Forums
May 17, 2024, 03:37 AM

Author Topic: Green & the b2b thread...  (Read 9711 times)

Offline nino

Re: Green & the b2b thread...
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2012, 12:56 AM »
i can count till 3.. f@#!ing zilians schools :(
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2012, 01:04 AM »
...You acted wrong, I'm an outside judge.

Are U trippin' that this thread is some kind of a court? The trial in which U are the almighty judge and the b2b community is sitting on a dock because Komo sues us?
Sry to break up your party, but I'm disapproving this malicious thread as a court and I'm disapproving U as an almighty judge. U simply can't judge something when U don't even know facts about it. Or U believe in everything what Komo says?

If U are expecting from us to defend, to bring out the "dirty underwear" of b2b in the public, to paste logs from our private discussions and to prove Komos lies here in this trolling thread, then sry to disappoint U, it won't happen. ;x

We'll be enough kind to let Komo to feed his ego with this thread and then we'll watch him disappears again.. If anyone understands him ever, it's the b2b crew in the first place.. ;)

We hope that U choke.  :)

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2012, 06:18 AM »
I've heard this thread is full of lies a few times already.

But what exactly are these lies you speak of? Care to point us in their direction? Because this thread might be home to misinformation, but it also an eye opener for anyone that thought there was still room for ego in the b2b house.

How can it be filled with misinformation and eye-opening at the same time? As a third party who doesn't actually know what went on between b2b and Komo, how can one tell that their eyes aren't being opened by said misinformation, essentially tricking them into agreeing with whichever side is loudest, not the one that is right? Unless of course your intention all along has been to open the eyes of this community regarding how little it values truth, in which case, well done!

But okay, I guess if you guys are really interested, I can take the time to point out some of the lies and the bullshit. The difference between the two, by the way, is that in order to lie, one has to be aware of the truth. When spreading bullshit, that requirement isn't there, the truth is largely irrelevant. I won't pretend to know for sure which of the below qualify as lies and which as bullshit, but the people who posted the excerpts should for the most part know for themselves; feel free to ask them.

Up until the point where I posted at least, no one said anything offensive, why are you being immature and messing with everyones posts?

The thread was full of offensive posts, starting with the very first one, continuing with Toxic's next reply after being told that as far as we know, he was never voted into b2b, as every other member always had to be. Quoted post also conveniently leaves out the fact that as it turns out, it was actually Komo who seems to have contributed to Toxic misremembering things in the first place, something the rest of us in b2b had no idea about at all until he finally revealed it in that topic, at which point things had sadly already gone down the shitter. Derp.

Fair enough then, you have all became selfish & arrogant.

b2b members were all reasonably mature when first being invited into the community already, our personalities and opinions in large part past the point of shifting drastically, as a teenager's might. Over the years, our views on practically all things have changed very little, so either we've been selfish and arrogant all along or the above just isn't true and is a severe exaggeration.

Seriously dude, you guys have completly ruined b2b, used to be a very respectable community that new players looked up to, now you all think you so good you can't even give people an honest and fair explanation...

An honest and fair explanation was given before the thread turned into a shitfest and eventually a (pretty funny in my opinion) joke. The rest of that post then goes on to again try and make b2b look bad in an attempt to conceal the fact that it was always, exclusively, Komo who made b2b look bad in the past as well, with the rest of us practically always electing to stay out of the drama because we knew nothing good would come out of it, as we tried to in this situation as well. Obviously, this time it didn't work out too well because the amount of slander was greater than usual, so here we are, replying anyway.

More or less yeah, and if everyone had fun together and the person was enthusiastic and skilled, we would eventually invite them, at least that's how it was before, in my opinion, the IRC channel unofficially took control...

That clearly continued to be the case after Komo left, why wouldn't it? Implying that it may not be like that anymore because a lot of us prefer IRC to other methods of communication is just another thinly veiled attempt to mislead without going through the trouble of providing (or even thinking about) an actual basis to the accusation.

I think komo has a valid point if what he is telling is true. FoS is really #1 community now.

