Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:22 AM

Author Topic: The Big Religion/God Debate  (Read 38494 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Religion/God Debate
« Reply #435 on: May 31, 2014, 08:32 AM »
I don't know why I keep posting here since my questions appear to suck so much I can't even get a reply  :'(

But.

What's the point on arguing semantics?

Sure you can go long ways at using logic to prove the word atheist is a school of thought of nothingness and a million other things, but what's the point? Are we using the dictionary as dogma?

I must be really lagging on the subject, but if we're arguing about the good of religion for the world, trying to so much display it on a balance against those who choose rationality, you can't just ignore the deaths, you can't just shout "HUMAN NATURE!"... specially when dealing with an omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent dood.
And there's no such thing as christinaity without those fundations. What is the short version of the argument you guys use to defend the contradiction that is omnisciency in God's actions?

And another stupid question on the subject of philosophy and religion: when doing a good deed, is the true interest of the helping hand relevant? Or just the inmediate result of his help provided?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:37 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #437 on: June 26, 2014, 07:57 AM »
Oh still going :D Lots of fancy words wow. Oh and D1 shitting on "big toe guy", its funny. Dude has decades worth of first hand Experience on conciousness and different Reality models so I Still go With him instead a random basic conditioned mind.

Experience on altered stages is the core lesson, no words can descripe it When ur in Middle of Life energy watching creation happening. Its not Something u Can think about and make up ur mind. Mind is the enemy on finding ur True "god Nature" so in These cases, really without Experience, its a Pretty pointless discussion.

Do a heavy load of DMT and Then Tell me U didnt learn a hellalot more from,excistence. Sounds Simple but it is.

Experience is key here.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #438 on: June 26, 2014, 08:18 AM »
DMT wins this debate...

If you havent done DMT get out of the debate!

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 26, 2014, 08:19 AM »
Lots of fancy words wow.

Reality models
conditioned mind
altered stages
core lesson
Life energy
watching creation happening
Mind
True "god Nature"
DMT
excistence

in your defense I see no difference between your stuff, Christianity stuff and K-PAX. It's a bunch of fantasy that just so happens to make you guys happy. But all your foundations are based on smoke. Get on peace with that fact, no one has a problem with you enjoying your own impression of life, but when you start trying to sell fantasy as science, or worse, then I'm not sure you have the power to call anyone conditioned and not look like a complete fool.

Because at the end of the day you would have never found the path of enlightenment without whoever guru it is that writes your branch of Scientology's/Astral Travelling/Pot smokers association dogma, so you're extremely conditioned my friend.

No offense.  ::)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:21 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2014, 09:33 AM »
so you are saying smoke is fake?

what is fake ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Free

« Reply #441 on: June 26, 2014, 10:08 AM »
Lots of fancy words wow.

Reality models
conditioned mind
altered stages
core lesson
Life energy
Mind
True "god Nature"
DMT
excistence

in your defense I see no difference between your stuff, Christianity stuff and K-PAX. It's a bunch of fantasy that just so happens to make you guys happy. But all your foundations are based on smoke. Get on peace with that fact, no one has a problem with you enjoying your own impression of life, but when you start trying to sell fantasy as science, or worse, then I'm not sure you have the power to call anyone conditioned and not look like a complete fool.

Because at the end of the day you would have never found the path of enlightenment without whoever guru it is that writes your branch of Scientology's/Astral Travelling/Pot smokers association dogma, so you're extremely conditioned my friend.

I used to spill same kind of bs as U, until I experienced something which proved me wrong, it happens to Pretty much everyone who participates on a Ayahuasca ceremony.

No offense

Offline Free

« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2014, 10:13 AM »
Btw Pizza, just noticed U have  DMT visuals on ur sig :D

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2014, 10:19 AM »
yea XD, I suppose those who dont know, just Dont know... and those who Know, Know they know...

Ive had divine intervention a few times and find it funny to here people say that I havent...

experience is key...

I guess im blessed.

jpg images

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 26, 2014, 10:32 AM »
Lots of fancy words wow.

Reality models
conditioned mind
altered stages
core lesson
Life energy
Mind
True "god Nature"
DMT
excistence

I used to spill same kind of bs as U, until I experienced something which proved me wrong, it happens to Pretty much everyone who participates on a Ayahuasca ceremony.

No offense

You cannot experience divinity or anything remotely close. There's no definition for such a thing. You're experiencing something you never experienced before, most likely something you believed you could not experience at all - and it's someone else putting words to your feelings, all this Ayahuasca stuff, it's your choice buying into it.

When you add design drugs to religion, those that directly affect your conscience, you're the only conditioned person here, by definition, but that doesn't work with you junkies since you shape the dictionary to a point where you actually believe there's any sense in what you claim.

I've taken hallucinogenics in group, and synergy is very important. Just because you have it, just because someone claims he's seeing god and suddenly you all see the same thing doesn't mean it's actually there, it only explains hallucinogenics synergies.

There's plenty of people that take DMT for recreational use and do not go about any of this alien realm shit, and if they do, they don't make a connection with a sect someone came up with and decided to give words to the feelings, describe them widely and abstractly so those predisposed can see similarities in their travel and get so convinced they automatically become preachers, or f@#!ed up by the drug - i have a hard time telling.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2014, 11:16 AM »
I guess those who know, know... and those who dont know, dont know...

jpg images

Offline Free

« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2014, 12:13 PM »
Ropa is so smart.

You say u cant Experience divinity, and I say its impossible not to Experience it. You Are divinity.

You Are Looking for the "god\creator\life force" Like its outside of You, Like some dude sitting on a cloud. Answers lay Inside, guarded,by Your conditioned mind.

Bitch
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:24 PM by Free »

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2014, 01:07 PM »
Ropa is so smart.

You say u cant Experience divinity, and I say its impossible not to Experience it. You Are divinity.

You Are Looking for the "god\creator\life force" Like its outside of You, Like some dude sitting on a cloud. Answers lay Inside, guarded,by Your conditioned mind.

Bitch

^^^ This guy knows... ^^^

jpg images

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2014, 01:37 PM »
I can't speak with you the moment you start using a different language. Can you at least revisit the definition of word "conditioned" in the internet? In law, one of the most appearing conditionals is alcohol, for perspective.

I'm conditioned by society, the media, other people, trying to fit, I'm conditioned by the lack of full control of my body, specially my brain in etc etc

I'm totally aware of that. But you seem to imply that taking Dimethyltryptamine doesn't condition you but frees you from all conditioning.  What if this is all but an illusion induced by the substance? You have to at least consider the alternative, seeing as you have no proof and there is none.

You're just choosing one shamanistic interpretation out of the hundreds, which at the same time is but a mix of some already established ones, but not so well exploited as Santo Daime or whatever branch it is you believe you fit in.

I do admit it's one of the most amazing forms of snobbery I've found in the internet or otherwise real life but then again it's based on a very old and very usual human condition, the ability to have absolute faith regardless of evidence.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2014, 02:19 PM »
That's the point, evidence is All around You.

Its Beyond words, its not an concept an thinking mind can Ever realize.

Don't You find life,to Be a Pretty magical Experience When u really,think about it