community feel like they changed as a person for better or to worse?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline vesuvio

Re: Do you feel that you have changed as a person in 5 years time?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 04:39 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 09:22 AM by vesuvio »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 04:22 PM »
seen a lot of stuff in 5 years.. witnessed my wife give birth but also seen my wife nearly die and go in cardiac arrest in 3 separate times (she has a rare heart condition and thankfully an internal cardiac deliberator ..think Christian Eriksen...)

life is short, do what makes you happy, try to change things if your not happy with your current situation (easier said than done!)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 12:06 PM »
5 years ago I started my 1st serious job, as hotel recepotionist, in this year I get promoted to hotel manager. I play pokemon go, I'm one of trhe best players in my area. I get to know a lot's of great people from each social clkass - university lecturers, teachers, retired people, students ect...
I spend more time outside. This year I had 30th brh - 2 pokemon players also was invited to my party. ;)

Offline Echiko

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2021, 02:34 PM »
seen a lot of stuff in 5 years.. witnessed my wife give birth but also seen my wife nearly die and go in cardiac arrest in 3 separate times (she has a rare heart condition and thankfully an internal cardiac deliberator ..think Christian Eriksen...)

life is short, do what makes you happy, try to change things if your not happy with your current situation (easier said than done!)

Nice words, Chicken23, they have truly touched my heart. Hope she is fine and you are enjoying your time with your family.  :)
You are right, I applaud you.
This user cannot be contacted through PMs.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2021, 01:10 AM »
Well, at 25 years old I was losing my virginity. Yes, I took a long time to start my sexual life, I know. I was a lot more shy than I am today (but I still am a little bit on specific situations). I didn't use any ilegal drugs, now I experimented many different drugs. I used to be more explosive with people, I was more insecure, I was more sensitive regarding any "bad" comment or "bad" gesture or "bad" look towards me. I was very naïve in several aspects. I used to get addicted very easily into games and now I can control better myself. I read more now, I write more now, I am more dedicated into art and now for the first time I have a job on something that I always wanted. I broke up with all my close friends of the time and now I spend most of my time with a "new" (years of friendship already) close friend. I got involved with other women besides my ex-girlfriend. I dance way more now and I started to like poetry. I became a birdwatcher (maybe one day I'll be a birder). I started to love history (the science). I learned some new things. I started to learn more spanish due to WA community. I am interested in fashion. I realized that I have ADHD and I can cope with that better now. I am more me now.

But, at the same time I'm more sedentary and stopped practicing mountaineering and climbing. I had many love disappointments. I still feel a huge void inside me and I'm still not very happy, hardly ever I smile. I rarely laugh. I feel sad about what's happening with the world, the rise of fascism, the rise of hate, fake news, coup attempts, stupid "patriotism", ignorant people, controled people. I don't talk with many people for long time (since we broke up). f@#!ing pandemic.

Yes, my life changed a lot in 5 years.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 01:30 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2021, 04:36 PM »
[quote  I dance way more now and I started to like poetry. I became a birdwatcher (maybe one day I'll be a birder). [/quote]

Hmm maybe stop doing drugs. Looks like those not suitable for you. Or maybe try different drugs?

Online Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2021, 04:40 PM »
Hmm maybe stop doing drugs. Looks like those not suitable for you. Or maybe try different drugs?

no, don't try any drugs at all, rather :o ::)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2021, 06:03 PM »

I'm fine with my relation with drugs. My biggest concern is with weed, and I can stay months without using it. I don't feel that I'm addicted to any drug right now. I read a book about drugs, articles, I watched videos and documentaries. My lectures include drug discussion. My main concern is not with my addiction, but with the addiction of my parents to alcohol. That is what really annoys me every single day.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2021, 08:45 PM »

Maybe you shold try drugs?

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2021, 09:18 PM »
5 years ago I started my 1st serious job, as hotel recepotionist, in this year I get promoted to hotel manager. I play pokemon go, I'm one of trhe best players in my area. I get to know a lot's of great people from each social clkass - university lecturers, teachers, retired people, students ect...
I spend more time outside. This year I had 30th brh - 2 pokemon players also was invited to my party. ;)
Nice to hear on the promotion! 

But mcdonalds is not serious job?  When i go there i is dead serious about getting the burger and the fries!

5 years ago i was a degenerate doing cocaine and drinking everyday starting when i woke up, today i work to get people help with addition and mental health issues.  Today im still a degenerate but less so  ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 09:21 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Free

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2021, 10:48 PM »
Respect Wally :)

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2021, 11:59 PM »
ive born a king and gonna die a king, nothing changes in my life.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Online Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2021, 12:25 AM »

Maybe you shold try drugs?

löl thanks for the offer Villy, I might consider that (no)

Offline Free

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 12:30 AM »

And always so humble too :D