A supreme example of someone clueless not only siding with the loudest party, but immediately also making the jump to spreading his conclusions as fact in the very next sentence, despite admitting to not knowing which side is telling the truth in the first one. I mean I can imagine why Anubis would feel like he should support Komo on this (confirmation bias, humans are more likely to interpret new information so that it supports beliefs they already hold) and that's fine, there's something to be said for friendship. But if you want to be seen as an at least somewhat objective observer, why take it that step further and proclaim our community as somehow worse as a result of this debate, before getting to the bottom of even the basic stuff like who's being more truthful?

It's just not moral, and surely not the image you want?

I am over it, but I still have alot of respect for the people of this game, and to be honest, it's very unsettling to see a community which once had such honour and respect, treat people like this...

Implying that b2b would be better off with Komo in charge of it, despite the several enormous discussions we've had internally that outright established that as far as our members were concerned, the opposite was true. Said discussions being the very reason why we decided not inviting him back in would be the saner course of action as far as b2b staying enjoyable and its reputation as a community were concerned.

Instead of brushing people off like they don't exist, you could maybe reply with a link to the thread explaining b2b don't accept plees to join, and explain to them the same stuff you were explained when you were in their position, just common courtesy...

So b2b's mistake, this time, was not linking someone asking to be allowed back into a community they were never part of to a sticky topic in the b2b forum that explains what to do if you want to join for the first time? Really, that's worthy of gigantic drama topics accusing us of being responsible for the death of BnG as we know it? Get some perspective, lunatics!

Dear b2b,

BnG went to shit under your watch. I hope you're proud.

Sincerly,

Patently not true, you're clearly just guessing and hoping nobody would notice... funnily enough, nobody outside of b2b actually did notice and went on to correct you, so touché.

Our community was born, in part, because BnG had already (though not to the extent it has today) gone to shit and we wanted to preserve a certain way of playing it. Through recruiting new members, hosting and playing in a2b tournaments, public games with outsiders, releasing BnG movies, theorising at length about both league and funner BnG in our forum and IRC channel, consulting league admins on touchy issues such as rules, complaints and cheating, I feel we have done a pretty damn fine job of that, actually. Certainly more than anyone else has done, by far. While not all of our members are necessarily interested in doing all these things at all times, we each played a part. That you and apparently much of the rest of TUS failed to notice it is quite simply an admission that apart from Komo, the rest of us don't go out of our way to brag about it, and also that you guys just haven't been very observant. If in the past few months, we've perhaps been doing less to bring the glory of BnG to the attention of the good people of WormNet, or doing too little to try and fix TUS BnG, surely you should at least allow for the possibility that there may be factors other than laziness at work here. Perhaps we were ourselves a little disappointed by the reception some of our proposals were met with, perhaps we weren't able to quite find common ground with the rest of the BnG world when looking for solutions (certainly the case with me when I was thinking and writing about NRBnG and notching), perhaps we're just waiting for the atmosphere in the community to calm down a bit as far as blind hatred toward the scheme is concerned.

My point is, you don't know. How could you or anyone else bashing b2b in this thread know? You never bothered to ask us. Or MI.

Bng is the most elitist cockfest unaccessible scheme there is. No one plays it for fun outside of b2b, it says a lot.

I'm sure the intention here, on the wings of your recent victory, is to try and once and for all fix TUS BnG, because you feel the circumstances are favourable, the community finally ready to accept well thought-out changes. As you know, I respect that, and would be more than willing to look past the misdirected flaming if I thought that blaming b2b for the situation at hand would help reestablish BnG as one of the cornerstones of competitive Worms. Sadly, after following TUS forums quite closely over the years and talking to MI about BnG every now and then, as we do, I don't believe anything short of a perfect solution would do the trick at this point. Komo trying to push his (somewhat inaccurate) interpretation of NRBnG a while back was not it. A solution founded on putting Komo in charge of b2b, despite b2b never having had any official say in how BnG is played on TUS, would not be it either. It would be just another quick and dirty attempt that would again end in the rest of the community seeing the scheme as even less suitable for league play.

You're comparing two different things. Compare Bng to roping if you must, but not to warming. Warming doesn't compare to bng, it's the complete opposite. It's a form of expression. It's social time. It brings you high. Oh, and we do not use anything other than our hearts to warm it up, there's no mathematical formulas involved.

