Forums
May 05, 2024, 10:23 PM

Author Topic: Hola. Any vegetarian / vegan wormer here?  (Read 8867 times)

Offline Peja

Re: Hola. Any vegetarian / vegan wormer here?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 04:21 AM »
vegatarians have 30 % less brainpower because without meat the oxygen is not enough. no fraud, its scientific proven by the studies of dr. Ba. Con.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2016, 05:26 AM »
Hey guys, wondering about something. Dunno if it's a stupid question.

Afaik vegetarians/vegans don't eat animal meat because seeing killing an animal for their flesh is wrong and they feel pain too etc.

My question is why a plant like that developed a defense mechanism like this:

Is it certain that plants etc don't feel pain or for other things which prevents you to consume meat?

Pain is a bad word to use here. Our commonly used word "pain" refers to nociceptive pain.

Nociceptive pain is caused by damage to body tissue and usually described as a sharp, aching, or throbbing pain.

For it to work, an organism (like us) must have the pain nociceptors to alert the damaging tissue and to have some sort of brain ready to understand the pain message. Most mammals have the same concept that we do, so it's safe to say they feel pain a lot like us.

Most fish doesn't have nociceptors or even cerebral cortex. However you've moved it even lower to plants. To me it must be simply a survival reflex totally explainable from an evolutionary standpoint.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TOMT

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 08:28 AM »
Vegetarian 5 years, vegan 6 months! :)

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2016, 09:01 AM »
What is the difference?

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2016, 06:19 PM »
joke

Spoiler! View

Offline Hurz

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2016, 09:05 PM »
not too bad joke :)
humans treat both, animals and other humans in a way they would deserve to get eaten alive, imho.

Afaik vegetarians/vegans don't eat animal meat because seeing killing an animal for their flesh is wrong and they feel pain too etc.

thats not a reason. animals kill animals to eat, thats nature/life.
mankind perverted it tho, destroying the planet and its ressources by wanting more and more for less and less, no matter what consequences.
+ torture.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2016, 12:35 AM »
@TheExtremist

lol, it works the other way around.

“the amount of fish taken from the world’s oceans over the last 60 years has been underestimated by more than 50 percent.” The researchers also argue that 32 million tons of fish are unreported each year, which is equal to more than the “weight of the entire US population.”

if anything, we need more fish farms

I'm quite aware of the fish stock problem. However, if I may be politically incorrect for a moment, the overfishing problem is centered in Asian countries, of which I am not affiliated. Everybody knows this.

Fish farms are basically factory farms for fish, with all of the same pitfalls.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2016, 12:02 PM »
interesting how many vegetarians and vegans is right here  :-X  if u dont eat any meat + vegans dont eat meat eggs and milk, what the f@#! do you eat? ur own sheet maybe? ..

anyway it is still interesting coz when I played with many ppl from this topic, they sayd in chat that they are eating hamburgers and cola and chickens atm, and drinking milk and then they gonna make omlet, but just look what I found, they are vegetarians for life and even vegans from 6 months :D

anyway2, mae I somewhere saw ur picture, ur weight is minumum 100 kgs, so dont tell me u have it from salat ;)   I bet while u made that topic u just killed 2 chickens and grilled them, then u ordered pizza with double ham
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:08 PM by KinslayeR »

Offline Peja

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2016, 01:21 PM »
why is it some people in this forum still live in the 70s?

the regression is shocking

is it a nationality thing?

who are you? somehow i like you? lets have a date?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline mae

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2016, 02:39 PM »
interesting how many vegetarians and vegans is right here  :-X  if u dont eat any meat + vegans dont eat meat eggs and milk, what the f@#! do you eat? ur own sheet maybe? ..

anyway it is still interesting coz when I played with many ppl from this topic, they sayd in chat that they are eating hamburgers and cola and chickens atm, and drinking milk and then they gonna make omlet, but just look what I found, they are vegetarians for life and even vegans from 6 months :D

anyway2, mae I somewhere saw ur picture, ur weight is minumum 100 kgs, so dont tell me u have it from salat ;)   I bet while u made that topic u just killed 2 chickens and grilled them, then u ordered pizza with double ham

Nah, there are many foods of non-animal origin which we can have and that nature provide us.
Obviously it depends on where you are. In my case, the country where I live, agriculture is one of the most developed economies. I know that in other countries the situation may be different and may not have much variety, and people can only feed with animal products. That is understandable.

Somehow we will affect our ecosystem. I am just trying to cause the least harm as possible while I am still alive.

And nope, haha my weight is not 100 kg. I do not think you have seen my picture so your source is not reliable.  :P
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:44 PM by mae »

Offline ANO

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2016, 05:30 PM »
lesbo pussy vegans also in TUS...

Offline mae

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2016, 05:40 PM »
What is the difference?

Vegetarian is mostly to what a person eats while a vegan does not  have anything to do with animal products in their lives, e.g. food, clothing, cosmetics, products tested on animals , etc.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:25 PM by mae »

Offline ANO

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2016, 05:41 PM »
What is the difference?

Vegetarian is mostly limited to what a person eats while a vegan does not  have anything to do with animal products in their lives, e.g. food, clothing, cosmetics, products tested on animals , etc.

yee, basically vegans are very spoiled and difficult to satisfy

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2016, 05:46 PM »
I very hate definitions... eat less meat, eat responsibly, live your life responsibly, behave well, even when you buy a f@#!ing salad... many producers use fertilizers, pesticides which go to the land/water/fish/animals again... more than be cool a say "I am vergetarian, vegan or I am a VEGY" just eat responsibly, whatever you eat, even if you eat stocazzo. this is more important than everything, because if you don't wanna hurt animals but you eat any salad/vegy/fruits without considering their origins etc, you are anyways creating problems to the environment.   
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 05:59 PM by ANO »

Offline mae

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2016, 05:59 PM »
... eat any salad/vegy/fruits without considering their origins etc, you are anyways creating problems to the environment.

I agree with that ANO.  That is why I buy organic products.