Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:31 AM

Author Topic: Just personal question cos curious xD  (Read 1775 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Just personal question cos curious xD
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 05:15 PM »
Lucky the police don't check this website then  :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 09:01 PM »
What are you talking about, one of the members here works with the FBI. We are f@#!ed.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 09:16 PM »
Yeah if FBI stood for Foreign Bullshit Inc.

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 09:43 PM »
but sometimes i dont when i know theres cops and stuff.
Do you have a smartphone? What about Waze? I always use it to check where are cops around when me or a friend will drive after taking some shots, and at least here in Chile works very great.

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 09:48 PM »
but sometimes i dont when i know theres cops and stuff.
Do you have a smartphone? What about Waze? I always use it to check where are cops around when me or a friend will drive after taking some shots, and at least here in Chile works very great.

hauhauhauha ye dude, i use waze and it is great.

But always when i can refuse to drive, i preffer to, for exemple if iam with a friend who have licence, i ask him to drive my car. It is much better, u can go screaming out of window calling the girl hot more relaxed xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 12:50 AM »
laws vary from state to state in the US.

knock on wood; never got a DUI.  Wont drive after drinking at all, it's sad but I can name at LEAST 20 friends who got DUI's.

while in arizona, if you get a DUI, you go to jail immediately, your stay at 'tent city' is determined by your blood alcohol content #.

Lucky for me, I now live in a city where you take a cab everywhere.  The only time I drive, is when I go to my office, warehouses, or when I'm leaving town.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 01:18 AM »
If you have between 0.41 and 0.5 of alcohol in your blood in Norway, you'll receive a fine of about 2000 dollars. If it's above 0.5, you have to pay 1.5 multiplied with your gross salary of one month, which would be something like 9500 dollars for an average person.

The license will be taken from you for atleast 1 year if you have above 0.5 in your system. From 0.5-0.8 you will lose it for certain for atleast 18 months. Above 1.2 of alcohol means you won't drive a car for another 2 years. Jail-wise, the sentence you're given range from 21 days to 3 months time, and it depends ofc on amount of alcohol.

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 04:40 AM »
Holy crap those penalty's are insane.... 1.5x monthly gross? That is rape. No thanks.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 05:09 AM »
in italy if you're under 0.5% nothing happens. over 0.5% u have to pay huge money and more % u have, more months without driving licence u get.

Offline nino

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 01:52 PM »
If you have between 0.41 and 0.5 of alcohol in your blood in Norway, you'll receive a fine of about 2000 dollars. If it's above 0.5, you have to pay 1.5 multiplied with your gross salary of one month, which would be something like 9500 dollars for an average person.

The license will be taken from you for atleast 1 year if you have above 0.5 in your system. From 0.5-0.8 you will lose it for certain for atleast 18 months. Above 1.2 of alcohol means you won't drive a car for another 2 years. Jail-wise, the sentence you're given range from 21 days to 3 months time, and it depends ofc on amount of alcohol.

gotta love 1st world  ;D

I remember once mo0k told me he was driving on a road at 120km/h where the max were 80km/h ,he lost the licence for 3 years and  told me if he were  a bit faster, he would lose it forever  :o :o
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 07:57 PM »
wich of all those waze do I need to download? :D

Smoking proud.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 08:23 PM »
@driving w/o licenses: 150$, no jail, no arrest noting. On the other hand you also need a license do ride a bicycle, 30$ pentalty for missing this one  ;D. I've heard stories of ppl driving car without license for ~20 years before getting their first fine.

@alcohol: I never drive after beer as even 1-2 slows my reactions. Several times in my life I had to react just instantly on a road. If I wasn't 100% sober at one of these times I would have very likely killed someone or got myself killed.

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!