There was a time where people hosted Bng games in this same nature, were brains took a break from numerical calculations. But not anymore, not under b2b's watch. They like to call it Bng, I see them playing Gunbound.

You don't even embrace all that Bng has to give us. It's not that you never supported things like unanchored bng; it's that you never even bothered to even look. And here we are, every single one of us, hoping the opposing clan doesn't pick Bng because we just don't want to deal with the bitching and the boredom.

That's the most hilarious post in this thread by far, illustrating so perfectly the complete lack of understanding of both BnG and b2b on your part and the part of much of the rest of the community. BnG can obviously be both, a form of artistic expression in funners as well as one of the most exciting schemes to play competitively. Out of everyone in this community, b2b members were clearly always at the forefront of both of these approaches to BnG, in theory as well as in practice. Just because you apparently bought Komo's propaganda about evil b2b members spreading notching during one of his harshly vindictive periods doesn't make it a solid base for your arguments pertaining to the past and future of BnG. Doing your own research instead of relying on the ramblings of someone clearly emotionally unstable would have been a much better way to go here; it would have saved you the embarrassment of claiming that, in essence, b2b is more responsible for BnG being unpopular on TUS... than TUS itself. And I don't just mean the league's staff, before I get accused of terrorism again, but them too. Four out of (roughly) five people who get a say in how things are run on TUS want the scheme taken out of the league right now. Not exactly favourable circumstances for a community that's apparently expected to fix things, wouldn't you agree?

there once was a couple of friends sharing their love for bng with everyone who was interested. weekly tournaments, active hosts. there once was some code of honor in league bng, now its notchfest. i know some members of b2b who dont even want to play bng when you ask them. for sure inactivity is a killer, but i wonder how the random newcomers  should even notice that there is another way of playing bng when you guys are hanging around on an irc chanell. im really glad i got used to this game as komo still was active, because your way of bng is beautiful  and a inspiration.  your way of bng is a wa lifesyle so share it with the worms world.

ps: b2b who?

I don't know where you got the idea that competitive BnG should be played with honour or that this was one of b2b's stated goals. There are solutions for league BnG out there that would actually work, they're just very hard to force on a community that doesn't even understand why unwritten honour rules stopped working in the first place. And again, b2b can not be held solely responsible for the entire rest of the community losing passion and understanding for the scheme. That we should be able to inspire an entire WormNet worth of people to enjoy BnG in funners, or that Komo was single-handedly doing this while still in b2b, is a ridiculous claim and an unrealistic expectation. The sooner active league players and forum posters such as yourself realise they're a large part of the problem, the better it would be for BnG. But I'm not getting my hopes up, I've been around for a bit too long for that, attempted a few too many failed NRBnG revolutions.

oh, and the nick PsyDome didn't ring anyone's bell either :(

Clearly trolling there, of course you know that there's as many b2b members who remember PsyDome as there are people in the entire rest of the TUS community combined who do. Too few, I agree, but that's life for you.

born2ban

You used to be a contributing member of the WA society, Kai. What happened? :'(

Bng, the scheme, it's in its worth state in history. Notching is the norm and whilst people start many Bng clanners playing with honor it usually and very quickly goes to hell. What reply do I get? Prankster says it's not their responsibility. They're only the most important and relevant Bng community, and yet we shouldn't look up to them to keep a reasonable level of quality control on the scheme, or care about it. Others claim that I shouldn't be opening my mouth because I'm not in b2b and thus I can't talk (ironic, to say the least).

How is it ironic that we might expect people who criticise b2b to first understand what our community is all about instead of taking Komo's word for it? Do we perhaps criticise others without doing our homework first, is that it? That would be more hypocritical than ironic, though, so I'm really not sure what you meant there. What's actually ironic is that b2b is getting flak for not doing enough for BnG when even by your admission, we're the only ones who actually understand the scheme, both professionally, and logically... thereby doing more than anyone else. :D

This lead me to 2 conclusions that I've stated in this topic. That b2b doesn't work in favor of the Bng  scheme (that they shouldn't be expected to nor asked to), that it's an hermetic society and knowing what they're up to can only be done from the inside. And that any sort of critique towards them will see them all against you to the point where you cannot even join their IRC channel to discuss Bng without getting banned.

