Forums
April 25, 2024, 01:04 PM

Author Topic: Snowpiss-Challenge without Xan, for the people  (Read 3331 times)

Offline Godmax

Snowpiss-Challenge without Xan, for the people
« on: November 15, 2018, 11:31 AM »
Ladies AND gentlemen.

Its an honor to host the 2018 snowpiss challenge on my own. Xan retired from the pissbusiness and I pretty much aquired all pissingrights from him now.

So ladies and gentlemen if there is snow you go right at it and piss. You record the process without showing your banana ofc and then you get points from 1 to 10. I give the points :D Xan could be the secondary co moderator but russia made him soft. The winner will get....nothing of course. Well piss reputation and fame.

No snow here in Germany but once there is I might do the peedance as well.

AND ALSO sandpissing is allowed for the brasilian thong dancers like nino and others.

Good luck ladies and gentlemem

If you have any more questions look here, the original snowpissing challenge: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/tus-snowpissing-open-challenge-30139/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 11:34 AM by Godmax »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Snowpiss-Challenge without Xan, for the people
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 03:37 PM »
You are this bored huh?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 04:53 PM »
oh for f@#! sake, don't you have anything better to do?

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 05:03 PM »
And people say I am weirdo.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 06:31 PM »
If you dont know about the original piss challenge then fine but f@#! off! I created this thread in about 1 minute. Not that big of a deal is it. Now piss, film it and win gold

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 06:38 PM »
I can type between 100-140wpm, your OP was 130 words.

So yeah, about a minute to type it up, but you obviously spent time planning this, looking for old thread to copy and paste, and spent about half an hour on the bus with a semi excited to get home and post it.

And when the idea 1st struck in your head I bet you were like:

I use that specific gif because the doors closing are a metaphor for the community and their collective facepalms after reading this nonsense :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 07:22 PM »
Boys.. relax! And remember:

Offline Godmax

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 08:34 PM »
 I was thinking about the return of the piss challenge for years. Asked xan to host and he said f@#! off. So I typed the shit in 1 min and looked for the old thread, edited my post and all in all after 2 very long minutes the challenge was set.

Eating the yellow snow wont get you extra points but you gotta make it yellow yes thats the assignment here.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 12:03 AM »
Asked xan to host and he said f@#! off.

I'm proud of you Xan :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2018, 12:15 AM »
The original thread had merit, this just seems forced & desperate.

Dave pretty much nailed it already with what I was going to type, I bet godmax was all excited for his super hilarious pissthread shitpost and how everyone was going to lol so hard and congratulate him on his shitposting greatness, maybe some slaps on the back.

Then everyone showed up and.....meh.

And for the record, the people most certainly never asked for this abortion of a forum post.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2018, 07:10 AM »
Maxy is forcing me to pee and shit on sand and take a picture of it, or else he'll kill my family. :o
*sarcasm* :^)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2018, 11:31 AM »
It isnt forced. It is an attempt to bring back the challenge. Like the football World Cup or the Worms Olympics.

No shitting Adnan you will get disqualified. But sandpissing allowed yes. Xan was very strict years ago with the sand.

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2018, 02:01 AM »
uhauhaua you f@#!ing louco gringo  :D 

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2018, 02:31 AM »
It isnt forced. It is an attempt to bring back the challenge. Like the football World Cup or the Worms Olympics.

You compare a world class event that inspires and draws many millions of people from across the world, and a highly respected Worms event, to pissing in the snow...

Really?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2018, 05:17 AM »
This thread have already succeeded in gaining glory, probably even more than Maxy wished for :)