Forums
April 27, 2024, 04:47 PM

Author Topic: Euro 2016 prediction game (win a copy of WMD!)  (Read 11120 times)

Offline Husk

Re: Euro 2016 prediction game (win a copy of WMD!)
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2016, 05:33 AM »
First hooligans Lech commute to France already tonight. For now, in the strength of one car in four person. Arriving at the French border is a „girl # from Russia. We offer them 4vs4 but probably miscalculated, trying to immediately us to enter. Three of them died after a good number of shots, the last bastował and gave the shirt. The car did not have anything. We greet all the occupants Euro and other spectators who were traveling on the road and to greet us even though other colors. Let’s show how we play, France is to be red and white! Ouch!

why is it so badly written? difficult to understand o_O something about a russian girl and a 4v4... football?

Offline Slayer

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2016, 06:37 AM »
http://extremesupporters.com/2016/06/09/pierwsze-przygody-polskich-kibicow-we-francji/

:D

Why did you post it here? Polish courage is limited to photos. In real life their attempt to put a foot on a russian t-shirt would have turned to shameful flight like english one the day before.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:43 AM by Slayer »

Offline Senator

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2016, 07:52 AM »
senator can you hear me?

England-Russia could have been 2-0 after first half.. 0-0 prediction was b*llshit ;D

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2016, 09:46 AM »
After 90 minutes in England v Russia, I was sitting smugly on my settee because I was on the verge of 4/4 correct (WDL) predictions. But when the final whistle blew, something had happened that happens every two years exactly - England let me down. Typical England, not good enough...

We need to use Vardy!

The Russian wormers are happy now  :)

(btw, I won't be able to post here again until next weekend)

Offline spleen17

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2016, 11:21 AM »
After 90 minutes in England v Russia, I was sitting smugly on my settee because I was on the verge of 4/4 correct (WDL) predictions. But when the final whistle blew, something had happened that happens every two years exactly - England let me down. Typical England, not good enough...

We need to use Vardy!

The Russian wormers are happy now  :)

(btw, I won't be able to post here again until next weekend)

I was at work at the time and everyone in the bar went crazy when he brought Milner on, it was pretty funny :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2016, 12:00 PM »
Why did you post it here? Polish courage is limited to photos. In real life their attempt to put a foot on a russian t-shirt would have turned to shameful flight like english one the day before.

yeah, no one beats the Russian in having a nothing to lose attitude. As far as actual fighting goes, the last relevant Russian fighter was born in 76. Brazil, USA >>>>>>>>
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2016, 09:17 PM »
Csongi keeps the lead today.

Husk & Senator big winners 8)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2016, 02:47 PM »
I blame ropa's "insight" for my Spain predictions. RIP wmd.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2016, 02:48 PM »
get dunked Csongi
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2016, 06:20 PM »
Okay updated. Senator keeps shining. Also a good day for poorly produced cheese.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2016, 06:52 PM »
um, if a match ends up 1-0 and I put 0-1 I win 3 points? and if I put 2-0 only 2?

that's what I understand from rules

I never realized you could only get one of the three, I thought it was being added up. Like, 2 for a victor, 3+2 for a victor+goal difference and 3+2+4 for a perfect match.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:55 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2016, 08:51 PM »
Wow great result for Italy, didn't see that coming.

Offline SPW

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2016, 10:46 PM »
HHC best prediction game hoster in the world!

kappa

Offline Csongi

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2016, 08:15 PM »
Ria Ria Hungaria.... bazdmegg!!! 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)