Both of those conclusions are of course wrong, and both of them I addressed up there somewhere in replies to other quotes. Yes we love BnG and yes we continue to think about solutions for it, and you'd know this if you bothered to come to our open channel, or our forums here, to talk to us about it before removing all doubt that you are in fact trolling in some of the members' minds. As it was, one of them was thoroughly fed up with the debate by the time you did that, so he did the one thing that would keep him from having to go over it all again. It's how we've always operated, with and without Komo, and we're not suddenly going to become any more or less active/egoistic/intelligent/humourous/motivated/proud/responsible/whatever just because FoS was yet again able to turn public opinion against b2b, conveniently right before the announcement of the next round of TUS community awards. :P

Seriously, we're used to it, we don't really mind. Have fun.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:09 AM by KoreanRedDragon »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2012, 08:12 AM »
You got me wrong, Komo, I didn't say we were bashed by you, we were bashed by other people.
You got me wrong at quitting too. I'm talking about you quitting on TUS.

Ok fair enough.

@ KRD's record breaking post:

Toxics 1st post was not offensive, he was telling the truth as he at least believed and never insulted anyone, then some members were acting pretty ignorant, then I explained what happened with toxic and before I got a chance to read the replies the next day it was 3 pages of posts saying just "no"

You know what KRD, the truth is you are out of date when it comes to WA politics, your views suits the desires of the old generation, the "elitist" group, what I call the "secret society" which to be honest, doesn't cut it these days.

You are a genuinly nice human being, but when it comes to WA/BnG I couldn't disagree with you more with todays issues, you never truly followed "the people", just your old war-buddies...

Our community was born, in part, because BnG had already (though not to the extent it has today) gone to shit and we wanted to preserve a certain way of playing it. Through recruiting new members, hosting and playing in a2b tournaments, public games with outsiders, releasing BnG movies, theorising at length about both league and funner BnG in our forum and IRC channel, consulting league admins on touchy issues such as rules, complaints and cheating, I feel we have done a pretty damn fine job of that, actually. Certainly more than anyone else has done, by far. While not all of our members are necessarily interested in doing all these things at all times, we each played a part. That you and apparently much of the rest of TUS failed to notice it is quite simply an admission that apart from Komo, the rest of us don't go out of our way to brag about it, and also that you guys just haven't been very observant.

The community was born simply because I was addicted to BnG and wanted to make a BnG focused community who all enjoyed playing BnG.

I feel you done a pretty damn horrible job actually, you mentioned somewhere in your post about me exclusively giving b2b a bad name, why? Because I argue alot on the TuS forums with the same people over and over? And whenever I made complaints about BnG it was because people were either notching, breaking rules, playing lame, or avoiding certain clans/players etc, damn right you should have supported me, but did you? Hell no...

Any other arguements on TuS had nothing to do with b2b and usually something to do with avirex just for being avirex and I am sure or at least hope people aren't too dumb to know the difference.

As I recall, it took me something like 6-9 months to FINALLY get enough players in b2b to send material for the movie, most of you were too damn lazy to look and if it wasn't for me continously moaning about it and being persistent we wouldn't even have got round to it, face it, for those who were enthusiastic, like lacoste when actually changed his replays 2-3 times I think because each passing month he was better and better, thanks, that's the kind of attitude b2b needs, not the attitude of secret society KRD and his ridiculously but infamous rarity of showing up on wnet or any WA related forums and getting involved, KRD, we used to share the same views on what's lame about BnG and what's good, you used to be anti-notching, then you ended up supporting Mablak in IRC when I confronted him about teaching mm members how to notch, one of our fundamentals of b2b was no f@#!ing notching in leagues... That was when I realised I wasn't keen on your views about BnG anymore...

Seriously you guys go on and on and on about f@#!ing IRC, this is 2012 ffs, kids these days don't give a rats ass about your grandad communication programs... I hated IRC I always said it done more bad than good for b2b and I was right.

