Forums
April 24, 2024, 12:50 AM

Author Topic: Username Origins  (Read 3775 times)

Offline philie

Re: Username Origins
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 09:47 PM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 09:48 PM »
Omg my ears...

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 05:48 AM »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2017, 06:00 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D holy crap

back to topic

Some years ago i was playing WA with friends via Hamachi, later have discovered WormNET. At some point i met a guy, whose name is lost in sands of time. He taugh me how to remap keys and to rope a little bit. Of course, my moves were very noobish and awkward with a new key layout, but by time i got used to it and new layout prooven that its much better than deafult one. This made me better player overall. Meanwhile, i have heard Cyberworms soundbank and started to use it right away. Later i made a proper grave for my "robotic" team and what was missing is proper names for worms. Google did not help, but later i recalled about The Corrupt, a faction of robot warriors from 1999 Unreal Tournament. Eight names, exactly what i need. And... Since i became much better player and well-sounded The Corrupt's leader name Xan Kriegor remains not used, i decided to take it! New map new Tobi palyer - new name! Besides this, "xan" is happened to be a part of my real name - Alexander.

Something like this...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 06:39 AM by XanKriegor »

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2017, 10:43 AM »
Throsti- My nick from Tibia.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 10:59 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D holy crap

back to topic

Some years ago i was playing WA with friends via Hamachi, later have discovered WormNET. At some point i met a guy, whose name is lost in sands of time. He taugh me how to remap keys and to rope a little bit. Of course, my moves were very noobish and awkward with a new key layout, but by time i got used to it and new layout prooven that its much better than deafult one. This made me better player overall. Meanwhile, i have heard Cyberworms soundbank and started to use it right away. Later i made a proper grave for my "robotic" team and what was missing is proper names for worms. Google did not help, but later i recalled about The Corrupt, a faction of robot warriors from 1999 Unreal Tournament. Eight names, exactly what i need. And... Since i became much better player and well-sounded The Corrupt's leader name Xan Kriegor remains not used, i decided to take it! New map new Tobi palyer - new name! Besides this, "xan" is happened to be a part of my real name - Alexander.

Something like this...

F**k! I had no idea it was related to Unreal Tournament! Tbh I don't think I played that one I prefered the 1st ones... Pretty cool story :D

Damn I remember Hamachi haha, never had to use it fortunately :P

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 03:20 PM »
Was UT 99 not first one? Besides its base - Unreal 98?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:28 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2017, 05:10 PM »
All this time I read your username name like "Bloody".

I guess different pools of slime could have different accents... blup, blop blihp. I definitely intended it to rhyme with loopy. Although in the song I pronounced it more like Bloop-eh just to be silly.

My car's licence plate is BLOOPY now too. 8)
x_+