Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:13 PM

Author Topic: Keyboards...  (Read 5854 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Keyboards...
« on: December 03, 2011, 04:39 AM »
Hi guys, i just want to know which keyboard are suitable for any schemes on Worm armageddon
(ex: Hysteria, RR, Roper, wxw, etc) My friends have recommanded me this two keyboard and i'll give you link toward them

Logitect G15:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOGITECH-GAMING-Keyboard-G15-NEW-NIB-WOW-must-Have-/360414435942?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item53ea5fda66#ht_2016wt_1042

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140654037450&category=33963&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_2503wt_1042

I do not know which one to choose and I think both are good, but I just want to get one keyboard. So could your help me? And could I be recommaded with any other good gaming keyboard to use? D:

Thanks,

Ghost/Gengar.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Maciej

Re: Keyboards...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 08:25 AM »
I have Logitech G15 which you presented here, works perfectly for each scheme, but now I'd buy Logitech G510 (new version of G15, which wasn't made yet when I decided to buy new kb)

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:10 AM »
I see. So the Razer Blackwidow is also good gaming keyboard?
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 09:11 AM »
Adding on.

Do most ropers use Logitect g15 or Razer, as the one i presented there?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 10:13 AM »
omg there were so many topics about it already, created by you too. Ppl are bored with answring still same things in same topics, so they just won't... !

Offline barman

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 10:39 AM »
This is going to be a controversial opinion, but after having tested several expensive gaming keyboards I realized that when it comes to roping, there is no better one than this: E5 Multimedia Keyboard.

I bought mine in 2005 or 2006 for 40 PLN (about $12) and it's still working perfectly (not exactly the model shown above, mine has a numpad and less of these funky multimedia buttons on top)
The keys are working amazingly fast, you are not likely to miss any keypress with it in fast-paced situations.
Still, it's not really comfortable for typing, so I am using a secondary keyboard when I have to write some larger amounts of text.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:56 AM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline huskov

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 05:49 PM »
hi dudes i tink keyboard for rr shud be whith short spase n it has to be in two sections  :)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 06:01 PM »
buy a kb without keylock , or a kb which can support more than 4 keys pressed at same time, no need to waste lots of money to buy a keyboard to play worms lol , LW has a list of  kb with and without keylock , cheap and expensive ones , ill put some of them later

Offline Hussar

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 08:20 AM »
I just ordered Razer Blackwidow,  it wil be tommorow or in friday.

Its a mechanical kayboard, will be good for worms?

-Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
-Individually backlit keys with 5 levels of lighting
-1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
-Programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
-Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key
-10 customizable software profiles with on-the-fly switching
-5 additional macro keys
-Gaming optimized key matrix for minimized ghosting
-Multi-Media Controls
-Braided cable
-Audio-Out / Mic-In Jacks
-USB-Passthrough
-Approx. size in mm: 475(L) x 171(W) x 30(H)

Offline Axel

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 01:23 PM »
Razer blackwidow is a good keyboard, do u buy normal or ultimate version? Or stealth ediction? Normal and ultimate versions are good but they have blue cherry, thoose are better to write cuz they do a very strong "click" when u press it. For gaming the best are cherry black and red (for mechanical kb).

Yesterday i did receve my new Corsair K90, that's fantastic :D

Offline Hussar

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 01:54 PM »

Dunno, maybe normal they didnt write nothing about version  :-X

Offline Axel

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 03:44 PM »

Dunno, maybe normal they didnt write nothing about version  :-X

http://www.razerzone.com/minisite/blackwidow/faq

Quote from: Razer site
Q. What type of mechanical key switch do the Razer BlackWidow mechanical gaming keyboards use?
A. The Razer BlackWidow Stealth edition keyboards use the tactile Cherry MX Brown mechanical key switches, while the Razer BlackWidow keyboards [not Stealth edition] use tactile and clicky Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switches.

Q. Why are the Cherry MX Brown and Cherry MX Blue keys preferred for gaming as opposed to the other available switches - i.e. the Cherry Blacks?
A. These Cherry MX key switches provide gamers with the lightest actuation force required and the perfect actuation distance for optimal response while gaming.

Cherry MX's difference:

Blue - Clicky and light
Brown - tactile and light
Clear (white) - tactile and heavy
Red - linier and light (45 g)
Black - linier and heavy (60 g)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 03:48 PM by Axel »

Offline zek

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 03:47 PM »
yea all razers are cool i suggest you to buy this one. i bought razer arctosa, here's pic:

Offline Hussar

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 07:02 PM »
arctose isnt a mechanical one but is also cool

Offline Anubis

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 08:00 PM »
I wouldn't buy any KB without testing it beforehand. The value of a kb doesn't show in the price for roping. :I
I have bought 50 Euro KBs that were worse than my 19,99 ones etc.