Just because half of you stick together on IRC and spend most of your time together (but not actually doing anything BnG related of course) doesn't mean the other half didn't exist and definitely didn't mean you guys were in control, which you thought it did for some reason.

And yeah how can you brag about something you hardly do anyway?

I don't know where you got the idea that competitive BnG should be played with honour or that this was one of b2b's stated goals. There are solutions for league BnG out there that would actually work, they're just very hard to force on a community that doesn't even understand why unwritten honour rules stopped working in the first place. And again, b2b can not be held solely responsible for the entire rest of the community losing passion and understanding for the scheme. That we should be able to inspire an entire WormNet worth of people to enjoy BnG in funners, or that Komo was single-handedly doing this while still in b2b, is a ridiculous claim and an unrealistic expectation. The sooner active league players and forum posters such as yourself realise they're a large part of the problem, the better it would be for BnG. But I'm not getting my hopes up, I've been around for a bit too long for that, attempted a few too many failed NRBnG revolutions.

Actually playing competitive BnG with honour was one of our fundamentals, and so it should be, look how f@#!ing good we were... I would always urge everyone to play as kind-hearted and fair as possible, I even started the "skip turn if opponent hits themself" era...

Oh but yeah, that's right, you wouldn't know cuz you were hardly ever actually online, playing with the people, you'd rather sit in IRC and talk about outdated politics and how good it was back in the day...

However you are right, b2b cannot be held solely responsible, but that isn't what this is about, b2b, imo, DOES have a responsibility to try and make BnG a better game, it's what I always done and it's the image I always created for b2b, you seriously don't realise how much some people on WNET used to wanna be like us and how much they looked up to us... It was truly a humble and amazing feeling, and I was only ever glad to help and teach and have fun with anyone interested.

How is it ironic that we might expect people who criticise b2b to first understand what our community is all about instead of taking Komo's word for it? Do we perhaps criticise others without doing our homework first, is that it? That would be more hypocritical than ironic, though, so I'm really not sure what you meant there. What's actually ironic is that b2b is getting flak for not doing enough for BnG when even by your admission, we're the only ones who actually understand the scheme, both professionally, and logically... thereby doing more than anyone else.

"what our community is all about" lol, it's quit funny because, when I was leader, most of wnet thought we were about BnG, and you guys at the end insisted you are nothing more than a bunch of friends who enjoy hanging out together, who occasionally play BnG, that pissed me off more than anything, why even be in a scheme focused and dedicated community if that's the case, I gave you all the chance to leave if that's what you really wanted, instead you just called me overcompetitive and too stubborn.

I was told by several members of b2b who I trust, that it was never about me quitting or not quitting, it was mainly because people just didn't like who I was anymore, and "most of b2b agree b2b would be better off without you" even though we all know it was "the better half of the IRC channel think so" I never had a problem with any other members of b2b until you guys started spreading the rumours n stuff and posting as i've already said, media-like screenshots showing only bad things I had said/done.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2012, 09:48 AM »
I was told by several members of b2b who I trust, that it was never about me quitting or not quitting, it was mainly because people just didn't like who I was anymore, and "most of b2b agree b2b would be better off without you"

I don't know what do you mean by that you were told by members of b2b who you trust. It wasn't us, who built up a whole argument on you technically quitting or not. We based our decision on your attitude, that never was a secret.

"what our community is all about" lol, it's quit funny because, when I was leader, most of wnet thought we were about BnG, and you guys at the end insisted you are nothing more than a bunch of friends who enjoy hanging out together, who occasionally play BnG, that pissed me off more than anything, why even be in a scheme focused and dedicated community if that's the case, I gave you all the chance to leave

3 of the four members (wormf00d, GreeN, Ramone) who were there at the very first days of b2b claim that all this community ever meant to be was a small group that enjoys each others company, and playing BnG.
Maybe it was your desire to make it something like a political party, but honestly, none of us wants that. We don't give a shit about fashion either. I installed mIRC in 2010. What we care about is each other and BnG. FYI, we do play BnG, we do talk about BnG, we ever did. We were discussing NRBnG, 1RBnG, notching, all that stuff on IRC (and forums too), not like we had to do that, but because some of us personally care, not because we are b2b, the saviours of BnG.

