Forums
May 16, 2024, 08:07 PM

Author Topic: First day without cigarettes...  (Read 12222 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: First day without cigarettes...
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2011, 01:20 AM »
looks like u r much more addicted in alchool than nicotine, poor komito xD

After tonight, I quit drinking for a while, so in 3 months, with no smoke, maybe I can drink with no smoke, but still I only had 2 cigs so far, cuz drink, and normally i've had 20 by now... I normally smoke 40+ cigs in one night drinking, so 2-3-4 cigs is a VERY VERY big improvement for me, atm... I will try to manipulate my own mind further, and stop this nonsense...

Offline nino

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2011, 01:24 AM »
i always put in my mind that, if one day i really quit smoke, i have to quit drinking too, i dont really care for drinking, i used to drink a lot when  younger, then going to drink in some bars then bang some girls and f@#! and go home sleep, but nowadays iam very quiet, just making my plans with girls and f@#!ing in a darkside place lol, and when iam home i never drink alone.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2011, 01:40 AM »
i always put in my mind that, if one day i really quit smoke, i have to quit drinking too, i dont really care for drinking, i used to drink a lot when  younger, then going to drink in some bars then bang some girls and f@#! and go home sleep, but nowadays iam very quiet, just making my plans with girls and f@#!ing in a darkside place lol, and when iam home i never drink alone.

I can not smoke, but I can not drink and not smoke, I am addicted to smoking, while under the influence of alcohol, BUT, I am NOT addicted to cigs when sober...

Am I weird or something? Or is that normal?

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2011, 02:58 AM »
Can stop smoking . . . . but can not stop drinking . . . . . it happens
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2011, 04:39 AM »
I am actually impressed... I got annoyed in s "warmer" with shady os and flowingwater, so I decided to go shop, get some food, I got crisps, and sticks of cheese, and f@#! ME, the cheese and crisps taste more, "powerful" than before...

This "no smoking" thing, is starting to seem really really really f@#!ing good, D1, thank you very much, for being a part of the reason I decided to stop :)

OMFG MAN, EVEN SALT N VINEGAR CRISPS WITH CHEESE TASTE 100000 TIMES BETTER !!!

Seriously... Am I trippin or something, I can't believe how damn good, these salt n vinegar crisps taste right now, normally, alcohol makes me a bit hungry when tired but WOAH MAN !!! This is amazing, those were seriously the best crisps and cheese i've ate for like, at least 10 years lol...

I swear, I am ordering a MASSIVE! PIZZA tonight !!!!!!

D1 lol, although I still stand by everything I say (probably stupidly) I just tested, smoking another cig, and after 2 puffs felt totally disgusted, and put it out, and I actually made an angry gesture towards the cig, that in MY language is like "f@#!ING c@#! WASTED f@#!IGN 14 YEARS OF MY f@#!ING LIFE MOTHER f@#!ER" but in half a second and a flick of the wrist...

D1, you were right, I was wrong, smoking IS bad, although I enjoy it, and accept I am NOT addicted, I still LIKE it, but realise it has no use and/or place in my life, I feel better already, I can't explain enough how grateful I am, one day, I will do something very VERY good for you and you won't even expect it...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2011, 02:33 PM »
Komo, the reason why you have a harder time while under the influence of alcohol is because your will power is lowered, that's why people do stupid things while drunk, that's common sense though. :)

But nonetheless, great to see another one escaped the silliness that is called smoking, in a few weeks you will stop thinking about smoking at all and can't even imagine smoking again. And of course you will soon understand why 2nd hand smoking sucks hard, it smells worse than the actual smoke you breath in.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2011, 03:30 PM »
I am proud though, I only had 3 cigs, compared to the normal 30-40 I normally have when drinking, i'm fcking astonished it's amazing xD

So far 5 days without cigs, then got completely smashed drinking from 8pm-5am and in that time only had 3 cigs, f@#!ing miracle to me xD

Offline CMV

« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2011, 04:43 PM »
<3
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline nino

« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2011, 04:50 PM »
komo, u r lucky, and not really addicted in any way, like my granddad, smoked for like 30 years, one day he said wont smoke anymore and he didnot smoke till die, some peoples are passive to get much more addicted than others imo, now next step, soop drinking forever, i bet thats much more hard for u xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2011, 05:02 PM »
komo, u r lucky, and not really addicted in any way, like my granddad, smoked for like 30 years, one day he said wont smoke anymore and he didnot smoke till die, some peoples are passive to get much more addicted than others imo, now next step, soop drinking forever, i bet thats much more hard for u xD

I know I wasn't addicted lol, that's what I was trying to say from the start lol... But, I wouldn't call it lucky, I am a believer anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it, you gotta control yourself, not let other things control you ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2011, 05:04 PM »
indeed man, thats what makes u more or less addicted lol, now next step since u r a believer! god exists!! gogogog beleive   hauhauha

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2011, 05:22 PM »
indeed man, thats what makes u more or less addicted lol, now next step since u r a believer! god exists!! gogogog beleive   hauhauha

Not that kinda believer dumbass :P ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2011, 05:28 PM »

Not that kinda believer dumbass :P ;)

jajajaja.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2011, 05:34 PM »
Wtf is that picture lol? It doesn't make sense... What does it mean lol?