Forums
May 13, 2024, 05:35 PM

Author Topic: Green & the b2b thread...  (Read 9706 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Green & the b2b thread...
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 03:12 AM »
So how would one acquire and inv from b2b if there is no application? Play time with members?

More or less yeah, and if everyone had fun together and the person was enthusiastic and skilled, we would eventually invite them, at least that's how it was before, in my opinion, the IRC channel unofficially took control...

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 03:53 AM »
yep yep

Offline darKz

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 03:56 AM »
I hope you are all happy...

We are! We'd be very grateful if you stopped spamming our forums with nonsense now. Thanks!~  8)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 03:58 AM »
This isn't your forum though it's the off-topic one.

I won't apologise for showing feelings about something I really care about... Something which few of you bothered to do.

Offline Peja

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 04:01 AM »
you are wrong, since he joined the spam assasins, his forums are everywhere

yup yup yep yep lalalalalalalalla hi rene xD
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline darKz

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 04:03 AM »
Oh right it's off-topic, my bad. Either way, nothing good will come from having this discussion again. Just let it go...
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 04:16 AM »
I think komo has a valid point if what he is telling is true. FoS is really #1 community now.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 04:19 AM »
You could still give people a decent explanation or at least not be jerks and edit posts like that...

It's just not moral, and surely not the image you want?

I am over it, but I still have alot of respect for the people of this game, and to be honest, it's very unsettling to see a community which once had such honour and respect, treat people like this...

Hai Kai, don't get me wrong, towards the end I done some bad things, but at least I took responsibility for it and admitted my mistakes, these guys won't, I was genuinly sorry and upset, they just don't seem to care at all about anything I ever done for b2b, and that is what bothers me...

Offline darKz

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 04:43 AM »
Toxic said he was in b2b before, I told him he was not (even in a very diplomatic fashion), then he was being rude so I got back at him. And now Komo is making a drama out of it. Everything went as one would expect. Case closed?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 04:54 AM »
Toxic said he was in b2b before, I told him he was not (even in a very diplomatic fashion), then he was being rude so I got back at him. And now Komo is making a drama out of it. Everything went as one would expect. Case closed?
haha you would think so darkz, but not in this lifetime.  you forgot which board you were posting on.  ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 04:58 AM »
Actually as I recall it was b2b members being rude 1st, like I said, an explanation wouldn't have hurt, I did then give one, and it was edited...

Offline OrangE

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 06:07 AM »
losing b2b was one of the worst feelings i've had in my life

well if you say so i'm afraid of what you will do when life will bring you the REAL pain, dude.

what the f@#! man.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 06:30 AM »

well if you say so i'm afraid of what you will do when life will bring you the REAL pain, dude.

what the f@#! man.

b2b was only 5 years of my life, I am 27, other things have happened and more will, it's one of the worst feelings because of how much of an ass I was and I realise how much of an ass I was and I regret some of my actions, I done some stupid things, things I don't normally do, I shared information I wish I hadn't.

Feel free to judge me like that, I am trying to be a better person in my life now and onwards, and I hope I don't make the same mistakes again.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 06:57 AM »

what the f@#! man.

b2b was only 5 years of my life, I am 27, other things have happened and more will, it's one of the worst feelings because of how much of an ass I was and I realise how much of an ass I was and I regret some of my actions, I done some stupid things, things I don't normally do, I shared information I wish I hadn't.

Feel free to judge me like that, I am trying to be a better person in my life now and onwards, and I hope I don't make the same mistakes again.

Yeah that's ok. My only advice is "stay real", nothing much to judge.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 09:26 AM »
f@#!ing phone! I've typed a whole goddamn essay with my 1-# keys and now it wouldn't save it.
Anyway, the essence of it was that it's not that b2b don't give a shit about people who want to join, but we are inactive, you can find us on irc /some members on WN too/.
Just for the record: it took me months to get in b2b.