Our room is open to everyone by the way (KRD already explained why did ropa get kicked).

If anyone still thinks that b2b owes anything to the community, I can only quote Komo here:
it always takes 2 to tango.

No, tourneys and a2b are not over because we "kicked" Komo. There just aren't enough enthusiasts for a continously running BnG league, but not even for weekly tournaments. Even TEL was down due to inactivity, despite elite being a more popular scheme. We might just start a2b again (or something similar) at a point, if we have motivation to do so.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:53 AM by Prankster »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2012, 10:27 AM »
So KRD you do a good job trying to answer generally  but you offer no counter sight, at least none I can buy or understand.

I don't need to know every detail about the constant kid arguments b2b and Komodo had. I don't have the stomach to read those because I'm not sure any of you were doing comedy a service whilst typing words and words of justification for keeping a tag.

I understand Komodo left by himself. I understand you lot carrying grudge against the man. But you never liked him. You claim there's no centralized power. There's always a voice. And that voice never liked Komodo, not since WL, or earlier, and neither do many of you, you rather have him out regardless of how wrong he did to the community he founded.
Not only that, but you decided to keep the tag, because b2b had gotten a status, in big chunks, thanks to Komo here.

I'm not going to quote all  your accusations because you've either not been reading between the lines or you actually rather clean b2b's name than listen to what I have to say (which is fair enough, but please make it clear). I don't buy Komo propaganda about b2b spreading notching like it's AIDS, but all this shit is happening with b2b governing Bng. So stop avoiding responsibilities, I'm giving them to you. Because you're the ones that will cry the most once Bng has gone completely to shit.

Quote from: KRD
illustrating so perfectly the complete lack of understanding of BnG

Hahaha, of course. Yet I was doing 5sec max bounce grenades when they weren't even legal. We invented trick Bng in HoS.

Quote from: KRD
if you bothered to come to our open channel
I was asked by GreeN if I was itc, an idler in b2b.
I answered no.
itc was banned from #b2b.

You're so biased KRD, and it's so sad. Please do not troll me so I can see how it feels when I do it to others because unlike your post, whilst I might make excess use of exaggeration and hyperbole there's an essence to it and it's still true. We can focus on that. Or we can keep on talking about how I don't understand Bng because I'm not in b2b and ooooh how much b2b has done for bng they made a movie and created a shit scheme that solves nothing. /me bows down and honks his horn
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2012, 11:01 AM »
[OffTopic]
Weeeee, a book right here.

Does it worth reading it ? :roll:
[/OffTopic]
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2012, 11:06 AM »
I get you, ropa. The essence of your words is that bng went shit. The rest is either bullshitting, blindly guessing around, or telling unimportant facts.

[offtopic]
Hi Abnax! :D
[/offtopic]

Offline philie

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2012, 12:01 PM »
It's how we've always operated, with and without Komo, and we're not suddenly going to become any more or less active/egoistic/intelligent/humourous/motivated/proud/responsible/whatever just because FoS was yet again able to turn public opinion against b2b, conveniently right before the announcement of the next round of TUS community awards.

drama-topic #1, but checking the first 8 pages, you can see that FoS has nothing to do with all this.
b2b managed to move itself to the dumpster all by itself.
(...conveniently right before the announcement of the next round of TUS community awards, lol)

Offline darKz

« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2012, 01:59 PM »

Nono, you seem to ignore that Komo was helping this case a big deal by being the attention whore he's always been. Props to him! 8)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2012, 02:47 PM »
Just because FoS was yet again able to turn public opinion against b2b, conveniently right before the announcement of the next round of TUS community awards.
Bahahahaha i love you KRD, you know that, but you are nuts.  Until Komo joins FoS, you've missed the boat.  Anyways, b2b wasn't going to be the #1 community anyhow, sorry, if you hadn't noticed b2b has pretty much just been floating while ea has taken the reins.  I think the voting is going to reflect that.  If SPW decided to concoct a plan to make ea the best community, hes certainly doing a damn good job of it.  ea has even managed to avoid a "elite is going to shit" thread, instead they have the best organized, professional worms tourney on TUS.  No idea why im sucking off ea right now, i feel like this post belongs in their forum join thread, lol.

