Forums
May 08, 2024, 06:46 PM

Author Topic: TV shows  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: TV shows
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 01:44 PM »

honestly I have no idea about that, I just simply hated every single character (especially Walter), didn't like the acting, the script, even the picture, the colors seemed ugly to me..

What is it you didn't like about the script? You're not into drugs? No curiosity on that part of society? It makes sense you start hating everything if you don't like the series topic overall. I'd never watch a show like Californication for instance, because I know it's not my thing, regardless of how good it probably is.

I'm not going to judge your ability to rate actors, but I don't see why you feel comfortable dismissing the general public and those who make a living out of rating these kinds of things.

But you speak as if you watched the whole show, and you use the word hate, it really stops making sense for me right there. What kind of person are you? Why are you doing this to yourself?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Online Triad

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 02:40 PM »
Anyone watching The Mentalist?

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 03:23 PM »
any1 like monk? I like that the protagonist has ocd and is supposed to solve a crime! xD makes some funny situations hahha

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312172/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

also... my all time favourite ... well ofc south park... but the 2nd:

peepshow!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387764/?ref_=nv_sr_1

lmfap peepshow always makes me shit my pants while dying of laughter
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:31 PM by Husk »

Offline ANO

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 03:33 PM »
American horror story (season1-2) are pretty good the third one maybe not, useless ending. ANd there is Jessica Lange <3 .

Penny dreadful also ;) First season now...

Breaking Bad was pretty good, it became mainstream yes, and maybe it lost some points during half of the last season... but it was awesome.

Offline philie

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2014, 03:41 PM »
yea, monk is awesome (especially if you work with people with compulsive behaviour...).
my fav is twin peaks, i guess.
started watching breaking bad, but since every character seems pretty dumbass to me i stopped somewhere in the middle of the 2nd season.
atm im enjoying x-files (one more time).

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2014, 06:27 PM »
Anyone watching The Mentalist?

That show is so bad. Watched it only to see him catch Red john which was a total disaster IMO. Then after catching Red john, the show completely fell apart.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 06:39 PM »
Does Seinfeld counts?

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 08:12 PM »
I quite liked the mentalist, though not for any high brow reason :)
BB wasn't for me. The series that most surprised me was scrubs, especially cause I didn't really like hospital series anymore ever since I started working in one.

Has some realistic bits too

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 08:29 PM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 09:47 PM »
let's talk about underrated shows people might have missed

Boston Legal - I haven't seen such intelligent and clever comedy in any other film or show
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline philie

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 10:52 PM »
sherlock was pretty good

Offline theredi

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 11:14 PM »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2014, 04:23 AM »
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:25 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2014, 07:57 AM »
any1 like monk? I like that the protagonist has ocd and is supposed to solve a crime! xD makes some funny situations hahha

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to watching TV shows (I'd be totally unable to tell what GoT is about for example, but really not out of hate, more like because I never take the time to get started or even to read up about it).

Monk did end up hooking me though, because it's really fun to watch; looking forward to watching how it ends (but again too lazy to do it :o). The other TV show I went pretty far into is Dr House, where I'm somewhere in the middle of season 5.

Offline Casso

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2014, 08:52 AM »
I like watching Dr House, Scrubs and The Big Bang Theory (Sheldon Cooper's character of Mark is an outstanding idea.

I used to watch Malcolm in the Middle when I was a child, It made me die laughing :D