Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:00 AM

Author Topic: Post Prison  (Read 1586 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: Post Prison
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 05:51 PM »
it was a cold night, the blanket the staff had given me was barely enough to cover my tall body. with my feet poking out the bottom of the thin felt blanket, I lye there and shiver...  thinking about my past, my present, and my future, trying to decide, which could possibly be more depressing...

when in walks a large black man into my cell...

**stay tuned for part 2. ** bahaha :P
It's getting interesting.I WANT PART 2!! :D

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 10:46 PM »
I'm sorry. I didn't intend to do anything. Now, delete this post, since I regret it.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 04:10 AM »

He entered my cell... Slowly got closer.... and closer.... I got tremor.... Dunno why... He lit the weak lamp and now i can see him.... He has a suit on and a towel on his arm. He bowed and whispered: "hot tea and fresh croissants for Sir..." then put a silver tray on a table, bowed again, smiled and went out.

Spoiler! View
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA  :D

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 09:11 AM »

He entered my cell... Slowly got closer.... and closer.... I got tremor.... Dunno why... He lit the weak lamp and now i can see him.... He has a suit on and a towel on his arm. He bowed and whispered: "hot tea and fresh croissants for Sir..." then put a silver tray on a table, bowed again, smiled and went out.

Spoiler! View
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA  :D

Why do I feel like this topic will become a great novel ? :D

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 10:16 AM »
Part 3  :)

Just as the black man was leaving, I said to him, "Gimme some advice bud, about how to survive in this place." He turned and said plainly, "You wanna live? Get a shiv." And then he left.

I was pondering these bleak words when the chief guard, Marc Mackay, strode into my cell. "Remember, there are two rules in this prison," he said. "Number one, play your cup games. Number two, obey all the rules."

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I said.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 10:01 PM »
THIS POST IS TRASH!

Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline ANO

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2015, 10:09 PM »
and you?

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2015, 04:59 PM »
part 4:

Then the all too familiar sound of steel on steel *clink* as my cell door closes reminds me, there is no escape...

as I pace back and forth in my small 5x8 cell, I think to my self... "or is there...."

I think about the guards, the cell doors, the fences, cameras, and alarms....  quickly snapping back into reality that escape is not an option...  Then "Tamika" comes to my cell, and extends her arm into my cell, in a gesture to take her hand... she has pretty nails, painted red, clearly its not real finger nail polish, but some mixture of jail house supplies..  Its not until I follow the trail of smooth, hairless skin with my eyes, up her arm and to her face that I notice....

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 12:35 AM »
Part 5:

I notice that the king nino is out of my cell looking at me and all the guards looking at him too, and trying to be cool to the king, while iam so skinny cos dont eat for days..pass thought the barrs of cell and keep walking like a chicken out of it, on the extremity of my fingers of feet, to dont make any noise... when iam out of it.. on the open area of prison.. a storm come around and push me out of prison... Yes i flew like a puto...then i ran....
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 05:58 AM »
lmfao... nino the king the was transsexual  with painted fingernails that came to my cell?? hauhauah interesting.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 08:43 AM »
Aw nino, you ruined the story. ;(

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 09:11 AM »
Nino ruined it :'(

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 09:20 AM »
Someone write part 6!

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 10:03 AM »
lmfao... nino the king the was transsexual  with painted fingernails that came to my cell?? hauhauah interesting.

huahauhauhauhaua

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.