Forums
April 30, 2024, 12:27 AM

Author Topic: Peppers D  (Read 7324 times)

Offline ANO

Re: Peppers D
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 12:18 PM »
Bhut Jolokia, quite strong D

Offline philie

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 12:44 PM »
xD

Offline ANO

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 09:42 PM »
It's winter, but one of my plants shows all her beauty!

il BUIIIIIIIIII jolokia!

Offline theredi

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 11:00 AM »
oooooy time for my peppers, i made some mistakes, they could be much bigger already but np coz im happy they are still growing ;D

and now question about sun light, i dont want to hurt my plants again coz i learned that too much light is very unhealthfull for them so tell me how long put them on the sun in the beggining ;p

lol daaamn snow again ffs i cant believe, it shoulb be spring already ;<
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:02 AM by theredi »

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 11:12 AM »
oh I didn't see this topic. I love hot things, my friend sent me some really dangerous peppers huhu:

I planted calabrian peppers, because there were so many seeds inside them, also they are very hot. Two already started to grow! :)

First on the pic is Habanero, good one haha.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline philie

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 01:02 PM »
i like, how you put them in plastic bags, like they were drugs  :D

Offline ANO

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 05:35 PM »
Awesome Redi!!! buibuiiiii

ahh, don't worry, with the springtime and summer, they will grow up in a second!!!

They are already quite big to take sun without problems...
maybe be careful around 12-13 when the sun is stronger...
Direct sun let's say around 6-8 hours

And remember you live in Poland, like me in Switzerland should be really good for peppers but you need something like a greenhouse... (umidity+warm...) mine is 15 euros homemade uahuah

this year I am late again, I have only 2 bhut jolokia from last year but I am ofte out of home, I dunno if I can plant peppers this year :(

But I'm going to order this: (the strongest pepper in the world nowdays)
http://www.peperzaden.nl/trinidad-moruga-scorpion-red.html

nice Statik, I think the two  on left are the strongest ones... ;)

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 09:41 PM »
What's the point in having strongest peppers in the world if you can't even add it entirely into a meal since your ass will suffer like Jews in WWII? I really, really like spicy food and have myself a bag of dried peppers (peppericoni or something, I don't exactly remember, add 2 and your meal is really spicy) but it's no fun in eating a meal with your eyes full of tears and a burning tounge. Yea, sure chiliheads can increase their tolerance to capsaicin but let's eat meals without having painful dump the next morning. ;)

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 09:42 PM »
Meh.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 10:07 PM »
I really like Jalapeño Peppers in pizza, they are yummy!

Offline Prankster

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 10:19 PM »
...but it's no fun in eating a meal with your eyes full of tears and a burning tounge...

Dunno, I like that. Maybe because I'm Hungarian? :)

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 10:20 PM »
What's the point in having strongest peppers in the world if you can't even add it entirely into a meal since your ass will suffer like Jews in WWII? I really, really like spicy food and have myself a bag of dried peppers (peppericoni or something, I don't exactly remember, add 2 and your meal is really spicy) but it's no fun in eating a meal with your eyes full of tears and a burning tounge. Yea, sure chiliheads can increase their tolerance to capsaicin but let's eat meals without having painful dump the next morning. ;)

All peppers are different. I remember I put some simple but hot pepper into my soup and had to eat it with tears haha, still was funny. Then I got even more hot pepper (calabrian), but it was very different, tasty and sweet burning :) Dried Habanero has an interesting taste too, and of course you need to put just a little bit into a food, otherwise it will just burn your arse ;D

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 10:26 PM »
...but it's no fun in eating a meal with your eyes full of tears and a burning tounge...

Dunno, I like that. Maybe because I'm Hungarian? :)

Cheers, today I ate hungarian goulash. ^^

@Statik

Interesting stuff with different 'taste' of spicyness. Sweet spicyness sounds curious.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:28 PM by Dulek »

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 10:29 PM »
Also it's a good idea to add peppers only to meat for example, I prefer chicken, here are some photos:

hot as ****, but with a good garnish is amazing :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2013, 10:43 AM »
good idea for chicken wings aee ;]