Forums
May 20, 2024, 10:23 AM

Author Topic: EURO 2012 POLAND UKRAINE  (Read 10562 times)

Re: EURO 2012 POLAND UKRAINE
« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2012, 05:04 AM »
most anoying euro ever i think poland and russia  qualificied but greece and czech lol xddd

Offline Peja

« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2012, 12:41 PM »
this new system in group stages really suck
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Rok

« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2012, 05:37 PM »
this new system in group stages really suck

Hm, what's new about it?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2012, 01:32 AM »
find that vid
Kharkiv, around the square, netherland fans vs reporter from local Kharkiv tv channel XDD It

@ 1:28 thats how "WTF" sounds on russian xD

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2012, 07:44 AM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2012, 10:17 AM »
Tonight, after Spain win, I'll be a millionaire (in pesetas)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2012, 10:42 AM »
"It's not Disney, it's real photo"

^^ Owned. xD

Offline Peja

« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2012, 02:45 PM »
my fav quote about this tourney:

for whatever reason u f@#!ers love to watch these men kick the ball around a hugggggggggggeeeeeee f@#!ing field taking shots at a huuuuuuuuuuuuugggggeeeee f@#!ing goal....

and regardless how big the goal is, and how small the ball is... those f@#!ing putos can still hardly ever make it into the f@#!in net!!!! its just an all around boring ass game!! f it all to hell

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

anyway go go go italy
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2012, 07:10 AM »
Football is fun to play, but boring as hell to watch lol.

Every single person I know who is a football fanatic, when I ask them, why do you like football so much, the answer I get is "the banter".

For anyone who doesn't know, I am Scottish and I live more or less in Edinburgh, so many Celtic/Rangers fans... Football is their life lol, and it's so annoying hearing them all rip on each other all night every night...

For hours on end all I hear is "Scampi!" "What?" "RANGERS NO MORE" "Scampi!" "What?" "CHAMPIONES!"...

Offline darKz

« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2012, 08:17 AM »
I got a few friends who aren't interested in football either, always thought they were missing a testicle or two. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2012, 08:44 AM »
not interest on football who???
is that even legal  ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2012, 09:20 AM »
I got a few friends who aren't interested in football either, always thought they were missing a testicle or two. :P

The worst part is that in international tournaments suddenly they are cheering for your country and you're forced to talk to them about football  :P
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2012, 09:36 AM »
^ Exactly. And their half-knowledge (does that term even exist in English?) is pretty annoying at times. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2012, 11:21 AM »
The worst part is that in international tournaments suddenly they are cheering for your country and you're forced to talk to them about football  :P

Yah, that works both ways lol.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2012, 02:02 PM »

Yah, that works both ways lol.

Nah, I don't start conversations with people who don't like football about football, they do. They even post in this thread.
Eat a bag full of dicks.