Avirex, however, is a lazy bastard ;D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:51 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2012, 06:13 PM »
I don't know what do you mean by that you were told by members of b2b who you trust. It wasn't us, who built up a whole
argument on you technically quitting or not. We based our decision on your attitude, that never was a secret.

I never said it was you or ramone or krd or green.

3 of the four members (wormf00d, GreeN, Ramone) who were there at the very first days of b2b claim that all this community ever meant to be was a small group that enjoys each others company, and playing BnG.
Maybe it was your desire to make it something like a political party, but honestly, none of us wants that. We don't give a shit about fashion either. I installed mIRC in 2010. What we care about is each other and BnG. FYI, we do play BnG, we do talk about BnG, we ever did. We were discussing NRBnG, 1RBnG, notching, all that stuff on IRC (and forums too), not like we had to do that, but because some of us personally care, not because we are b2b, the saviours of BnG.

Well if wormf00d agrees with that I am really shocked, it's true we were meant to be a group (i never once said small) of people who enjoy BnG, and we did, but I always made it clear to wormf00d that were would get as many people involved with BnG as possible, why else would I constantly host tournaments on TuT/TuS, and just random tournaments no involved in any league or website, a2b Tournaments, a2b League, organised the movie, people constantly asked me to help hone their skills give them advice and i'd spend time playing with them helping them, I loved that, it made me feel good to help other people, and yeah I liked talking about it.

No, tourneys and a2b are not over because we "kicked" Komo. There just aren't enough enthusiasts for a continously running BnG league, but not even for weekly tournaments. Even TEL was down due to inactivity, despite elite being a more popular scheme. We might just start a2b again (or something similar) at a point, if we have motivation to do so.

This is true, even at the end after much disagreement about the way a2b was ran I told everyone in IRC I gave permission and Liam was ok with it too that they would re-write the rules and pretty much take control of it, still waiting on that happening was so long ago as well...

if you hadn't noticed b2b has pretty much just been floating while ea has taken the reins.  I think the voting is going to reflect that.

Yup, ea has my vote, I am very impressed with SPW and how he runs ea, it's a great community that reflects the passion for the scheme.

Nono, you seem to ignore that Komo was helping this case a big deal by being the attention whore he's always been. Props to him! 8)

b2b isn't in the dumpster, b2b isn't a horrible community, i've already said they and genuinly nice guys I just don't think they do enough.

darKz, I do or say things when I feel I have to, I do not do anything for the approval of anyone, I only BnG'd because I wanted to I enjoyed it and I loved sharing that with people, I am aware of the fact alot of the things I do pisses alot of people off, but it's who I am, no one is perfect, everyone has enemies and dislikes, each to their own, I have my friends who share my values and I only truly care what they think, anyone who really knows me knows I always apologise when I know i've done something bad or something wrong, I am not hitler or anything, I don't physically hurt people, and nothing I do has any real emotional pain maybe just leave someone mad for a day or 2, big deal.

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2012, 06:51 PM »
I like how you FoS guys are conveniently leaving out the smiley face at the end of your new favourite quote.

Clearly damage control. :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2012, 06:53 PM »
I like how you FoS guys are conveniently leaving out the smiley face at the end of your new favourite quote.

Clearly damage control. :D
Stop acting like you don't love me Nogard.  I miss you.  This is a sad face --->  :(

b2b should play komo for the rights to the name.  Smiley ---> :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:06 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2012, 07:19 PM »
KRD, are you unable to distinct between a little humorous sidekick and a dead serious sentences? You make it look like I chose a side. I did not. I clearly said IF Komo is telling the truth then, quite obviously, he has a valid point. And yes, even without all this drama b2b is not as noticeable without Komo, he WAS the major presence of your group. I mean even people inactive noticed that Komo is the main man in b2b, that should tell you a lot. On the paper you may all be equally involved in b2b and what not but you did have a passionate member that took his "position" as a "leader" very serious, even if you disagree with that.